Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,290 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Dale Earnhardts Stache
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Will be released tomorrow in the morning allowing congress time to get back to DC, I'm wagering by PLANE!
Friday is like the worst business day to release news like this...
Maybe they think/know that what is contained within the memo is so hard-hitting that it won't matter if it's Friday or Super Bowl Sunday.
RoscoePColtrane
cbr said:

scottimus said:

If Q is trolling.....That would be the best outcome.

I fear the reality if he is not.

Not a good place to be in society.

I don't understand this line of thinking. We KNOW Obama was actively undermining everything decent about this country, and we KNOW Clinton is the most corrupt politician in history and has committed numerous felonies. We KNOW she let other countries steal state secrets. We KNOW the IRS, doj, FBI, and other organizations committed active treason under their watch, targeting conservatives, arming cartels,covering up crimes, etc. We KNOW their senior confidants include hardcore communists, Muslim sympathizers, and sex freaks so idiotic and arrogant they don't even think anything might happen sending Dick picks to underage girls. We KNOW Obama was a weather underground and Farakhan disciple and Chicago machine tool. We KNOW there is a huge mysterious body count around these players. We KNOW the intel agencies were being used against US citizens illegally. We KNOW they have emaciated the space program, the f35 and f22 disasters the LCs disaster. We KNOW they have embezzled hundreds of millions, if not more, from international interests while holding US office. We KNOW they turned the US military from air sea and space and cyberspace domination into a counter insurgency force. We KNOW they let Iran and nk run free. We KNOW they had a program to weed out hard core Americans from the senior military ranks. We KNOW almost all mainstream media has been carrying their water. We KNOW Soros is a major funder and has been working against US interests for decades.

I mean, at what point might you figure something was wrong? This q anon stuff, if true, would be literally the FIRST thing that made sense in over 15 years.

SOMEONE FRAME THIS!!!!
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Will be released tomorrow in the morning allowing congress time to get back to DC, I'm wagering by PLANE!
Carries the news cycle for the weekend, pretty sure the content is way more important than business effect.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Maybe they think/know that what is contained within the memo is so hard-hitting that it won't matter if it's Friday or Super Bowl Sunday.
Nobody is going to be distracted by Belichick giving coaching lessons to a rookie head coach!
Code 7 10-42
Bird Poo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Carries the news cycle for the weekend, pretty sure the content is way more important than business effect.

Just in time for the Super Bowl.
FireAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I'm not talking about its effect on businesses...I'm just saying that, for major stories to have max impact, you usually see them released on Monday's or Thursday's...

If thursday, that gives a whole business day for it to be digested by the masses and then discuss on the Sunday morning news programs...
TAMU1990
AG
I'm watching the news - not stating that it will be released Friday (or any day/time).
akm91
AG
Trump will be sure to keep it in the news cycle with his morning tweet on Monday. Besides, the dems will keep it in the news by attacking it. They can't help themselves.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
OKAY. Change my statement from "Business Effect" to "Headline Splash" or "Max Impact" and reapply
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
See above
Tailgate88
AG
cbr said:

scottimus said:

If Q is trolling.....That would be the best outcome.

I fear the reality if he is not.

Not a good place to be in society.

I don't understand this line of thinking. We KNOW Obama was actively undermining everything decent about this country, and we KNOW Clinton is the most corrupt politician in history and has committed numerous felonies. We KNOW she let other countries steal state secrets. We KNOW the IRS, doj, FBI, and other organizations committed felonies, and I would argue treason under their watch, targeting conservatives, arming cartels,covering up crimes, etc. We KNOW their senior confidants include hardcore communists, Muslim sympathizers, and sex freaks so idiotic and arrogant they don't even think anything might happen sending Dick picks to underage girls. We KNOW Obama was a weather underground and Farakhan disciple and Chicago machine tool. We KNOW there is a huge mysterious body count around these players. We KNOW the intel agencies were being used against US citizens illegally. We KNOW they have emaciated the space program, the f35 and f22 disasters the LCs disaster. We KNOW they have embezzled hundreds of millions, if not more, from international interests while holding US office. We KNOW they turned the US military from air sea and space and cyberspace domination into a counter insurgency force. We KNOW they let Iran and nk run free. We KNOW they had a program to weed out hard core Americans from the senior military ranks. We KNOW almost all mainstream media has been carrying their water. We KNOW Soros is a major funder and has been working against US interests for decades.

I mean, at what point might you figure something was wrong? This q anon stuff, if true, would be literally the FIRST thing that made sense in over 15 years.
I regret I have but one Blue Star to give this post.
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

Trump will be sure to keep it in the news cycle with his morning tweet on Monday. Besides, the dems will keep it in the news by attacking it. They can't help themselves.
The Dems won't have the flames on their own perspective asses under control by Monday, this won't die out of the cycle like Ice Cream Scandals and that Idiot Wolff's book.

This is going to snowball on the IC. They don't give a shiit about what is actually in this memo, it's what it will open the door to what else they are going to have to share. More heads roll and more people opened up to being charged.
akm91
AG
Yep. I guess we'll start seeing Clapper and Brennan lawyering up instead of popping off on CNN. It would be glorious to see those two @sshol3s behind bars.
Bobcat06
AG
What's the benefit of releasing the Memo immediately right now today? I understand that political nerds like us who have been reading about it for a month are impatient, but most the public is just now beginning to catch wind of this.

Slowly rolling out information one piece at a time allows the public to have time to digest it.

Spilling information too quickly will be information overload and the public will tune out
akm91
AG
There's the IG report coming out possibly end of the month or next month. They are rolling it out one piece at a time.
Prosperdick
AG

FTAG 2000
AG
Remove Nunes? Holy crap they're desperate.

Tailgate88
AG
friscodick said:

I wish Ryan would tweet back at her a single word. "No. "
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A simple text saying, "Blow me, Nancy," would be better.
Tailgate88
GCP12
AG
EKUAg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

friscodick said:

Or tell her to look in the mirror to see the dishonest rep.
(removed:110205)
akm91 said:

Yep. I guess we'll start seeing Clapper and Brennan lawyering up instead of popping off on CNN. It would be glorious to see those two @sshol3s behind bars.
I think these are the 2 I most want to see go down.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
GCP12 said:

what really cracks me up is that Schiff already ran this stunt on Nunes and the HEC cleared him with flying colors.

The contents of this memo have to be absolutely catastrophic for the democrats.
(removed:110205)
GCP12 said:

Ceren is a great follow on Twitter.
GCP12
AG
The Republicans calling it "bigger than watergate" only excited me a little. The Dems behavior the past 3 days make me actually believe it is bigger than watergate.
VaultingChemist
AG
I thought Pelosi was upset at Dennis Nunes, not Devin.
FriscoKid
AG
I wanted this preserved in the main thread because it's happening...

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

A simple text saying, "Blow me, Nancy," would be better.
Damn I didn't like that mouthful of coffee anyway, but thru the nose sucks..
aginlakeway
AG
GCP12 said:

The Republicans calling it "bigger than watergate" only excited me a little. The Dems behavior the past 3 days make me actually believe it is bigger than watergate.
Yep. This must be HUGE if they are in this big of a panic.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
FriscoKid
AG
What kind of stuff can they pull in the committee meeting tomorrow to try and block this? If there is anything procedural they can do I'm sure they will try.
AgsinGA
AG
I want the memo out now, but I would be ok to vote on it again ALONG with the Democrats memo. You know nothing has been done with that memo and it would show the farce in play. In addition, let's the memo be released Mon morning.... just a thought.
bmks270
AG
FriscoKid said:

What kind of stuff can they pull in the committee meeting tomorrow to try and block this? If there is anything procedural they can do I'm sure they will try.

The committee already approved the motion to make the unredacted memo public. Don't think there is anything they can do outside a physical fist fight and even that won't stop it. They are at the end of their rope resorting to writing official looking letters begging for mercy.
4stringAg
AG
According to another thread, Senator John Thune (Republican) on Senate Intelligence Committee is now requesting to view the memo before release.

Lot's of stall tactics in the last couple of days.
RoscoePColtrane
Catherine Herridge explained it plain and simple. The document is now in control of the White House and the POTUS has the authority to declassify anything. The House no longer has any say so regardless. The White House has declassified it and it will be transmitted back to the HSPIC to be distributed. Schiff has no leg to stand on, it's over.
First Page Last Page
Page 128 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.