Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,588 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

..."and what's coming now is a federal grand jury, and it ain't going to be pretty."

Did this guy miss the J Edgar Hoover years?
Ellis Wyatt
Did J.Edgar Hoover mount a coup to overthrow a president?
RoscoePColtrane
Ag with kids said:

drcrinum said:

..."and what's coming now is a federal grand jury, and it ain't going to be pretty."

Actually if you pay attention to the interview, he actually referenced the Hoover years and still had the same conclusion
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Uhmm. He hated JFK and RFK, Who knows?
GottaRide
S
whatthehey78 said:

It's called denial...and no, I'm not talking about a river in Africa.

I think it is fear of their own side. When enough proof comes out I think you will see some opportunists come out. That may start when the memo comes out.
RoscoePColtrane
Sounds like Chuckie is insinuating the Republicans are Russian Allies, coming from the party that ignored and blew off Russia for decades. 1980 is still wanting their foreign policy back Chuckie....

Code 7 10-42
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

Sounds like Chuckie is insinuating the Republicans are Russian Allies, coming from the party that ignored and blew off Russia for decades. 1980 is still wanting their foreign policy back Chuckie....

That kind of rhetoric is embarrassing. But so is being a dim. Are there any adults in that party? Anyone who cares about America?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

That old queen had a hard on for Joe Kennedy and it trickled all the way through the family.
Code 7 10-42
Ag with kids
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag with kids said:

drcrinum said:

Actually if you pay attention to the interview, he actually referenced the Hoover years and still had the same conclusion
Ah...so he's a certified dumbass.

Noted...
bobbranco
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

That old queen had a hard on for Joe Kennedy and it trickled all the way through the family.

Kennedy clan derived a fortune from many illegal activities.
Rockdoc
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That kind of rhetoric is embarrassing. But so is being a dim. Are there any adults in that party? Anyone who cares about America?
They're all just scared to death right now. About the time all this will be shaking out and it hits the fan, it'll be midterms.
RoscoePColtrane
Ag with kids said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag with kids said:

drcrinum said:

Ah...so he's a certified dumbass.

Noted...
He is a democrat but okay...
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/958172020444823552.html

Something to think about. In the long run, maybe a better America will arise from the ashes of this mess...
RoscoePColtrane
bobbranco said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Kennedy clan derived a fortune from many illegal activities.
Joe Kennedy was a two bit bootlegger. Lobbied to pass prohibition, bought up all the Scotch Whiskey refineries in NA, then lobbied to get prohibition lifted and controlled the Scotch Whiskey market.

Joe Kennedy made a deal with Momo Giancana to deliver the teamster vote against Nixon and then allowed the idiot little brother to renege and it got ugly from there.
Code 7 10-42
bmks270
AG
Anyone else remember the day Brett Bair reported multiple FBI sources saying a Clinton indictment was likely then the story got pulled back the next day?
RoscoePColtrane
bmks270 said:

Anyone else remember the day Brett Bair reported multiple FBI sources saying a Clinton indictment was likely then the story got pulled back the next day?
Yes and he printed a full retraction the next day and apologized . In an interview with the WP he admitted he ran with bad information, and regretted not vetting it more, but he thought his multiple sources were reliable.

Irony is, it still may come true, just not as soon as he originally reported.
Code 7 10-42
bmks270
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

bmks270 said:

Yes and he printed a full retraction the next day and apologized . In an interview with the WP he admitted he ran with bad information, and regretted not vetting it more, but he thought his multiple sources were reliable.

Did the sources purposely lie to make and Fox News seem foolish or did they think there would be an indictment and FBI leadership squashed it?
Bobcat06
AG
bmks270 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

bmks270 said:

Did the sources purposely lie to make and Fox News seem foolish or did they think there would be an indictment and FBI leadership squashed it?
Didn't McCabe intentionally lie to Priebus to make him look foolish?
RoscoePColtrane
bmks270 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

bmks270 said:

Never was clear, but Bret Baier has never had a reputation of being a hack. I personally think it was a planted story as you asked.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
scottimus
AG
It will be great when Trump pardons him.

I want to see more into this sexual harassment feud with McCabe.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
RoscoePColtrane
This is the woman that dare question the POTUS fitness for office. Just listen to this bumbling incoheirant twit. She's a walking meatsack.

Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Pelosi refers to someone named Dennis Nunes, can't explain how intelligence works & asks if there is one person in IC that would say [releasing memo] is not reckless? Cuomo responds: FBI Dir. Wray who viewed the memo...Pelosi replies incoherently: You dk what you're talking about
Bwhahahaha .... gasp .... bwhahahah.
oneeyedag
Sounds unreal!

She clearly has some issues going on.
scottimus
AG
I was actually impressed on how Cuomoi presses her. He didn't let her off easy.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Wildcat
AG
Good Lord that was painful.

Are elements of the MSM actually beginning to question the BS of the Dem leadership?

I can't wait to read this memo. It must be a doozy. She's completely at a loss for anything to say.
IDAGG
AG
oneeyedag said:

Sounds unreal!

Wow. She has been verbally stumbling like that for several months It kind of reminds me of that one hearing where Senator McCain wasn't making much sense and then it comes out a month or two later that he has a brain tumor. Pelosi really ought to get a checkup. I'm serious and don't mean any disrespect. I certainly don't like her politics, but something isn't right with her health. Or maybe it's just old age creeping in.
IDAGG
AG
scottimus said:

I was actually impressed on how Cuomoi presses her. He didn't let her off easy.
Yeah, that was surprising. Usually he is a democratic hack.
Bird Poo
AG
Wildcat said:

Good Lord that was painful.

Are elements of the MSM actually beginning to question the BS of the Dem leadership?

I can't wait to read this memo. It must be a doozy. She's completely at a loss for anything to say.

Never. CNN needs to be destroyed. They're bought and paid for.
Secolobo
AG
IDAGG said:

oneeyedag said:

Sounds unreal!

Wow. She has been verbally stumbling like that for several months It kind of reminds me of that one hearing where Senator McCain wasn't making much sense and then it comes out a month or two later that he has a brain tumor. Pelosi really ought to get a checkup. I'm serious and don't mean any disrespect. I certainly don't like her politics, but something isn't right with her health. Or maybe it's just old age creeping in.
I just think her 40 year old implants are leaking into her bloodstream.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
I think when the press slowly realizes they have been dealt a **** hand from the Dems they'll start to pivot as the champions of the public and will furiously start the revisionist history.

Or they will sink with the Dems ship. It will be fascinating to watch either way.
fasthorse05
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/958172020444823552.html

Something to think about. In the long run, maybe a better America will arise from the ashes of this mess...

I think it's a good possibility, but only if our leaders see this through, meaning that everyone involved (except for probably Obama and HRC) see serious consequences.

I'm basing this on the lengthy list of people who were, and are, "along for the ride", meaning they had knowledge. I suspect it's 50-100 people. I realize it's likely 2 years coming, but it's necessary to temporarily stop gross corruption.

With a government this big, it's impossible to stop, but it will put a serious dent in those willing to consider bending, and breaking the law.
drcrinum

Yes, how could the FBI overlook the fact that Fusion GPS previously had been on the payroll of the Kremlin. The Russians didn't rig the election, they duped the DNC, HRC, the FBI/DOJ & even Zero via Fusion GPS...and remember, HRC is the smartest woman in the world, and Zero is the smartest man in the world.

Prosperdick
AG
That's what I find so comical about this...assuming Steele had any sources on this crap, THEY WERE RUSSIANS!!!! The Russians are evil and not to be trusted, unless they have dirt on Trump.

Oh yeah, and if Trump's team met with Russians for dirt on Hillary...COLLUSION!!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.