Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,647 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The fact that they have been so brazen about this crap tells us what? THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING CRAP LIKE THIS FOR YEARS.

Drain. The. Swamp!
Prosperdick
AG
Sorry if already posted:

HeardAboutPerio
AG
friscodick said:

I think when the press slowly realizes they have been dealt a **** hand from the Dems they'll start to pivot as the champions of the public and will furiously start the revisionist history.

Or they will sink with the Dems ship. It will be fascinating to watch either way.

I think they sink. They are part of the narrative and will have to admit being complicit in this whole ordeal. I believe it will be a whoever screams loudest wins mentality on their part. They will tow the Dem talking points... unfortunately.
Just an Ag
AG
CNN is a department within the DNC. They will protect the DNC with all they have. They are, literally, Pravda.
techno-ag
AG
HeardAboutPerio said:

friscodick said:

I think when the press slowly realizes they have been dealt a **** hand from the Dems they'll start to pivot as the champions of the public and will furiously start the revisionist history.

Or they will sink with the Dems ship. It will be fascinating to watch either way.

I think they sink. They are part of the narrative and will have to admit being complicit in this whole ordeal. I believe it will be a whoever screams loudest wins mentality on their part. They will tow the Dem talking points... unfortunately.
One can always hope. I think maybe if they use the "we was duped!" approach, they may regain a little credibility.
Cepe
AG
Eventually we'll find out which ones were paid by the DNC through Fusion.

Democrat operatives with bylines.
African American
RoscoePColtrane said:

Sounds like Chuckie is insinuating the Republicans are Russian Allies, coming from the party that ignored and blew off Russia for decades. 1980 is still wanting their foreign policy back Chuckie....

Is this the Russia that the DNC colluded with through fusion GPS? Or is this the Russia that Clinton gave the reset button to? I get confused.
backintexas2013
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This was a great read.
FireAg
AG
My biggest concern...what evidence is going to be released and UNIVERSALLY SUPPORTED as being "the truth", that even the MSM and the staunchest anti-Trump left cannot deny?

Even this memo, when released, the left, with MSM support, is going to claim is tainted and full of inaccuracies...

How do we counter this? A grass roots "whispering" campaign ain't gonna cut it...
Meh_
FireAg said:

My biggest concern...what evidence is going to be released and UNIVERSALLY SUPPORTED as being "the truth", that even the MSM and the staunchest anti-Trump left cannot deny?

Even this memo, when released, the left, with MSM support, is going to claim is tainted and full of inaccuracies...

How do we counter this? A grass roots "whispering" campaign ain't gonna cut it...
This is my biggest concern too. I
scottimus
AG
Jim Jordan on last night was saying that the underlying documents are not there to support the findings of the memo.

"The memo should speak for itself" Which means it is bad if you don't have to have the attached foot notes and classified info on sources.

Cuomo of course responded with, "Well how can we believe this document if the attached sources aren't there. That is all speculation."

Cuomo did seem interested in entertaining the idea of seeing whats in the memo.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Ellis Wyatt
FireAg said:

Nothing at all. They will lie and obfuscate no matter what. The truth will still be the truth.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Jim Jordan on last night was saying that the underlying documents are not there to support the findings of the memo.
Confused. Did you mean the documents won't be released?
Wildcat
AG
Quote:

Your post confuses me. The documents are not supportive of the memo's conclusions or are simply unavailable for public consumption?
VaultingChemist
AG
FireAg said:

You allow the resignations and indictments to speak for themselves.
4stringAg
AG
Have to think the poster meant that the documents won't be released with the memo.
ellebee
I get the feeling that he's going to burn it all down tonight.
4stringAg
AG
FireAg said:

Nothing will be universally supported. The true Dem believers hate Trump and have such a warped view of this country that they'll never believe black and white evidence. Its important that the underlying documents supporting the memo be released at some point so those at least on the fence can see the corruption and that the DNC is rotten to the core and you'd hope that at least some of the MSM pick it up and can't ignore it. There is no hope for CNN or MSNBC, they'll go down with the Dem ship.
FireAg
AG
ellebee said:

I get the feeling that he's going to burn it all down tonight.
You are setting yourself up for disappointment...

Nothing will go down tonight during the SOTU...
scottimus
AG
I don't know.....

You don't think has walked into meetings with billionaires and "burned it all down" and then walks out?

I think he has.

Plausible.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
drcrinum

Perhaps this is what influenced Wray??
RoscoePColtrane
scottimus said:

"The memo should speak for itself" Which means it is bad if you don't have to have the attached foot notes and classified info on sources.

Cuomo of course responded with, "Well how can we believe this document if the attached sources aren't there. That is all speculation."

Cuomo did seem interested in entertaining the idea of seeing whats in the memo.
Have no fear there will be supporting documents.

When Horowitz releases his report along with the 1.2 million documents, all will be clear. One lawmaker speculated the IG report itself is over 2500 pages plus the 1.2 million supporting documents. IG turned over copies of the 1.2 million documents to the HIC and HOC a month ago, and that's what they condensed into this 4 page memo.

The IG report is going to be key. When it comes out you will see a lot of firings. I think also that when the IG report is finalized, there will be some sealed indictments opened up. Changing 302's is going to be a really big deal.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

We don't have a KGB or a MI5...at least we didn't think we did.
FireAg
AG
To me, the IG report is the lynch pin...not the memo...
GCP12
AG
drcrinum

You beat me to it by less than a minute.
backintexas2013
AG
Looks like the new talking point is the Steele dossier might be true so not the FBI's fault.
akm91
AG
FireAg said:

That's the item that will set in process all criminal proceedings.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
ccatag
AG
FireAg said:

I see this as a wave (a first wave) in a series of waves. The water comes in and rises. Some will recognize the flooding while others will deny this is the onset of flooding. As more and more of the truth comes out in waves upon waves, more and more of the deniers will begin to recognize it is flooding. What to watch for is the rats running from the sinking ship. Some will run sooner than others but there will be those that do run. Some now and some later. And some will go down with the stinking sinking ship.

Pop some popcorn and watch which rat is the first to jump ship. There will be others right behind that first rat. Wave after wave of evidence and truth still to come.

Oh, and don't forget charges and arrests. That makes it real real fast!
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Quote:

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s....

The Shearer memo was provided to the FBI in October 2016.

It was handed to them by Steele who had been given it by an American contact after the FBI requested the former MI6 agent provide any documents or evidence that could be useful in its investigation, according to multiple sources.

The Guardian was told Steele warned the FBI he could not vouch for the veracity of the Shearer memo, but that he was providing a copy because it corresponded with what he had separately heard from his own independent sources....

Shearer is a controversial figure in Washington. Conservative outlets have accused him of being part of a "hatchet man" and member of a "secret spy ring" and within Clinton's orbit. There is no evidence that the Clinton campaign was aware of the Shearer memo.

But other people who know Shearer say he is not just a Democratic party hack and there is no evidence that his memo was ever sought by Clinton campaign officials
Sources say that while he lacks the precision and polish of a seasoned former spy like Steele, Shearer has also been described as having a large network of sources around the world and the independent financial means to pursue leads....

Bobcat06
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Looks like the new talking point is the Steele dossier might be true so not the FBI's fault.
That's why Grassley sent the Steele criminal referral to DOJ. He's out in front of the FBI's bluff.
RoscoePColtrane
FireAg said:

Agreed I've said it no less than 100 times
Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

They're firing off the last of their ammo in a desperate attempt to stop what's coming their way.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
Here is the Jordan/Cuomo interview talked about before. Note Cuomo keeps injecting that no one has seen the underlying documents three or four times. That's a lie the DOJ turned over all of them nearly a month ago. Cuomo keeps saying Nunes and the IC wrote this memo without seeing the evidense, that's a LIE. CNN cannpt help themselves they just make shiit up

And note these documents were just turned over, they were requested for last AUGUST. DOJ was dragging their feet the entire way.

Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 113 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.