Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,384 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

"Subject in custody. First ML arrest of Trump era".

What's ML?
Where are you seeing this?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
backintexas2013
AG
That's how I am reading it. They are freaking out about Weiner's situation. They didn't like it was lead.

Would love to know all the redacted names.
backintexas2013
AG
6/3/2017 text. Anon's link. Page 7
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Read page 6 top of page. Would love to know what led up to that meltdown that even Texags Football Board would be proud of. Need the texts before it to see what it's referencing.
Old_Ag_91
AG
friscodick said:

TexAgsAnon said:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

fresh texts released

CNN told me it's illegal to read them.

I've done it and I feel so dirty, but it feels so good when I do it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

nm
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Read page 6 top of page. Would love to know what led up to that meltdown that even Texags Football Board would be proud of. Need the texts before it to see what it's referencing.
Impressive meltdown. Got his ass chewed on all right. It is confusing how she responds he will be "left holding the bag." To me that means he will be blamed for it.

Haven't quite checked all of the dates from previous reporting but is this around the time that Comey's exoneration letter was being circulated?? Or was that later?? Maybe prompted by that exchange??

I haven't ever desired to go back to practicing law but boy-o-boy I would dearly love to draft the questions to Strzok in a deposition/interview on these texts!!!!!
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
July 10 was when Comey cleared Clinton. Doesn't match
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

July 10 was when Comey cleared Clinton. Doesn't match
But the drafts of his statement were circulating months before.

And it was July 5th, not the 10th.
backintexas2013
AG
You are right. 5th. Sorry.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

You are right. 5th. Sorry.
No problems. Need a flowchart/spreadsheet to remember all of the dates.

Just that I read that text and remember who changed the wording in Comey's statement (Strzok) to omit Obama's involvement and downgrade Hillary's conduct from criminal to "She's an idiot, no really, she is that stupid about computers and can barely understand how emails work and don't get me started about her inability to text, Lordy!" Comey statement. (Okay, I took a few liberties with that.)
backintexas2013
AG
My thing is I think there is at least one text that is missing before that meltdown. Wonder what it said.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The records show that on May 2, 2016, Comey emailed Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki. The subject of the email was "midyear exam," and though the email says its contents are unclassified, the body of the email is redacted in the release.
Newsweek

So the draft was a bit later, from what we know now. Still have to wonder, though. Who and on what subject was Strzok telling his version of truth to power??????
FTAG 2000
AG
NYT breaking news that Trump wanted to fire Mueller last summer but the WH counsel disagreed and threatened to resign off trump didn't back down.

Funny how this comes out 7 months later in the middle of releasethememo, etc.
backintexas2013
AG
He didn't fire him. That should be all that matters. It's pretty funny that this is going to be spun as a big deal.
RoscoePColtrane
AG 2000' said:

NYT breaking news that Trump wanted to fire Mueller last summer but the WH counsel disagreed and threatened to resign off trump didn't back down.

Shiny objects for the dim witted
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
There are a few questions I have. As more of these leak it will be very interesting.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

My thing is I think there is at least one text that is missing before that meltdown. Wonder what it said.
Likely more, not to mention pillow talk. These people were supposedly having sex...in person... not phone or sexting. Or maybe they were sexting?? Would explain a lot.
backintexas2013
AG
There are months missing. Should be interesting I think they will slowly come out.
drcrinum

Hillary uses personal computer/server for government e-mails...against the rules.
Hillary's investigators use personal laptops for government e-mails...against the rules.

Hillary uses personal e-mail address for government business...against the rules.
Hillary's investigators use personal e-mail address for government business...against the rules.

Hillary receives & stores classified e-mail on her personal computer/server...against the law.
Hillary's investigators...don't have that answer yet, but..they text about it.
Rapier108
AG 2000' said:

And their sources are "four people who were told of the matter." They can't even bother to make up someone who claims to have been there.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/956672276937760768.html

The current thread on threadreader is above, not in the black box (previous thread is referenced).
Something else not to forget about -- this thread points out that there is a corresponding scandal about to explode concerning the MSM -- receiving pay from political organizations or intermediaries like Fusion GPS to publish articles...pay to publish...it ain't journalism. Remember the news organizations and 'journalists' who were paid by Fusion GPS to publish info on the dossier? It's going to come out, and it's the tip of the iceberg. Read the thread.
backintexas2013
AG
The texts are pretty funny. They don't try to hide anything.
backintexas2013
AG
So I wonder if the slow release of the texts are on purpose. We seem to learn something every time there is another release.
chach
AG
Insteresting read by Sessions. Confirms what most of us already thought. Why the mention of Andrew Breitbart at the end? That seems to come out of nowhere. Could it be a hint at something?
RoscoePColtrane

Quote:

10/28/17: Our announcement affected the stock market

FBI to further investigate emails related to Clinton's private server found on Anthony Weiner's Laptop
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

I don't recall seeing this one before...perhaps I am becoming forgetful in old age.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Think it's new. Goodlatte was on Hannity talking about it.
backintexas2013
AG
Read all those texts on 10-28. So upset about it being reopened couldn't even go to lunch.
FireAg
AG
drcrinum said:

I don't recall seeing this one before...perhaps I am becoming forgetful in old age.

And just what might those inflammatory things be?
backintexas2013
AG
Did not see that one. It's not on the pages linked here. Wonder if more are being released that we haven't seen.
drcrinum
Wozlaw said:

Think it's new. Goodlatte was on Hannity talking about it.
One of the responses to this tweet echoed your statement.
akm91
AG
FireAg said:

drcrinum said:

And just what might those inflammatory things be?
302 refers to the Clinton interview, correct?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.