Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,366 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Pete the Cheat is going to be a sacrificial lamb. He has his paws in so much and this is a bad look. He would be an easy scapegoat.
FireAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I think Pete the Cheat is going to be a sacrificial lamb. He has his paws in so much and this is a bad look. He would be an easy scapegoat.
Oh, I think that's a foregone conclusion...

But if this "Q" stuff winds up being accurate, some very famous political names will do hard time or require a presidential pardon...
IDAGG
AG
etcetera said:

-- Obama was planning to declare martial law, refuse to leave office, take over the govmt in a coup, and send R's and connies to re-education concentration camps

They were FEMA camps and Walmart detention centers. Jeesh, do we have to teach you everything?
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

He's no Oliver North, that's for sure. But that still leads to his superior, Priestap, who reported to Comey.

North had McFarland and Poindexter.

Strzok has Priestap, Comey and maaaaaayyyybbeeeee Mueller.

Everything old is new again.
Tailgate88
AG
Use the voting function and do not engage.
Ellis Wyatt
Lot Y Tailgate said:

benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Can we get back on topic please ...
Soooo ... maybe Sessions and Wray are both concerned the 'premature' release of the Congressional memo may jeopardize their action after the IG investigation is released? I'm hopeful both are laying low waiting for the IG report to give them political cover for a major house cleaning. No doubt the Congressional memo will be painted as partisan ... therefore by extension, any action by Sessions or Wray resulting from the memo would also be painted as partisan... not so much if their action results from the IG report.

Remember, both Sessions and Wray have departments to run after the imminent DOJ/FBI bloodbath ... better the bloodbath result from the IG report rather than a 'partisan' Congressional committee memo.
Maybe they are saving it for after Sessions indictment for perjury.

Dumb troll post.
aggiehawg
AG
Hhmm.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Dag- an unfashionable or socially conservative person.

Thanks, google.
aggiehawg
AG
Wozlaw said:

Dag- an unfashionable or conservative person.

Thanks, google.
Deputy Attorney General. Comey was Ashcroft's Deputy at the time.

I had forgotten it was Comey who appointed that POS Fitzgerald. Sounds like they were/are besties too.

I do find it comical that the guy who changed the wording from "grossly negligent" to "reckless carelessness" was bemoaning how slow the investigation was proceeding. He was freakin' in charge, wasn't he??
Bobcat06
AG
Wozlaw said:

Dag- an unfashionable or socially conservative person.

Thanks, google.
Dag Comey = Deputy Attorney General Comey

Comey was the Dep AG who appointed Fitzgerald
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Thanks. I'll get back to work and let hawg interpret from now on.
stetson
AG
Quote:

If the memo itself was as damaging as you people think it will be, it would already be released. This is like the drip drip drip of wikileaks or kim.com tweets that lead to nothing.
Or like the foreplay that makes the orgasm that much more explosive.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Get ready for the deflection. When the S hits the fan, anyone short of HRC and the libiots will dismiss it as "yeah, everybody knew they were criminal, keep trying. HRC is a saint."
EKUAg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

It is obvious "release the memo" is about gaining support for a nothing burger that will be used as a whataboutism defense when **** hits the fan in the Mueller investigation.
Serious question: Where do you get this crap?? Is there a 4chan or reddit subforum for liberal moonbats, like Tanya's BSC Moms??
If the memo itself was as damaging as you people think it will be, it would already be released. This is like the drip drip drip of wikileaks or kim.com tweets that lead to nothing.

The story is "release the memo" not the memo. This is painfully obvious to anyone who has been watching this ****show for the last two years.

You are just painfully obvious. Your shields are stronger than the Starship Enterprise.
aggiehawg
AG
Here's Grassley's letter to Wray today. Contains some new Strzok/Page texts.

LINK

Contains the discussion of a SC being appointed for Hillary's case. Also why McCabe didn't recuse himself until the eve of the election.

Bonus: Strzok didn't like his boss Bill, very much.

reb,
AG
who are "DAD"s referred to on page 3?
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Here's Grassley's letter to Wray today. Contains some new Strzok/Page texts.

LINK

Contains the discussion of a SC being appointed for Hillary's case. Also why McCabe didn't recuse himself until the eve of the election.

Bonus: Strzok didn't like his boss Bill, very much.

That's quite a read. I also noted that Strzok & Page were using personal computers for e-mailing government work instead of government computers...and Grassley wants all the e-mails. Sounds like Clinton II. Expect more hard drives to be hammered to death.
IDAGG
AG
Buy Bleachbit stock NOW.
reb,
AG
i didn't get Strzok disliking Priestap so much as he was just annoyed with one type of behavior. but this may be splitting hairs

Also, iMessage is available on iPhones, iPads, and Macs. So not just computers, but mobile devices, possibly. I'd bet on iPads because they obviously had no problem communicating on their samsung handsets, and iMessage just isn't as popular to use on Macs as they are other apple products.
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

Deputy Assistant Director
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
reb, said:

Deputies,

Strzok was complaining that Preistap shouldn't be broadcasting that in front of underlings with little need to know about such deliberations.

Ironic, if you think about it.
TexAgsAnon
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

fresh texts released
Old_Ag_91
AG
Or they'll try to wipe them...

No Hillary, not with a cloth.
backintexas2013
AG
Send the best by then says the best outcomes. There are so many ways to interpret that.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Strzok was complaining that Preistap shouldn't be broadcasting that in front of underlings with little need to know about such deliberations.
These boneheads were totally intoxicated on power ... and the absolute certainty of a HRC POTUS.
backintexas2013
AG
"Subject in custody. First ML arrest of Trump era".

What's ML?
Prosperdick
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

fresh texts released

CNN told me it's illegal to read them.
scottimus
AG
What are you taking this from?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
backintexas2013
AG
scottimus said:

What are you taking this from?

Anon's post. PDF of new text messages
RyanAg08
AG
backintexas2013 said:

What's ML?

Money laundering?
aggiehawg
AG
Can't copy and post from that format for some reason.

However, check out the texts from 10-28-16. Talk about something on the news and Weiner.

I had speculated that Comey's decision to reopen the case was because the NY feds and state cops saw State Department emails on the perv's computer and were raising holy hell about them. Seems to support my speculation? Or am I reading those exchanges wrong?
backintexas2013
AG
Possibly. Doesn't really match with Paul M.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Major League?
Moon Lander?
aggiehawg
AG
RyanAg08 said:

backintexas2013 said:

What's ML?

Money laundering?
Aaah. I was struggling to figure that out too but money laundering makes sense.

aggiehawg
AG
friscodick said:

TexAgsAnon said:

fresh texts released

CNN told me it's illegal to read them.

Break the law, live a little.
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.