Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,140 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A sitting US Congressman went on the record multiple times, not some BS anonymous source, ON THE RECORD, that he has interviewed multiple informants that have attended these "secret meetings", under oath before of his committee, that these secret meetings exist and rogue group exist.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
boulderaggie said:

Trolls starve quickly when not fed.
Besides, like most lefties, he doesn't care who gets killed, robbed, wiped out, or hurt, as long as they beat the Right.

Normal everyday questions they would ask, are always off base to them in politics. As long as they're "leaders" tell them it's peachy, they're fine. SOP
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

Crinum, Roscoe---has anyone heard about the FBI agent embedded since '09, had/has cancer, had his "license to chat" by Lynch revoked by Sessions?

Everyone seems to have forgotten about him, including me. I'm sure he's still around, but it would be nice to know if he's still in the till to speak to the Legislature. Besides, even though it's likely the Pubs have the goods to proceed criminally, the PR battle is another story.

The DNC, pardon me, the press, will have to have Putin and Lenin both testify! Isn't Lenin still lined up in his plastic skin in Moscow? Let's drag his ass out.
He testified on his role and what he witnessed in Uranium One a few weeks ago, and he is now in an undisclosed location, and if I had to guess under gard by the US Marshal Service.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
boulderaggie said:

Trolls starve quickly when not fed.

Great point he got some of his posts deleted for trolling. Need to remember that.
RoscoePColtrane
No you are just trolling and full of crap
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
boulderaggie said:

fasthorses05 said:

My wife and i we're wondering about this person as well. I hope he's gotten his opportunity to speak his peace.

Haven't heard anything lately, but the fact that a U1 indictment was recently handed down, plus an investigation has been re-opened into U1, leads me to believe that he is an active witness again and testifying...to the DOJ, not Senate & House Committees. Perhaps no news is good news.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

A sitting US Congressman went on the record multiple times, not some BS anonymous source, ON THE RECORD, that he has interviewed multiple informants that have attended these "secret meetings", under oath before of his committee, that these secret meetings exist and rouge group exist.
Pet peeve. "rouge" is French for the color red. "Rogue" is for someone going off script or the plan.
RoscoePColtrane
Finger dyslexia
Code 7 10-42
EKUAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

No idea what this means

Further read on his thread that the source very well could be the documents that Nunes saw at the White House SCIF in March 2017. Schiff was invited but refused to go see them.
boulderaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Finger dyslexia
i call those "typos" and not misspellings.
GCP12
AG
chach said:

This is just my mind wandering... it is all what ifs and fact less speculation but its made my mind turn quite a bit. I have not compared this to any timelines to see if it holds water either. One or two of these what ifs may have been alluded to in a previous post in this another thread. I can't remember because they are starting to blur together. By all accounts I don't trust mueller at all... but here goes...

What if Mueller was presented with evidence of his own previous crimes by the Trump doj after he was named special council in this investigation? What if he was offered a deal in return for continuing the investigation under the guise of Trump's "Russia dealings" while actually investigating the FISA abuses, rogue agent plots, etc. what if he brought in all of the rogue actors to keep them close and to keep tabs on them? This could explain why they all still have jobs. This could also explain why his whole team consisted dem homers. Also who better to shed light on all the corruption after the whole investigation is over than the democrat appointed special council that all the libs have complete and total faith in. Trump doesn't seem to be worried about his interview with mueller...

Maybe this whole theory is illegal, I don't know. Just my mind wandering.
Imperator Rex has been pushing this for a while. He believes that Mueller is just keeping the bad actors occupied and believing that they are taking down trump. All the while, Rogers, Coates, sessions and horowitz are surveilling them. The other key to this is that trump interviewed "for the fbi director position" the day before he was appointed SC.
drcrinum

I have thought this to be the case for some time.
backintexas2013
AG
What info? Exactly how much spying was going on?
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

A sitting US Congressman went on the record multiple times, not some BS anonymous source, ON THE RECORD, that he has interviewed multiple informants that have attended these "secret meetings", under oath before of his committee, that these secret meetings exist and rogue group exist.

You mean this guy?

Ron Johnson now says he doesn't know what his 'informant' meant by FBI anti-Trump 'secret society' meetings

Sorry, Roscoe.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

If true, Wray needs to quit being a ***** and take the hit. And if he won't do it, sessions needs to force him to.
whatthehey78
AG
drcrinum said:

"Keep friends close and your enemies even closer"
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
Troll on

There is video that says otherwise
Code 7 10-42
TexAgsAnon
Just an Ag said:

chach said:

This is just my mind wandering... it is all what ifs and fact less speculation but its made my mind turn quite a bit. I have not compared this to any timelines to see if it holds water either. One or two of these what ifs may have been alluded to in a previous post in this another thread. I can't remember because they are starting to blur together. By all accounts I don't trust mueller at all... but here goes...

What if Mueller was presented with evidence of his own previous crimes by the Trump doj after he was named special council in this investigation? What if he was offered a deal in return for continuing the investigation under the guise of Trump's "Russia dealings" while actually investigating the FISA abuses, rogue agent plots, etc. what if he brought in all of the rogue actors to keep them close and to keep tabs on them? This could explain why they all still have jobs. This could also explain why his whole team consisted dem homers. Also who better to shed light on all the corruption after the whole investigation is over than the democrat appointed special council that all the libs have complete and total faith in. Trump doesn't seem to be worried about his interview with mueller...

Maybe this whole theory is illegal, I don't know. Just my mind wandering.
If Mueller is a double-agent working with Trump, I'll eat my hat.
Mueller and Comey go way back, and I've had some thoughts on Comey before.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2854940/replies/49051742
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Finger dyslexia
Okay. I always type the same words incorrectly constantly too. "friends" and words starting with the letters "p" and "r." Don't know why that always happens.

ETA: Happened again! Crap!
RoscoePColtrane
My 65 year old motor skills work slower than my pea brain..
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
The only thing that leaves this theory open in my mind is Comey's testimony. It was incredibly bizarre. He literally admitted to leaking classified information. It was insanity
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Troll on

There is video that says otherwise

Video of the statements that he later back off from? What are you talking about?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-johnson-walks-back-fbi-secret-society-claim
whatthehey78
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

You mean this guy?

Ron Johnson now says he doesn't know what his 'informant' meant by FBI anti-Trump 'secret society' meetings

Sorry, Roscoe.
If you were paying attention (apparently a big IF for you), he was referring to the meaning of 'secret society' and not that there wasn't a meeting off site/away from FBI offices.

Another congressman noted that IF they were conducting routine FBI business, there was no need to meet 'off site'. Apparently the emphasis of said meeting was "just us" and not "justice".
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
GCP12
AG
TexAgsAnon
For me it's Gowdy's praise of Comey. From what we know today, Comey looks like a traitor. What does Gowdy know to make him think otherwise?
RoscoePColtrane
Backed off what? That they didn't meet? That it's not a certain group and not just random agents?

Try again, you're not mentally built for this youngster find a new hobby
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
That's definitely eye opening, as well. I just don't even know if I can trust gowdy. But, my distrust of gowdy just shows how difficult I find it to trust anyone in this entire situation. There are so many moving parts, so many obstacles, so much misinformation, etc. It's impossible to figure out what's going on.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

My 65 year old motor skills work slower than my pea brain..
My 59 year old skills are hampered by my increasing loss of eyesight. Need a cornea transplant at some point in the future. (Genetic issue.)

Guess we are even.
GCP12
AG
I will also add that Comey's tweeting make me lean to him being a white hat. I mean, this can't be serious, right? I don't think even trump has quoted himself in a tweet
backintexas2013
AG
He is such a chode. I can't believe people defend him.
backintexas2013
AG
Did Schiff ever admit his last Russian letter was complete bs?
Long Live Sully
AG
GCP12 said:

I will also add that Comey's tweeting make me lean to him being a white hat. I mean, this can't be serious, right? I don't think even trump has quoted himself in a tweet

Or more likely he is a self unaware pompous windbag full of hubris and arrogance.

Yeah.. that is more likely.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
VaultingChemist
AG
Did Mueller make a deal with Trump, Rosenstein, and Sessions before he was appointed? Who has more dirt on whom.....Mueller or Trump?
aezmvp
TexAgsAnon said:

For me it's Gowdy's praise of Comey. From what we know today, Comey looks like a traitor. What does Gowdy know to make him think otherwise?
I think Gowdy is afraid of pushing this line too far. Once leaders in Congress start calling these people traitors, which for the record they may be, then we start crossing lines it's hard to back down from.

It seems pretty clear that Gowdy thinks of himself as a statesman. And there are a lot of lines that have been crossed. Look at the Scalise/baseball field assassination attempt. That rhetoric, coming from someone like himself will push things further down that road and I think he really wants to avoid that. Just a guess, but a good one I bet.
Tailgate88
AG
Proc92 said:

These recovered texts is a set up. Been cleaned up and their production will be splashed all across the msm will Be a big nothing burger.

I hope they match the ones the NSA has.
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.