Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,167 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
cbr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"what difference does it make?" surely the interview is being done without swearing in, with no transcript, and on the condition and prior understanding that it will not lead to prosecution, right? That's how its done isn't it?
BenFiasco14
AG
chach said:

This is just my mind wandering... it is all what ifs and fact less speculation but its made my mind turn quite a bit. I have not compared this to any timelines to see if it holds water either. One or two of these what ifs may have been alluded to in a previous post in this another thread. I can't remember because they are starting to blur together. By all accounts I don't trust mueller at all... but here goes...

What if Mueller was presented with evidence of his own previous crimes by the Trump doj after he was named special council in this investigation? What if he was offered a deal in return for continuing the investigation under the guise of Trump's "Russia dealings" while actually investigating the FISA abuses, rogue agent plots, etc. what if he brought in all of the rogue actors to keep them close and to keep tabs on them? This could explain why they all still have jobs. This could also explain why his whole team consisted dem homers. Also who better to shed light on all the corruption after the whole investigation is over than the democrat appointed special council that all the libs have complete and total faith in. Trump doesn't seem to be worried about his interview with mueller...

Maybe this whole theory is illegal, I don't know. Just my mind wandering.
GCP has floated a similar theory in this thread. I wish it were true, but I don't buy it. It's a witch hunt to bring down trump and overturn the will of the people
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
boulderaggie
AG
EKUAg said:

Things to remember if the are pushing for obstruction for firing Comey:

Rod Rosenstein memo making the recommendation.
Comey testifying he told Trump three times he was not under investigation.
Comey testifying that Trump told him to investigate to ensure no one on his staff was colluding with Russia. Thx Last Refuge aka Sundance).

Also, explain why Mueller spoke with Rogers.

I'm sure the plan was for RR to testify that he was pressured into writing the recommendation. Ergo, obstruction.
backintexas2013
AG
No idea what this means

boulderaggie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

chach said:

This is just my mind wandering... it is all what ifs and fact less speculation but its made my mind turn quite a bit. I have not compared this to any timelines to see if it holds water either. One or two of these what ifs may have been alluded to in a previous post in this another thread. I can't remember because they are starting to blur together. By all accounts I don't trust mueller at all... but here goes...

What if Mueller was presented with evidence of his own previous crimes by the Trump doj after he was named special council in this investigation? What if he was offered a deal in return for continuing the investigation under the guise of Trump's "Russia dealings" while actually investigating the FISA abuses, rogue agent plots, etc. what if he brought in all of the rogue actors to keep them close and to keep tabs on them? This could explain why they all still have jobs. This could also explain why his whole team consisted dem homers. Also who better to shed light on all the corruption after the whole investigation is over than the democrat appointed special council that all the libs have complete and total faith in. Trump doesn't seem to be worried about his interview with mueller...

GCP has floated a similar theory in this thread. I wish it were true, but I don't buy it. It's a witch hunt to bring down trump and overturn the will of the people
this was my thinking as well.
RoscoePColtrane
EKUAg said:

Comey testifying that Trump told him to investigate to ensure no one on his staff was colluding with Russia. Thx Last Refuge aka Sundance).

Easy to condense this down to more simplified answer

According to Article 2 of the US Constitution the POTUS had EVERY right to fire Comey for any reason, didn't need a recommendation from anyone. He can fire him because he doesn't like his ties, whatever. That's the way it is, and the looney left can jump up and down till their pink hats hit the floor. There is no obstruction for firing Comey or Henry Gibson or Rosenstein.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
boulderaggie
AG
I like the way you think
RoscoePColtrane
boulderaggie said:

EKUAg said:

I'm sure the plan was for RR to testify that he was pressured into writing the recommendation. Ergo, obstruction.
Too late RR said under oath he was in no way pressured already

Doesn't matter See Article 2 USC
Code 7 10-42
who?mikejones
AG
drcrinum said:

It appears they are recovering the texts
Rockdoc
AG
Yes, Sara Carter just said the missing 5 months of texts have been located by the DOJ and are being recovered.
backintexas2013
AG
That should be interesting. As dumb as they were you would think at some point they would realize the texts would come back to haunt them.
RoscoePColtrane
Summary: No crimes committed

Firing James Comey = not obstruction
Asking McCabe if he was a Hillary Shill = Not obstruction
Telling the MSM to their faces they are "fake news" and "the opposition party = not obstruction
Throwing Jim Acosta out of the room because he's a rude ***** and not following protocol = not obstruction

Hypotheticals:

Fire Henry Gibson = no obstruction
Fire Rod Rosenstein = no obstruction
Fire Bob Mueller = no obstruction

Collusion is not a crime or statute to support it. Hypothetically of they found some collusion there is nothing to charge. Bad press for the rest of his term(s) as POTUS, but given the current media environment, will likely happen anyway.

Dream on snowflakes unless the POTUS lies to the FBI he's going to be your nightmare for seven more years.
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
I would love for Trump to testify that he learned Comey had leaked his memos to his friend and decided to fire him for mishandling classified information
leftcoastaggie
AG
drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

I'll let those more knowledgeable on this stuff comment on what last refuge means here..
Boyd is mistaken in that letter. The Memo is a summary document of the OIG Report, not classified documents sent by the FBI to the HPSCI, & we know that Gowdy wrote the Memo.
If Gowdy wrote it, then the Deep State has nothing to worry about. His two-year Benghazi probe resulted in a $7 million bill and an 800 page report that:

Quote:

.......provided no new evidence of specific wrongdoing by then-Secretary of State Clinton. Its overall narrative does not differ substantially from other reports issued by Congress. It implicates intelligence and military leaders with failing to scramble an adequate response in the hours after the initial attack.

Not to mention a $150k settlement with TAX PAYER money to an aide that was unwilling to partake in Gowdy's partisan attack focused solely on Hillary during the investigation. Best part of the story was that aide who Gowdy paid off is a vet, a reservist, and a Former Student of Texas A&M University.
Proc92
These recovered texts is a set up. Been cleaned up and their production will be splashed all across the msm will Be a big nothing burger.
backintexas2013
AG
You never address anything. You attack Gowdy and Nunes. Haven't said anything about how stupid Schiff is or even bothered to address things that have come out that should concern everyone.
Rockdoc
AG
Proc92 said:

These recovered texts is a set up. Been cleaned up and their production will be splashed all across the msm will Be a big nothing burger.
So you've seen them?
backintexas2013
AG
Proc92 said:

Don't think so. If they clean them up and the IG has all of them someone is completely ****ed.
boulderaggie
AG
Backups of the backups. "We know everything."
backintexas2013
AG
Also I don't think Page and Peter the Cheater were smart enough to stop what they were doing.

Maybe they are so happy that someone actually found them attractive they couldn't help themselves
Rockdoc
AG
The ones they already have are pretty telling. Certainly not nothing burgers. Sorry.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Wouldn't this be considered blackmail?
Proc92
Rockdoc said:

The ones they already have are pretty telling. Certainly not nothing burgers. Sorry.
Of course. And there will be and may have been an effort by crafty criminals to try to discredit the coming expose.
Bobcat06
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

I'll let those more knowledgeable on this stuff comment on what last refuge means here..
Boyd is mistaken in that letter. The Memo is a summary document of the OIG Report, not classified documents sent by the FBI to the HPSCI, & we know that Gowdy wrote the Memo.
If Gowdy wrote it, then the Deep State has nothing to worry about. His two-year Benghazi probe resulted in a $7 million bill and an 800 page report that:

Quote:

.......provided no new evidence of specific wrongdoing by then-Secretary of State Clinton. Its overall narrative does not differ substantially from other reports issued by Congress. It implicates intelligence and military leaders with failing to scramble an adequate response in the hours after the initial attack.

Not to mention a $150k settlement with TAX PAYER money to an aide that was unwilling to partake in Gowdy's partisan attack focused solely on Hillary during the investigation. Best part of the story was that aide who Gowdy paid off is a vet, a reservist, and a Former Student of Texas A&M University.
Gowdy's Benghazi investigation revealed that Hillary had her own private server.

Would you say that's been relevant in the last three years?
RoscoePColtrane
leftcoastaggie said:

drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

LYING AGAIN

He was fired because he took leave to fulfill his obligations as an Air Force reservist. Which is against the law. The settlement was for veterans status discrimination and retaliation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/gowdy-benghazi-panel-settled-wrongful-firing-suit-with-150000-in-public-funds/2017/12/01/d7c49dac-d6db-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.aa28d18a8727
Code 7 10-42
ellebee
Just an Ag
AG
chach said:

If Mueller is a double-agent working with Trump, I'll eat my hat.
boulderaggie
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Wouldn't this be considered blackmail?
not sure I follow. sorry
leftcoastaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

You never address anything. You attack Gowdy and Nunes. Haven't said anything about how stupid Schiff is or even bothered to address things that have come out that should concern everyone.
Address what?

Pizzagate
Uranium One
Vince Foster
Birther
Seth Rich
Benghazi
Sandy Hook
Deep State
Obama is a Muslim
Jade Helm

Matthew Gaetz is now pitching a "Secret Society" theory now.

Maybe I should check out the over 1,500 posts on the Q anon thread to find out about that. You know the thread about the guy who Trump is communicating through to the members of some chat room, but they need to decode the messages in order to find out what is really going on in the Administration's fight against the Democrats and the Deep State.

Sorry but the Right Wing track record is a bit lacking when it comes to this stuff. Nunez, Gowdy, and now Gaetz are the poster children for this foolishness.
boulderaggie
AG
Trolls starve quickly when not fed.
fasthorse05
Crinum, Roscoe---has anyone heard about the FBI agent embedded since '09, had/has cancer, had his "license to chat" by Lynch revoked by Sessions?

Everyone seems to have forgotten about him, including me. I'm sure he's still around, but it would be nice to know if he's still in the till to speak to the Legislature. Besides, even though it's likely the Pubs have the goods to proceed criminally, the PR battle is another story.

The DNC, pardon me, the press, will have to have Putin and Lenin both testify! Isn't Lenin still lined up in his plastic skin in Moscow? Let's drag his ass out.
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

leftcoastaggie said:

drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

LYING AGAIN

He was fired because he took leave to fulfill his obligations as an Air Force reservist. Which is against the law. The settlement was for veterans status discrimination and retaliation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/gowdy-benghazi-panel-settled-wrongful-firing-suit-with-150000-in-public-funds/2017/12/01/d7c49dac-d6db-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.aa28d18a8727
Yep, he changed his the scope of his lawsuit. It's called leverage to force a settlement. I'm sure Gowdy wouldn't have wanted him testifying about what was really going on during that investigation.
backintexas2013
AG
That a dossier that they knew was unproven oppositional research was used to help get a warrant to spy on a political enemy.

Hell even comment on what this thread was initially about. Your left wing mantra isn't exactly hitting out of the park.

It's ok to admit you are a partisan hack.

Schiff is even worse than the two you name. He got slapped around yesterday like a little *****.
Rockdoc
AG
Poor leftcoast is gonna be crying in a few weeks.
boulderaggie
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Crinum, Roscoe---has anyone heard about the FBI agent embedded since '09, had/has cancer, had his "license to chat" by Lynch revoked by Sessions?

Everyone seems to have forgotten about him, including me. I'm sure he's still around, but it would be nice to know if he's still in the till to speak to the Legislature. Besides, even though it's likely the Pubs have the goods to proceed criminally, the PR battle is another story.

The DNC, pardon me, the press, will have to have Putin and Lenin both testify! Isn't Lenin still lined up in his plastic skin in Moscow? Let's drag his ass out.
My wife and i we're wondering about this person as well. I hope he's gotten his opportunity to speak his peace.
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.