Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,198 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting turn of events
Secolobo
AG
So Comey's private attorney leaked them to the the press...wow. How doe's that work legal friends?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TexAgsAnon
Let this sink in:

James Comey is trying to use the same attorney-client BS that Imran Awan is trying to use.

HANG THEM ALL.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
cbr
AG
stetson said:

If what is unrolling is true, are we to believe that ALL of the people involved in this covering for Hillary, railroading of Trump and the subsequent cover ups were doing it for purely ideological reasons? Did all of these people think that a Hillary win was 100% certain that that there was no risk of being caught? Did some see the risk and demand compensation for it? If they haven't been already, forensic accountants need to be brought in to take a close look at these people. In the famous words of Rhett Butler, "there's money to be made in the building of an empire, but even more to be made in its destruction".
i first was going to point out the naivety of your first sentence, then read the rest.

you are right; this is the rich ruling class club. they dont really give a **** about democratic party policies. they are in the club. how else do you think a bureaucrat FBI employee can lawyer up with a famous 7 figure lawyer? how else does some loser like obama or some ****bird like clinton end up with a political career.

the democratic party platform is a joke in its own voters, but even moreso on the actual competent class of americans (who are mostly republicans or libertarians, or just too disgusted to even name a party). it is simply a tool to gather votes, turn them into elected positions, carry that power for cash and influence, and bureaucratic appointments to strong arm even further.

hillary clinton does not give one tiny **** about abortion, or women, or african americans, or blue collar workers, or the country. she does care what their votes can do for her personal gain. that has always been the path, ever since LBJ and even before.

a strong country full of competent people with morals and work ethic, and informed, self reliant intelligence, is not much of a tool for personal gain.

Just an Ag
AG
Rockdoc said:

I'm betting IG already has them. Doesn't want everybody to know for obvious reasons.

I am thinking the same thing... intentionally leak they are missing and can't be delivered and then monitor the chatter.

(I am quoting from two pages back, but I have been very busy for the last several days and this thread has exploded. It's a full time job to keep with you folks!)
drcrinum
Good find! Or should I say: good recall! She is the document researcher.
GCP12
AG
Sanders was asked about the memo today.

"We support full transparency"
"I'm not aware that Trump's seen it"
"I have not had the convo with Trump about releasing it, himself. We would like it to follow the process"
aggiehawg
AG
Secolobo said:

So Comey's private attorney leaked them to the the press...wow. How doe's that work legal friends?
Eventually, it won't work too well for the attorney. He's already given a statement to the feds about his handling of the memos. He's already a witness against the interests of his client.

Ethically, very bad pookie.
GCP12
AG
New thread from @drawandstrike

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/955915110840664064.html

Discusses the missing text messages and what he believes Sessions/Horowitz are doing and what they know.
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
Last Refuge and Rex are both in the middle of threads right now. Will post when they're done.
Tailgate88
AG
Just want to say thanks for your work in updating this thread.
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Just want to say thanks for your work in updating this thread.
I'm just glad people are benefiting from my borderline obsession/addiction
backintexas2013
AG
I am not benefiting at all. I am now reading all this crap.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I might have understood how to read twitter from this thread, but some genius did the threadreader website and I escaped
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I am not benefiting at all. I am now reading all this crap.
Misery loves company
RoscoePColtrane
Ron Johnson just said on record with Bret Baier that they have an informant that has named a group of DoJ investigators that were hold secret offsite meeting.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
TAMU1990
AG
Just heard on Fox News that the Secret Society met in secret locations...

Ron Johnson dropped that tidbit. I hope they had a sign in list. :-)
boulderaggie
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

There's some red pill popping tonight.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Secolobo said:

Eventually, it won't work too well for the attorney. He's already given a statement to the feds about his handling of the memos. He's already a witness against the interests of his client.

Ethically, very bad pookie.
Allow me to expand on this further. There would be little reason for a law professor at Colombia to have security clearance. We know that four out of the seven Comey "memos" contained classified information and that Comey had given four memos to Richman. Deductive reasoning leads one to conclude that Richman was given at a minimum one such memo that contained classified information. Richman is now a party to a federal crime. (And moreover, should have known that being a law professor and all.)

THEN, at the request of Comey, Richman disseminates one or more of the memos to the press. That's another federal crime.

We don't know what Richman did or didn't say to the feds when he supposedly turned over all copies of the Comey memos to them shortly after Comey's bombshell testimony naming his him and describing his role in at least two or more federal crimes. Could be a few more federal crimes in those exchanges.

IMHO. Richman is just as much in need of good criminal counsel as Comey is. When your lawyer needs a lawyer to counsel him while he's counseling you on the same matters, that is never a good situation.

In a related matter, since he is a witness and co-conpsirator, he should be barred from being in any interrogations and/or court proceedings wherein testimony is presented under the "rule" barring witnesses from hearing and thus tainting their subsequent testimony. Also, if Richman is on a witness list by the prosecution he will be automatically barred from the courtroom during testimony.

Bottom line, does this hurt Comey?? Not one bit. Could it be disastrous for Richman's career? Definitely.

With "friends" like Comey..........
Bobcat06
AG
Could it be that whoever ponied up for Strzok's attorney doesn't feel the need to pay for Comey's (so Comey is begging his friend instead)?
aggiehawg
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Could it be that whoever ponied up for Strzok's attorney doesn't feel the need to pay for Comey's (so Comey is begging his friend instead)?
Comey is worth tens of millions. He made coin working for financial concerns during his time out of government and then just landed a six mil book advance.
Tailgate88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bobcat06 said:

Comey is worth tens of millions. He made coin working for financial concerns during his time out of government and then just landed a six mil book advance.
Then why the hell wouldn't he just lawyer up with a better choice of an attorney? Maybe all the good ones in DC are already taken and we just don't know it...
GCP12
AG
Paladin05
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

You can tell who they are because they wear rings on their left hands.
EKUAg
AG
GCP12 said:

It is possible the IG had all the texts. The recent revelation is that the FBI backup system didn't have them and so the FBI didn't produce them. But the IG may have had them from another source.
aggiehawg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

aggiehawg said:

Bobcat06 said:

Then why the hell wouldn't he just lawyer up with a better choice of an attorney? Maybe all the good ones in DC are already taken and we just don't know it...
Comey has quite a high opinion of himself and his abilities. He also is very self-righteous and thinks he's some sort of hero. IOW, the guys is nuts. And his buddy is a law professor at Colombia, his bona fides as a leftist looney toon are already established just by that fact.
Rapier108
Looks like Mueller is trying to get ahead of the memo by demanding an interview with Trump to ask him about firing Flynn and Comey.

Of course, that is nothing more than attempting to set a process crime trap.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Bird Poo
AG
Paladin05 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

You can tell who they are because they wear rings on their left hands.

Underrated post. They also have stickers on their door.
Just an Ag
AG
Imperator Rex had a cryptic tweet a few days ago about people meeting in secret, and that it wasn't being kept as a very good secret. I just dug through his tweets but couldn't locate it. Maybe someone else will have better luck than me.
GCP12
AG
GCP12 said:

Last Refuge and Rex are both in the middle of threads right now. Will post when they're done.

aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Looks like Mueller is trying to get ahead of the memo by demanding an interview with Trump to ask him about firing Flynn and Comey.

Of course, that is nothing more than attempting to set a process crime trap.
There's something else that is also on Mueller's mind, the Strzok/Page texts that Mueller himself culled or redacted before they were given to Congress. Mueller knows sooner or later, a judge will take a look see at them to see if there were justifiable reasons for his withholding them.

Strzok and Page were abnormally chatty about pending investigations before they were tasked to Mueller. Chances are they continued that predilection during their time on his payroll too.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.