Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,216 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

It's not the Memo!. It's the FISA Court document we discussed previously and which The Last Refuge wrote about.
RoscoePColtrane
One of the reasons I don't waste time with AJ, he's a carnival barker....
justcallmeharry
S
GCP12 said:

EKUAg said:

DiGennova, former fed attorney, said in WMAL (DC) this morning that if you want to know what ib the memo then read the FISA court ruling from April 2017. Names are redacted but therest of the info is there.
This seems to be what Jones has
Is that in and of itself a bombshell?

Just wondering...
drcrinum
GCP12
AG
justcallmeharry said:

GCP12 said:

EKUAg said:

DiGennova, former fed attorney, said in WMAL (DC) this morning that if you want to know what ib the memo then read the FISA court ruling from April 2017. Names are redacted but therest of the info is there.
This seems to be what Jones has
Is that in and of itself a bombshell?

Just wondering...
I think it is pretty damning, but it has been declassified for a while.
AgFan2015
I'll admit I'm impressed the way he's built a media company as a business (not easy to do) but his "news stories" are BS for the most part.

I don't think he would have been able to grow the business as fast as he did without being a loud mouth pitchman.......
TexAgsAnon
Deats said:

TexAgsAnon said:

Mr.Infectious said:

FYI....Infowars is saying they have a copy "THE MEMO". Supposedly releasing soon.

Get your popcorn and reading glasses.
There is no "copy" of the memo. Not how SCIF'd documents work.

Jones is full of **** but you're an idiot.

How did GCF get docs out of hers? SCIFs can have printers and faxes.

Who here actually has built a SCIF?
Remember that time I was proven right?

Jones is a snake oil salesman that is actually selling snake oil along with his fake news.
aggielostinETX
AG
Jones not having the memo has nothing to do with you not knowing how SCIFs operate.
RoscoePColtrane
Deats said:

Jones not having the memo has nothing to do with you not knowing how SCIFs operate.
Not defending the idiot you are arguing with, can't stand the POS

To be fair the SCIF in Hillary's house is nothing close to the SCIF in the basement of the House. The House SCIF is guarded and has a document custodian assigned to it. Apples and Oranges literally
GCP12
AG

aggielostinETX
AG
Understood. 100%. But that doc exists in other places and it could be printed. I just doubt that dolt has ever even sniffed a SCIF when I am sitting 10 feet from what used to be one.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Ohhh they scared now. Beautiful
drcrinum
VaultingChemist said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Oh Trey Gowdy is chiming in now? Well you guys might have convinced me now, because if anyone would be able to spot an attempt by weaponize government entities to smear politicians in an attempt to negatively impact a political career, then Trey Gowdy is your man.
Gowdy interview on Fox: House won't release memo to FBI because the memo is just a summary of evidence that were provided by FBI. Gowdy admitted he wrote memo.

BTW, if you go look at the Q post from January 14, it was predicted that TG was moving into a new role. Perhaps that is one reason why he wrote the Memo, but I think it portends something bigger: Who would make a good Special Counsel to investigate the illegal behavior by certain FBI/DOJ officials than the Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform, someone who was also a former US Attorney and a judicial circuit solicitor (essentially a state DA)? Just something to think about.
Prosperdick
AG
Let me get this straight...Strzok, one of the lead investigators and intimately familiar with the dossier, thinks there's nothing there and is reluctant to be assigned to Mueller's team.

Of course he also wants it to lead to impeachment once he is on the team, likely after McCabe's rah rah meeting to f*** Trump.

Can any lib please defend this? Please explain how Russian bots are pulling the wool over our collective eyes? Seriously, if those texts prove to be legitimate (and there's nothing that indicates they aren't) then why exactly are we still wasting millions of taxpayer's dollars for this ridiculous witch hunt?
drcrinum
drcrinum

Maybe he will be wearing an orange suit.
boulderaggie
AG
EDIT: Got fooled by SM parody acct - sry!
backintexas2013
AG
Rogin writing opinion piece as fact. I haven't heard anything about JK being involved.

I do find it funny that it says in there they didn't always believe Steele's reports.
backintexas2013
AG
Parody account.
Prosperdick
AG

boulderaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Parody account.
Really? F'ers!
End Of Message
AG
James Rybicki (Comey COS) quit
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
stetson
AG
If what is unrolling is true, are we to believe that ALL of the people involved in this covering for Hillary, railroading of Trump and the subsequent cover ups were doing it for purely ideological reasons? Did all of these people think that a Hillary win was 100% certain that that there was no risk of being caught? Did some see the risk and demand compensation for it? If they haven't been already, forensic accountants need to be brought in to take a close look at these people. In the famous words of Rhett Butler, "there's money to be made in the building of an empire, but even more to be made in its destruction".
HelloUncleNateFitch
RoscoePColtrane said:

Apples and Oranges literally

I hardly see how literal apples and oranges would be useful in that situation, but I'll trust you.
stetson
AG
friscodick said:

Based on Trump's behavior, I would agree with this. He is sitting at the table holding a straight flush knowing he has the winning hand and is playing like it.
Prosperdick
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

James Rybicki (Comey COS) quit
Quote:

James Rybicki has walked away from the FBI, sources and FOX News are reporting.

Rybicki was on The Hill last Thursday to testify about the FBI's mishandling of the Hillary Clinton email case.

Rybicki, who served ex-FBI Director James Comey as his chief of staff, faced questions from members of House Judiciary and the Oversight and Government Reform committees. The House Intelligence committee likewise questioned Rybiicki.
GCP12
AG
CNN reporting that Comey was interviewed by Mueller
RoscoePColtrane
yeah last month.... garbage catchup to make it sound like it's new
drcrinum

Interesting tidbit. Remember Strzok was in charge of Hillary's email investigation. Why send requests to preserve records to the DOE & the NRC regarding clintonemail.com unless it pertained to U1? And not to disclose such a request to anyone?
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Interesting tidbit. Remember Strzok was in charge of Hillary's email investigation. Why send requests to preserve records to the DOE & the NRC regarding clintonemail.com unless it pertained to U1? And not to disclose such a request to anyone?
Insurance Policy?
RoscoePColtrane
reb,
AG
reb,
AG
GCP/drcrinum, remember how Katica found the request to preserve data to the 9 parties on CFIUS regarding U1? I feel like I would have remembered if it had been Strzok that sent them.

Uranium One: Previously Undiscovered FOIA Documents Could Be Game-Changer in Investigation

I think this was before we even knew Strzok's name.
akm91
AG
If not for this thread, I wouldn't be able to keep 1/2 of this stuff straight. (Even with the thread, I'm still having a hard time!)
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.