Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,985 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

This is a long interview with Joe DiGenova, former US attorney and Special Counsel. He is very knowledgeable concerning the FBI/DOJ plot to bring down Trump and gives a detailed overview. If you have a friend who doesn't know what's going on, this is the video to watch. His biography can be found at:

http://www.digenovatoensing.com/attorneybiosjd.htm
drcrinum

https://truepundit.com/top-fbi-doj-officials-use-drug-cartel-style-burner-phones-dodge-federal-investigators-lawmakers/

Quote:

Top FBI, DOJ Officials Use Drug-Cartel-Style Burner Phones to Dodge Federal Investigators, Lawmakers

Members of the FBI and Justice Department's top brass at their Washington D.C.headquarters and other field offices are now using burner phones to stay under the radar of federal investigators and lawmakers, according to FBI insiders....

Intel points to top FBI and DOJ officials communicating via:
  • Burner or disposable smart phones purchased with cash and charged with cash or money order
  • Encrypted phone and web apps, including SIGNAL employed for anonymous texting
  • Phones issued in the name of a spouse or family member, conceivably out of reach of federal subpoenas
Use of such telecom devices as part of official government business violates a host of federal laws, insiders said....

With many key personnel in the FBI currently under the microscope of the Inspector General for potential criminal violations top FBI and DOJ officials are communicating on disposable phones via text, voice and internet access to encrypted texting apps, FBI insiders confirm.

"The IG is aware of this," one FBI insider said. "They have been up on these guys for a long time."

The FBI source's comments reflect the fact that the Inspector General has had court-approved wiretaps running on key members in the FBI and DOJ linked to an assortment of public scandals.

One of the main reasons why the Inspector General's report of its investigation of the FBI has been delayed is because investigators keep getting wiretap intelligence on the key players, the FBI official said.

"It is OK to publicize this now, because they have dug themselves a very big hole," the FBI source said. "They have switched to burners."...

Hmmm...wire tapping key players in the plot. I guess turnabout is fair play.

And for a laugh:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

This is a long interview with Joe DiGenova, former US attorney and Special Counsel. He is very knowledgeable concerning the FBI/DOJ plot to bring down Trump and gives a detailed overview. If you have a friend who doesn't know what's going on, this is the video to watch. His biography can be found at:

http://www.digenovatoensing.com/attorneybiosjd.htm

Prosperdick
AG
Burner phones make me think of The Wire, which makes me think of this scene and the parallels to what's going on here. Unfortunately I think we'll only see pawns go to jail. I hope I'm wrong:

SpreadsheetAg
AG

SpreadsheetAg
AG
Also just for a dose of pessimism on #Memo: our friend NavyJack has some things to say...

SpreadsheetAg
AG

backintexas2013
AG
Staff took a knife to this thread
GCP12
AG
Not sure if this deserves its own thread, so I'm just going to post it here, since Sara Carter has provided a ton of reports for this.

Sara Carter's Twitter account seems to have been hacked. No longer is verified and the handle was changed from @SaraCarterDC to @SaraCarterTC.

FriscoKid
AG
Woah!
scottimus
AG
Dang! They knew she had a following. Lol

Do they give it back when they are done lol?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
AND.... they're gone
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, so I'm just going to post it here, since Sara Carter has provided a ton of reports for this.

Sara Carter's Twitter account seems to have been hacked. No longer is verified and the handle was changed from @SaraCarterDC to @SaraCarterTC.

RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013
AG
Any chance there are some sexy pictures in her DM? Asking for a friend.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12
AG
https://saraacarter.com/

Message at the top of her website
Quote:

Sarah Carter's Twitter account (SaraCarterDC) has been compromised. Tweets as of 1/22 are not those of Sara Carter. We're working on resolving this issue.
drcrinum

Other people being hacked too.
FriscoKid
AG
It was either Twitter or the feds that hacked her. Not Turkey!

(Somewhat joking)
drcrinum

If a SC is appointed and there is no existing indictment, does this have any effect upon statue of limitations? I am a little concerned that things such as U1 & the CF occurred a long time ago.
Ag with kids
AG
drcrinum said:

If a SC is appointed and there is no existing indictment, does this have any effect upon statue of limitations? I am a little concerned that things such as U1 & the CF occurred a long time ago.

Nope. The statue is set in stone.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

I'm just an old meter maid but maybe one of the legal eagles here can answer the question, seems to me there was a loophole in the federal statute of limitations focused on a preponderance of unearthed new evidence that can extend the SoL if approved by a judge panel? Or I'm just confused and know nothing. Just seemed like there was a workaround federally.
GCP12
AG
That guy has some "sources" doesn't he? Wasn't he somehow connected to Trump?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12 said:

That guy has some "sources" doesn't he? Wasn't he somehow connected to Trump?
USNJack on twitter hates this guy; called him out saying all his forecasts turn out WRONG
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
GCP12
AG
NavyJack worries me. I have seen a lot of people claim he's a black hat throwing out misinformation.
backintexas2013
AG
Just looking at what he posted it looks like he thinks Nunes called out too many people. He believes the higher ups are bad but that's it
GCP12
AG
People have claimed that for quite a while, though. Not just from his most recent postings. Guys like LastRefuge, Thomas Paine, etc.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12 said:

NavyJack worries me. I have seen a lot of people claim he's a black hat throwing out misinformation.
He strikes me as more of a former-Agent with allegiances to the Agency's working men & women. He wants to paint the FBI and other ABC/ICs as good people in good agencies with bad / corrupt leaders. He's probably right, but maybe a little too dismissive that anyone underneath the "7th floor" was a bad actor.

"Just following orders..." defense comes to mind.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
fasthorse05
GCP12 said:

People have claimed that for quite a while, though. Not just from his most recent postings. Guys like LastRefuge, Thomas Paine, etc.
I'd be surprised if they're more than 7-8 at the FBI that are culpable, but I have a feeling that there are probably 50-100 they'll never get at the DOJ.

There were way too many requests for docs, messages, politicized remarks, etc., for there not to be a bunch of folks bent. Besides, while we'll never know, I guarantee you Holder and Lynch both accepted asking prospective hire's what their political preferences were.

BTW, the actions before the election are just felonious, but aren't the actions afterward considered a coup?
Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

boulderaggie
AG
Even Chuck Woolery gets it...
GCP12
AG
Sessions has made a statement on the missing texts. Can't find the actual statement, but I'll post it when I find it.

There are 50k missing texts and he is going to investigate.
backintexas2013
AG
That just can't be between Peter and his mistress. If so they were busy.
Long Live Sully
AG
Here are a few questions for Sessions to have answered

Who else in the FBI or DOJ has text messages missing from that timeframe?

What was it about the Samsung phones that changed to keep those texts from being properly archived?

Who produced the finding that they were missing? How was it determined that it was related to Samsung phones?

When did they find out? How?

Were all Samsung phones affected?

Was Samsung contacted about this? If not, why not? What was that outcome?
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
boulderaggie
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Here are a few questions for Sessions to have answered

Who else in the FBI or DOJ has text messages missing from that timeframe?

What was it about the Samsung phones that changed to keep those texts from being properly archived?

Who produced the finding that they were missing? How was it determined that it was related to Samsung phones?

When did they find out? How?

Were all Samsung phones affected?

Was Samsung contacted about this? If not, why not? What was that outcome?

How do you know they are missing vs. there weren't any?
EDIT: This is in addition to your list
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.