Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,513 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum

GCP12
AG
Sperry making a big claim here...
Garrelli 5000
AG
Tom Steyer would be my guess as to who's funding the investigation. He probably has multiple organizations trying to find the mythical bigfoot.
GCP12
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Tom Steyer would be my guess as to who's funding the investigation. He probably has multiple organizations trying to find the mythical bigfoot.
I agree with you. If Mueller is really doing what Sperry claims, he's either a complete moron or is on Trump's side. That would be complete insanity
aggiehawg
AG
Not buying that from Sperry. Mueller isn't that dumb.

But he has hired enough lawyers from his own firm who could be that dumb and funneling money through their law firm.
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg said:

But he has hired enough lawyers from his own firm who could be that dumb and funneling money through their law firm.
Yeah, that would be pretty crazy. I can't figure Mueller out for the life of me.
backintexas2013
AG
And just like I said. The defense will be they got duped by Steele and Fusion. Not their fault they used faulty information.

drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Sperry making a big claim here...

Oh, I think it's true. The $$$s have to keep flowing to keep Fusion GPS quiet...Simpson has been less than honest during his House & Senate Committee testimonies. But it's about to come to an end. Whenever it is finally revealed that Fusion GPS contractors were performing illegal 702 queries at the FBI/DOJ-NSD, no one is going to touch this business with a ten foot pole...just like Tony Podesta's lobbying outfit. Besides, it's difficult to recruit business when you are wearing a boot all the time pending your court appointments/trials or wearing orange.
Just an Ag
AG
19 days is very deflating. It undermines a lot of momentum, and credibility of the document itself and those who have been pushing the story. If they don't take it any more seriously than that, then why should anyone else?
End Of Message
AG
aggiehawg said:

This
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
drcrinum

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/19/republicans-have-four-easy-ways-to-releasethememo-and-the-evidence-for-it-not-doing-so-will-prove-them-to-be-shameless-frauds/

Interesting read. Says there are 4 ways the Memo can be released:
1. Trump can declassify anything he wants.
2. The House (and Senate) intelligence committees can declassify any material they possess.
3. The Constitution protects members of Congress from prosecution for "any speech or debate in either House."
4. Republicans can leak everything to the news media.

Discussions provided for each alternative.

Edit: The Last Refuge thinks this is BS and is writing a thread about it at the moment.

Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

Interesting read. Says there are 4 ways the Memo can be released:
1. Trump can declassify anything he wants.
2. The House (and Senate) intelligence committees can declassify any material they possess.
3. The Constitution protects members of Congress from prosecution for "any speech or debate in either House."
4. Republicans can leak everything to the news media.

Discussions provided for each alternative.

Edit: The Last Refuge thinks this is BS and is writing a thread about it at the moment.

It is BS. It's an attempt to lay the blame for not releasing the memo on republicans when republicans very clearly voted to do so while dims voted to block the release. It's muddying the waters. A distraction.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It is BS.
ccatag
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I think we will see more leaks putting it to Steele and Fusion. The Dems and FBI are going with the we just got bad information from Steele and Fusion. Wasn't our fault.
The dems and the fbi paid for it. Did they get a warranty for their purchase? Can they take it back and get a refund?
GCP12
AG
Heading to dinner, so I'll let dcrinium post the full Unrolled thread when last refuge is done, but here is a sample for the, "Trump should just declassify it!" Crowd.

Bobcat06
AG
Quote:

A Congressman could read Top Secret material on the House floor without prosecution?

I don't believe that
aggiehawg
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Quote:

A Congressman could read Top Secret material on the House floor without prosecution?

I don't believe that
Nor should you. That's a load of hooey.

This situation with the memo is getting interesting.

Dems (as usual) are taking the wrong course of action here. None of them have actually read it, yet...they are now pushing for its publication?? How stupid is that? If it is a "nothing burger" as they claim, they would leak it as is their norm, laws be damned. Just go the "source with knowledge who declined to be identified" route and let 'er rip.

They are not. There's a reason. Think.

benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Business Marketing 101: Sell the sizzle; not the steak.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/954861490401669120.html

Here is the threadreader of The Last Refuge thread lambasting The Intercept article.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bobcat06 said:

Quote:

I don't believe that
Nor should you. That's a load of hooey.

Dems (as usual) are taking the wrong course of action here. None of them have actually read it, yet...they are now pushing for its publication?? How stupid is that? If it is a "nothing burger" as they claim, they would leak it as is their norm, laws be damned. Just go the "source with knowledge who declined to be identified" route and let 'er rip.

They are not. There's a reason. Think.

DC is a cesspool and they know exactly what's in the memo and accompanying docs. I would have killed to be a fly on the wall when Schiff had to break it to all the swamp rats all the incriminating evidence that was already collected.
drcrinum

This might be worth watching tonight.
VaultingChemist
AG
Article from March of 2017. Most dismissed it as far-fetched. In light of recent developments, it may be accurate.

Quote:

http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/

President Obama's Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan oversaw a secret supercomputer system known as "THE HAMMER," according to former NSA/CIA contractor-turned whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.
Clapper and Brennan were using the supercomputer system to conduct illegal and unconstitutional government data harvesting and wiretapping. THE HAMMER was installed on federal property in Fort Washington, Maryland at a complex which some speculate is a secret CIA and NSA operation operating at a US Naval facility.

Attorney Klayman, founder of Freedom Watch, represented Montgomery before federal Judge Royce C. Lamberth. Klayman, who characterizes his client Montgomery as a "whistleblower," told Fox News that Montgomery "turned over 600 million plus pages of information to the FBI." Judge Lamberth was formerly the presiding judge over the FISA court.
After Montgomery produced his documentation, the FBI gave him two immunity agreements: one in the area of "production" and the other regarding "testimony."
The FBI then took possession of Montgomery's documentation.
If the FBI took possession, it has most likely been buried.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

The Lebanese Judge Judy .... prolly not lol
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

The Judge is about as MAGA as one can get.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

No doubt about that
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
drcrinum said:

I think the thing to take out of it that we didn't know is that "how information was authenticated for the court" will be revealed.
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

No doubt about that
Whats your deal, bro?
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

No doubt about that
Whats your deal, bro?
What are you referring to?
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
Scoffing at the Judge Jeanine interview of Gaetz before it aired
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

Scoffing at the Judge Jeanine interview of Gaetz before it aired
Scoffing?

Lighten up Francis.

Did you learn anything knew from the interview?

I was joking more about her mach 1 with her hair on fire personality than anything.

Geez
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Here is the Judge's interview with Rep. Gaetz.

..."names are named"...

..."see the interaction between the various people we have been discussing and the organizations and entities that had a stake in the 2016 election"...

..."shocked not only at the way information was collected but the way that information was authenticated"...
VaultingChemist
AG
Gaetz is thinking that memo will be released in one week.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Here is the Judge's interview with Rep. Gaetz.

..."names are named"...

..."see the interaction between the various people we have been discussing and the organizations and entities that had a stake in the 2016 election"...

..."shocked not only at the way information was collected but the way that information was authenticated"...

Or not authenticated would likely be a better term. They took straight garbage to a FISA Judge and either lied to the judges face or the judge is complicite.

Really curious who FGPS new client is as well. Someone said Steyer and I would I'd lay good money that he's the most likely suspect.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/954173497168875520.html

This is a thread about Peter Strzok & Family. You might want to sit down and buckle in while you read it. The rabbit hole is bottomless.
First Page Last Page
Page 65 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.