Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,274 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IDAGG said:

And here are the Dem talking points. I nailed a few of them:

Quote:

But the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, characterized the memo as misleading and inaccurate. The committee, Schiff explained, had voted Thursday along party lines "to grant House Members access to a profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI," Schiff's statement said. "This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republicans-call-for-release-of-memo-on-surveillance-abuses/
Dems say, "The GOP is just lying. Nobody should believe them."

And that's the best defense they have right now. You can bet the Leftist Media will always present whatever "evidence" the GOP brings forward in this skeptical light. They and their Leftist media talking heads will never give any legitimacy to the claims. They will never capitulate. Never. Get ready.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
friscodick said:

GCP12 said:

It's possible. I think they just try to take down nunes over the weekend and destroy his credibility and make him the focus of it all when it comes out
I'm just not sure how difficult it is to leak SCIF documents. The fact that this is a memo and supposedly does not contain classified information might make it easier to "sneak out" but I'm just not familiar with those protocols.

That might be the one thing keeping it from leaking.
You're not going to just pull a Sandy Berger in a SCIF environment. No electronics and the door is guarded. It's not just laying out on a table in some room. There will be a certified document bearer there to show you the document, let to read it and that's it. You aren't going to be walking out or making copies.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
I hope it doesn't leak. Let the House declassify it. Keep everything on the up and up and don't give the press anything to attack.
drcrinum

If this is true...I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Edit: Listening to Limbaugh in the background -- he just confirmed the above.
c-jags
Tailgate88 said:

I hope it doesn't leak. Let the House declassify it. Keep everything on the up and up and don't give the press anything to attack.
the press has really gone after and attacked leakers the last 14 months. been very stringent about it.
RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

Exactly. It's comical that people don't see the reasoning behind the POTUS not stepping in and releasing documents. The IG and the IC have a process. If the POTUS so much as tweets about something the lying left start screaming obstruction. If he stepped in and got directly involved the left will have a talking point for obstruction for months.

When you are not guilty you let the process play out. This four page memo summarizing the IG raw evidence, will just be the preamble to the IG report. Schiff and company are already trying to challenge the veracity of it without even viewing it. You think it's an accident that straight down the party line they refused to view it? They can try to ignore it to buy time, but they know what's coming.

The IG report will be the death toll of them, because then their denials come home to roost. Grassley will file a stack of criminal referrals and the AG will take it from there. Deals will be cut, grand juries will be backlogged and left is going to be in trouble, because they defended this behavior for years. Wray is going to be tasked with restoring the faith in the FBI. It's going to be tough, radical ideologs have succeeded in destroying democracy, which was their goal to begin with, and a bunch of their lackys are going to do the time for it.

Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
If the dems claim it's all bogus, just tell them we'll take it to a grand jury for some of the worst actors and get a referral to prosecute. Then do it!
Tailgate88
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Tailgate88 said:

Exactly. It's comical that people don't see the reasoning behind the POTUS not stepping in and releasing documents. The IG and the IC have a process. If the POTUS so much as tweets about something the lying left start screaming obstruction. If he stepped in and got directly involved the left will have a talking point for obstruction for months.

When you are not guilty you let the process play out. This four page memo summarizing the IG raw evidence, will just be the preamble to the IG report. Schiff and company are already trying to challenge the veracity of it without even viewing it. You think it's an accident that straight down the party line they refused to view it? They can try to ignore it to buy time, but they know what's coming.

The IG report will be the death toll of them, because then their denials come home to roost. Grassley will file a stack of criminal referrals and the AG will take it from there. Deals will be cut, grand juries will be backlogged and left is going to be in trouble, because they defended this behavior for years. Wray is going to be tasked with restoring the faith in the FBI. It's going to be tough, radical ideologs have succeeded in destroying democracy, which was their goal to begin with, and a bunch of their lackys are going to do the time for it.

This.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

friscodick said:

GCP12 said:

It's possible. I think they just try to take down nunes over the weekend and destroy his credibility and make him the focus of it all when it comes out
I'm just not sure how difficult it is to leak SCIF documents. The fact that this is a memo and supposedly does not contain classified information might make it easier to "sneak out" but I'm just not familiar with those protocols.

That might be the one thing keeping it from leaking.
You're not going to just pull a Sandy Berger in a SCIF environment. No electronics and the door is guarded. It's not just laying out on a table in some room. There will be a certified document bearer there to show you the document, let to read it and that's it. You aren't going to be walking out or making copies.
this. My SiL works in a SCIF environment at the DoD and has a clearance that required the full SSBI (took over a year to complete). You can't exactly just walk into the secured area and start taking shots of documents with an iPhone.
Tailgate88
AG

Access to SCIFs is normally limited to those individuals with appropriate security clearances.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility#cite_note-1][1][/url] Non-cleared personnel in SCIFs must be under the constant oversight of cleared personnel and all classified information and material removed from view in order to prevent unauthorized access.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility#cite_note-2][2][/url] As part of this process, non-cleared personnel are also typically required to surrender all recording, photographic and other electronic media devices.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility#cite_note-3][3][/url] All of the activity and conversation inside is presumed restricted from public disclosure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility
boulderaggie
AG
Should any of this really be all that surprising? Remember "FileGate" back in the Clinton years?? Dems are a treasonous bunch...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy
stetson
AG
Sid said:

Handy flowchart of the entire scandal in the link. The flowchart can be downloaded from there.

Burn them all!
stetson
AG
drcrinum said:

They better not be cutting a deal. These people need to be DESTROYED. Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
GCP12
AG
That is about the shutdown.
leftcoastaggie
AG
stetson said:

drcrinum said:

They better not be cutting a deal. These people need to be DESTROYED. Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
backintexas2013
AG
That has to do with the shutdown. Not the fake dossier and the Mueller employee texting his mistress anti trump stuff.
93MarineHorn
I don't think so. Over the past year Trump has proven time and again that he is a conservative POTUS. I doubt he will betray his base, especially when he holds the upper hand.
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

That has to do with the shutdown. Not the fake dossier and the Mueller employee texting his mistress anti trump stuff.

I don't think so. Schumer is going to be schooled in the art of the deal...and I think the Memo and the OIG Report are going to figure 'bigley' in the negotiations.
Bird Poo
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I don't think so. Over the past year Trump has proven time and again that he is a conservative POTUS. I doubt he will betray his base, especially when he holds the upper hand.
Exactly. He as them over a barrel. Siding with illegals over the protection of the homeland is a loser, politically. Shumer's political party is about to face some serious criminal charges.

The timing on this is working out perfectly, and I don't think that is a coincidence.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Anyone still think it's a coincidence that straight down the party line they refused to view it? They can try to ignore it to buy time, but they know what's coming.
Code 7 10-42
boulderaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Anyone still think it's a coincidence that straight down the party line they refused to view it? They can try to ignore it to buy time, but they know what's coming.
This is the best argument for releasing it, so that all of Congress can make educated decisions and have answers for their constituencies.
Bird Poo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Democrats right now:

GCP12
AG

Whoa. Buck is not really the guy to just push bull **** and he's a former intelligence guy
boulderaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Whoa. Buck is not really the guy to just push bull **** and he's a former intelligence guy
Boom.
RoscoePColtrane

House declassification process is an IC vote, majority rules, and if there is no objection from the Executive Branch in five working days the documents can be released in the form agreed upon, whether that be a redacted version or unredacted. SO unless the IC has already voted, the clock has 5 days on it once that happens. Some are getting out over their skis
Code 7 10-42
techno-ag
AG
GCP12 said:

Sure hope so.
GCP12
AG
I'm still in wait and see. Been burned so many times. But, that is not exactly CTH or True pundit saying something. He rarely even talks about rumors and stuff like this.
IDAGG
AG
GCP12 said:

I'm still in wait and see. Been burned so many times. But, that is not exactly CTH or True pundit saying something. He rarely even talks about rumors and stuff like this.
Same here. We have all had the football jerked away from us at the last second a few too many times.

God I hope it is true though.
Rockdoc
AG
Exactly what news is Buck talking about?
TAMU1990
AG
Tick, Tick, Tick....Boom?
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

Exactly what news is Buck talking about?
He didn't clarify, but knowing his background and the context (Not shutdown) I'd be shocked if he wasn't talking about the memo.
RoscoePColtrane
The House is supposed to be out of session next week.

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of movement on this while they are gone.

Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.