Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,497 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
Bobcat06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
@LastRefuge2, who reported about Trump going to the Pentagon, has been posting about the Nunes report
leftcoastaggie
AG
Tailgate88 said:

GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

WAT

Ryan in his press conference this morning said Trump was going to the pentagon later today for a meeting.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Tailgate88 said:

GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

WAT

Ryan in his press conference this morning said Trump was going to the pentagon later today for a meeting.

they are backpedaling now - saying that's protocol for a state of emergency - but that we are not there....yet.
GCP12
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

this wording is nothing short of incredible - Fla Congressman

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So Glenn Simpson was with Natalia Veselnitskaya at a hearing at the U.S. Court of Appeals in NYC on the morning of June 9th, before Trump Tower meeting, he then met with her & "some people from journalism" a day or two later at a dinner organized by a partner he works with.
She usually had a translator with her. Akhmentshin was one. And he worked closely with Fusion on Prevezon/Browder/Magnitsky Act matter.

Simpson is flat out dodging here. "Some people from journalism" is vague and non-responsive.
boulderaggie
AG
BernArnold said:

They are ON it.
GCP12
AG
boulderaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Let me get this straight, when there are unnamed sources that means it Fake News, right? At least that's what the board says when CNN or the failing NYT do it.

Quote:

....said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document.

Quote:

...state several sources with knowledge of the report.

Quote:

.....congressional source, which spoke on condition that they not be named.

Quote:

But the government official, who viewed the document said.....

Quote:

....stated a congressional member, who asked not to be named.

GCP12
AG
Yup. Don't worry leftcoast, it's all fake news. You don't need to worry about this thread anymore.
leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Yup. Don't worry leftcoast, it's all fake news. You don't need to worry about this thread anymore.
No problem, just wondering where your journalist standards begin and end.
DeWrecking Crew
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Lol...are you suggesting there isn't a House Intelligence Report? Or that what's in it is being misrepresented?
Secolobo
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Well your source thinks the Russians wanted a free with subscription NRA pocket knife...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Let me get this straight, when there are unnamed sources that means it Fake News, right? At least that's what the board says when CNN or the failing NYT do it.

Quote:

....said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Are you just choosing to ignore the Congressmen who say the same thing - they are NOT unnamed.

RoscoePColtrane
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Feel free to point out one article that Sara Carter has put out that turned out to be a blatant lie, fake news, or not even close to correct.

My journalist standards are based on their history of reporting. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, CBS, ABC all have repeated evidense that they will just plain lie their ****ing asses off.

HTH
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
leftcoastaggie
AG
BernArnold said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Are you just choosing to ignore the Congressmen who say the same thing - they are NOT unnamed.

The GOP congressmen who are reacting to a GOP report that the GOP released? Why do the refer to it as a memo prepared by the House Intelligence Committee when it was a partisan report? Maybe to cloud its origins?
leftcoastaggie
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Lol...are you suggesting there isn't a House Intelligence Report? Or that what's in it is being misrepresented?
Written by only the GOP members.....
stetson
AG
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

Trump is going to declare Martial Law and release the documents!
Bobcat06
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Since you ignored my post on the other thread, I'll repeat it here:

Schiff accused Nunes of mishandling classified information by leaking it to POTUS (LOL!). For 8 months, Democrats were in charge of the House Intel Committee while the chairman was sidelined. They could have gotten out in front of the issue and released a report to their liking. Instead, they opted to not touch this with a ten foot pole.

Your interpretation of this chain of events is partisan hackery by the Repubs? SERIOUSLY?

The guy who accuses his colleague for giving intel to POTUS isn't a hack, but the guy who briefs the rest of congress is a hack.

It's hilarious how desperate libs have become.
Prosperdick
AG
For over a year we've been asking repeatedly for evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians and not only has there not been any but when asked how exactly the Russians influenced the election all we get are crickets or some nonsense about a disinformation campaign.

On the other side we not only likely have proof of FISA abuse at the highest levels but we can plausibly explain WHY they were illegally surveilling Trump's campaign that would make Tricky Dick blush.

Do I have that right?

But it's just unnamed sources on both sides...RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT.
DeWrecking Crew
leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Ok...but I'm not seeing where journalistic standards fit into this, why would an unnamed source affect this news?
leftcoastaggie
AG
Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Schiff accused Nunes of mishandling classified information by leaking it to POTUS (LOL!). For 8 months, Democrats were in charge of the House Intel Committee while the chairman was sidelined. They could have gotten out in front of the issue and released a report to their liking. Instead, they opted to not touch this with a ten foot pole.

Your interpretation of this chain of events is partisan hackery by the Repubs? SERIOUSLY?

The guy who accuses his colleague for giving intel to POTUS isn't a hack, but the guy who briefs the rest of congress is a hack.

I think you answered your own question. If there was some crime, cover-up, conspiracy, why DIDN'T the get out in front of the issue and release a report to their liking if they had eight months to do so? Maybe because there wasn't, so there was no need to.
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Feel free to point out one article that Sara Carter has put out that turned out to be a blatant lie, fake news, or not even close to correct.

My journalist standards are based on their history of reporting. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, CBS, ABC all have repeated evidense that they will just plain lie their ****ing asses off.

HTH
Did a quick google search for "Sara Carter and Uranium One". That was pretty easy.
leftcoastaggie
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Ok...but I'm not seeing where journalistic standards fit into this, why would an unnamed source affect this news?
Because the Sara Carter article was full of unnamed sources, which according to most people on this board is considered Fake News. Well, unless those fake sources align with your political ideology, then no big deal.
Rapier108
Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
Got their orders, I guess.

Nothing says something is real like the lib bots being activated.
DeWrecking Crew
leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Because the Sara Carter article was full of unnamed sources, which according to most people on this board is considered Fake News. Well, unless those fake sources align with your political ideology, then no big deal.

Lmao...when the news is the release of an actual document it's hard for unnamed sources to just make up stuff
whatthehey78
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

...whose FACTS are going to take the Democrats out back to the wood shed. Stay tuned Leftcoast, you and your boys' corrupt ways are headed for an old fashioned a$$ whipping.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Bobcat06
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

I think you answered your own question. If there was some crime, cover-up, conspiracy, why DIDN'T the get out in front of the issue and release a report to their liking if they had eight months to do so? Maybe because there wasn't, so there was no need to.
If there's no crime and nothing to cover up, why did Schiff sideline Nunes on bogus charges?
RoscoePColtrane
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

HTH
Did a quick google search for "Sara Carter and Uranium One". That was pretty easy.
Swing and a miss lefty

Uranium one is real
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
stetson
AG
I am in need of your services. I have recently received a large amount of money, $25,000,000, and am in need of a bank account into which I can deposit the funds temporarily. In return, I will give you 20% as a service fee. Please DM me with your bank information. Kind regards,
leftcoastaggie
AG
Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

If there's no crime and nothing to cover up, why did Schiff sideline Nunes on bogus charges?
Nunes recused himself.....and then claimed he didn't.....even though he did.
First Page Last Page
Page 57 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.