Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,368 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that_one_guy said:

FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html?__twitter_impression=true

LOL wonder where this story came from?

drcrinum

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/253004/fusion-gps-donald-trump

This is one of the best researched accounts I have read concerning certain aspects of the Trump dossier, although it is quite long. The detail is intricate. Here is a quick sketch in my words:

1) There is an introductory overview, multiple paragraphs, set off by ***.
2) Then the author delves into an analysis of Steele, his background and how Steele might be perceived in writing the dossier. He ties in Simpson and concludes that some of Simpson's work ended up in the dossier...there was flow of info back & forth between the two.
3) In comes the Fusion GPS's Russian connection via Prevozon, all the Russian characters are identified and placed into an action narrative...for the first time I had an appreciation for who these people were and how the pieces of the puzzle fit together. The narrative follows two different main tracts:
4) There is a lengthy discourse on who was involved and how the golden showers adventure in the Moscow hotel eventually came into Steele's possession.
5) The meeting in Trump Tower between Veselnitskaya & Company with Trump Jr. & Associates. Lots of details. He concludes that likely Simpson was less than honest in his testimony that he knew nothing about the latter meeting.

When you have a free 15 minutes...
(P.S. I was working on posting this when the news broke about the dossier report.)
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

that_one_guy said:

FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html?__twitter_impression=true

LOL wonder where this story came from?

Sara Carter was on top of this early this morning. Said that Simpson claimed Russia was controlling most of the big GOP lobbyists to try and deflect from who was actually controlling him.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Here is a brief video clip of Rep. Gaertz on Fox Business this aftenoon.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Sara Carter was on top of this early this morning. Said that Simpson claimed Russia was controlling most of the big GOP lobbyists to try and deflect from who was actually controlling him.
The timing of that mcclatchy article is just hysterical.
GCP12
AG
This is interesting...

Rubio, Line 1
drcrinum

Congressman from New York.

GCP12
AG
Assume you meant this?

drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Assume you meant this?

Something strange happened in my search file. Beyond me.
Tailgate88
AG
Hopefully once enough people have viewed the document, someone will leak it. Can't do it too soon or it will reduce the pool of suspects. I'm hoping their is a line outside the door of the room where they are allowed to view it.
Bird Poo
AG
I'm still not clear why this thing is so secretive when we've been assured it's release in the coming weeks. Why give these arseholes time to "prepare"?
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I believe Trump has the authority to declassify if he wants, but not an expert on that issue. Could be a separation of powers issue since it's a House report, but he could certainly pressure for its release. I assume Trump is already well aware of its contents and has been aware of the abuses for quite some time now.
RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

Hopefully once enough people have viewed the document, someone will leak it. Can't do it too soon or it will reduce the pool of suspects. I'm hoping their is a line outside the door of the room where they are allowed to view it.
You know the common cold is going around right now perhaps someone will lose control of their "facilities" and just put it out there on twitter

Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Oh yeah, he's screwed.
drcrinum
No doubt the Dems are going to close down the Government now. They don't want this thing out there. Closing down the Government will give the MSM enough ammo to bury the report. Might be a long period of no business being conducted in DC.
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88
AG
n/m I misread that
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Looks like Grassley will be firing off another criminal referral to to the AG
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

No doubt the Dems are going to close down the Government now. They don't want this thing out there. Closing down the Government will give the MSM enough ammo to bury the report. Might be a long period of no business being conducted in DC.
Trump has a Twitter account and he ain't afraid to use it.
aggiehawg
AG
Very few people sound completely logical when reading a transcript of their responses to questions.

That being said, after reading these, who would want to hire this guy for thorough solid research? He sounds like a scatter brain.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Very few people sound completely logical when reading a transcript of their responses to questions.

That being said, after reading these, who would want to hire this guy for thorough solid research? He sounds like a scatter brain.
And they paid him $12,500,000.00
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

boulderaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

Holy *****
Prosperdick
AG
OK how do the libs spin this...I just can't imagine. The NRA smoke screen is laughable.

They can accuse Trump of "going after his enemies" but if this FISA abuse memo is as bad is we all think it is I just don't see how they can spin it.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

DAFUQ
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

WAT
Bobcat06
AG

Uhhhh.......
Tailgate88
AG
Why go to the Pentagon? He's got a bunker 250 feet below the White House. He would be safe there.
Bobcat06
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Why go to the Pentagon? He's got a bunker 250 feet below the White House. He would be safe there.
It's not in response to an in-bound missle. He's going to brief the Joint Chiefs of Staff
aggiehawg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

There's a Situation Room at the Pentagon too. If Trump is going there, there's an international matter that needs to be addressed.

NOKO??
Bobcat06
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Tailgate88 said:

It's not in response to an in-bound missle. He's going to brief the Joint Chiefs of Staff
...unless Nunes's report shows that the FBI is wiretapping the Oval Office.

There was a report that the Fusion GPS is still spying on Trump and speculation that the FISA warrant was still active.
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88 said:

This is getting into Q territory, but the suggestion is he needs military to protect him because they're the least corrupted by the deep state
aggiehawg
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Tailgate88 said:

About the government shut down??
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.