Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,627 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
None of this is a surprise to those of us who have been following along, but it's huge! This should result in quite a number of people going to prison for a long time. It should also result in a massive purge of bureaucrats in DC.

Liberals in our government truly do as they please and have been unchecked so far. These people are traitors, and they need to be made examples of.
Ellis Wyatt
BMX Bandit said:

BernArnold said:

Rockdoc said:

Well according to Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows just now, the bomb that is about to drop is the FISA abuse and what was done. Said the public will be horrified.

correction

40% of the public will be horrified
45% and most of the MSM will ignore it and claim bigger bogeymen for the other side
15% are unaware anyway

respectfully, you are incredibly low on that 15% number.
And most of those won't believe it because it's so shocking and doesn't fit the narrative people have been/are being fed from every angle. I'm disgusted by our government and by the media.

Thanks to dr.crinium, GCP, and others who keep this thread going. It's where I follow along daily. This is real news.
Rockdoc
AG
Yep this thread is greatness. I'm sorry the rest of the nation can't read it.
drcrinum

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-narcoterror-team-after-bombshell-report.html

Quote:

The Department of Justice announced Thursday that it is creating a task force to take a fresh look at drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations linked to Hezbollah after an investigative report last month claimed that the Obama administration turned a blind eye to such activities to preserve the Iran nuclear deal.

The task force, dubbed the Hezbollah Financing and Narcoterrorism Team (HFNT), will begin its work by reviewing investigations stemming from Project Cassandra, a campaign led by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) targeting the Lebanese terror group's actions.

Another formal investigation. Maybe this one will tie into the Awan Brothers lawsuit as well.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

well realize the 45% who ignore it are also "unaware" since their media doesn't tell them.

fasthorse05
Ellis Wyatt said:

BMX Bandit said:

BernArnold said:

Rockdoc said:

Well according to Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows just now, the bomb that is about to drop is the FISA abuse and what was done. Said the public will be horrified.

correction

40% of the public will be horrified
45% and most of the MSM will ignore it and claim bigger bogeymen for the other side
15% are unaware anyway

respectfully, you are incredibly low on that 15% number.
And most of those won't believe it because it's so shocking and doesn't fit the narrative people have been/are being fed from every angle. I'm disgusted by our government and by the media.

Thanks to dr.crinium, GCP, and others who keep this thread going. It's where I follow along daily. This is real news.
Ellis, I appreciate your thanking those folks.

The thread got into the weeds a little for a couple of pages, but it's back on track. There are some folks on the right (Jerome Corsi) who are passionate, but IMO, conflict business with accuracy to draw clicks and traffic. I like Corsi, but I could never count on him for facts or updates---whether they're accurate or not. Simply because the past doesn't support the truth, or rather all of the truth.
akm91
AG
Yes I echo the thanks of other posters for the updates. This thread, by far, is one of the most informative and relatively troll free where one can get actual updates to all the different shenanigans that's being uncovered.

Also a huge thanks to Judicial Watch for all their legal efforts to bring about long overdue transparency of the abuses that went on under the "most transparent" administration.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG

Weird...
HelloUncleNateFitch
I hope you guys are right.

I know of course, what these people have done or tried to do. But I have no faith that there will ever be justice.
aggiehawg
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

I know of course, what these people have done or tried to do. But I have no faith that there will ever be justice.
Do you remember the reports that Obama was planning a big launch in his post-presidency advocacy last November after his world-wide extended vacay??

What happened to that? Radio silence from the former prez is a good thing. He's being thwarted in whatever plans he had for leading the #Resistance.
whatthehey78
AG
This thread...the believers and the faithful - THANKS!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

UncleNateFitch said:

Do you remember the reports that Obama was planning a big launch in his post-presidency advocacy last November after his world-wide extended vacay??

I think about this regularly. Obama definitely intended to run his punkass mouth non-stop. As is, he's not sure how much is going to be uncovered about his lawless administration and he's laying pretty low. He mostly saves his sanctimonious BS for other countries.
Prosperdick
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

aggiehawg said:

UncleNateFitch said:

I think about this regularly. Obama definitely intended to run his punkass mouth non-stop. As is, he's not sure how much is going to be uncovered about his lawless administration and he's laying pretty low. He mostly saves his sanctimonious BS for other countries.
I wonder if they didn't think the unmasking and surveillance would ever be uncovered and that the Trump team would be forced to play defense due to the "insurance policy" the entire time.
drcrinum

drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951349053572317185.html

Excellent thread that expounds on the new revelations and possible ramifications:
1) Illegal surveillance & politicization of government agencies is the current focus, but also 2) & 3):
2) Obama For America paid money to the law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS at the same time HRC & DNC paid Fusion GPS via the law firm -- likely the OFA money was also forwarded to Fusion GPS per a Trump tweet. If true, the Mueller investigation is over.
3) In the background Fusion GPS was paying journalists and media companies, the latter who were also coordinating with leaks from the FBI/DOJ. Certain tech companies also were coordinating with HRC & the DOJ as well. A mass orchestrated political conspiracy.
4) The greatest scandal in American political history...power & corruption. But it is being exposed slowly and deliberately, else it could cause major turmoil in the country, effecting the economy & the markets, not to mention causing major civil disorder. Trump's greatest challenge.
drcrinum

Olegraysock
drcrinum said:

She should know since she was a victim as well
FbgTxAg
AG
Anybody who trusts the federal government and desires to continue to give the politicians and the bureaucrats more and more power and money are truly brainwashed lemmings.

The stupidity/naivety of the American populace is mindboggling.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Tailgate88
AG
jjeffers1 said:

Anybody who trusts the federal government and desires to continue to give the politicians and the bureaucrats more and more power and money are truly brainwashed lemmings.

The stupidity/naivety of the American populace is mindboggling.
Agree 100%. Q has optimistically named is new board on 8Chan "Great Awakening". Let's hope so that comes to pass. I'm not holding my breath.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Quote:

And Weissmann's role in arranging the meeting did not go over well with FBI officials, who issued a complaint to the Justice Department suggesting Weissmann didn't follow normal procedures for dealing with journalists. The FBI was concerned the meeting with the journalists could harm the ongoing probe into Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election, according to sources with knowledge of the information.

Perhaps there will be enough in the OIG report to take Weissmann out. He obviously exhibited political bias towards Trump.
Edit: The above will certainly come up in Manafort's suit against Mueller.
aggiehawg
AG
Sharing of evidence with DOJ from reporters should be after a written request from DOJ.

Weissmann is lying. He was leaking things or knew who was.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Just curious. Has everyone on the Mueller team been discredited? Anybody left who isn't a deep state traitorous Clinton plant?
GCP12
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Just curious. Has everyone on the Mueller team been discredited? Anybody left who isn't a deep state traitorous Clinton plant?
Yes. No. Now you can move along
leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

I think you guys are overplaying it then. Optics would have looked better if there was a mix of liberal operatives along with two or three conservative truth seekers. The screenplay for the movie would be more marketable. James Woods could star.
FrontPorchAg
Funny timeline in the news cycle today.

We start the morning with confirmation of the Dossier being used to get FISA warrant to spy on the President-elect and his campaign

The story is starting to build steam but before we get evening news some Dick Durbin lacky reports Trump called some ****hole countries "****holes" and that's what leads the PM news.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
GCP12
AG
Oh, it doesn't matter. Look at leftcoastaggie, he doesn't give a **** anyway. I'm enjoying the cnn coverage of the ****hole comment. It's hysterical
Rapier108
Weissmann is corrupt beyond belief.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Oh, it doesn't matter. Look at leftcoastaggie, he doesn't give a **** anyway. I'm enjoying the cnn coverage of the ****hole comment. It's hysterical

What I find funny is that FoxNews says it's not offensive but will only say "s-hole". What, do they not want to offend their viewers? At least CNN said ****head on air.
GCP12
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

What I find funny is that FoxNews says it's not offensive but will only say "s-hole". What, do they not want to offend their viewers?
Flip to CNN. They only say "s-hole" but they've got it spelled out on their chyron. Rich Lowry is also destroying the panel.
leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

What I find funny is that FoxNews says it's not offensive but will only say "s-hole". What, do they not want to offend their viewers?
Flip to CNN. They only say "s-hole" but they've got it spelled out on their chyron. Rich Lowry is also destroying the panel.

I was listening on XM. One of their guests said ****head about 10 Times.

Personally, I don't give a *****
aggiehawg
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

I think you guys are overplaying it then. Optics would have looked better if there was a mix of liberal operatives along with two or three conservative truth seekers. The screenplay for the movie would be more marketable. James Woods could star.
James Woods would rather play Manafort and chew scenery with his performance. He's at his best playing smarmy guys.
drcrinum

IMO Trump's 'fecalhead' comment with Dems present was intentional. He knew they would run to the media and that it would make the MSM news headline. Classic deception technique...keep 'em distracted until next week when the 'feces' hits the fan.
GCP12
AG
Rich Lowry just asked Joan Walsh the same question on cnn. She said that's none of his business lol
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Rich Lowry just asked Joan Walsh the same question on cnn. She said that's none of his business lol
What did he ask? Whether she wanted to live in Haiti?
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.