Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,542 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GCP12 said:

Whoa. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm taking it as a positive sign.
GCP12
AG
"Catch me at the border I got visas in my name"
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Mueller adds veteran cyber prosecutor to special-counsel team

Quote:

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has added a veteran cyber prosecutor to his team, filling what has long been a gap in expertise and potentially signaling a recent focus on computer crimes.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
Trump on potential Mueller interview: 'We'll see what happens'

Quote:

President Donald Trump on Wednesday did not dismiss the prospect of sitting down for an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller, saying, "we'll see what happens."

"There has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians, or Trump and Russians," the president said at a press conference with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg.
Quote:

"When they have no collusion, and nobody has found any collusion at any level, it seems unlikely that you would even have an interview," he said.
Rapier108
SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has added a veteran cyber prosecutor to his team, filling what has long been a gap in expertise and potentially signaling a recent focus on computer crimes.

In other words, no collusion, no money laundering, no obstruction of justice so it is time to look elsewhere to see if we can find something, anything to get Trump with.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
GCP12
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

Say What???
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

In other words, no collusion, no money laundering, no obstruction of justice so it is time to look elsewhere to see if we can find something, anything to get Trump with.
Back to the "hacking" of the DNC and maybe Podesta?? Russian bots?? WikiLeaks??

LOL. Wouldn't put it past Mueller to try to indict Assange on interfering with the election. That would make for interesting reading.
Prosperdick
AG
Maybe circling back on the Russian Bank (Alfa Bank) and Trump Tower server. Even though it's been debunked that hasn't stopped anyone from throwing **** on the wall to see if it sticks.
Prosperdick
AG
I hope the source is right:

Rockdoc
AG
What's the bomb? Inquiring minds want to know.
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

could be the IG report. Could be all the dossier documents nunes was given. I don't know what else Rex would be alluding to atm
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc
AG
I just want all this to be over so Washington DC can get back to governing. I know the democrats want to string this out to mid terms if they can. And Mueller is just gonna sit there drawing a huge salary until someone runs him off.
backintexas2013
AG
I saw a fact check that basically admitted it was but said it was only a small piece of it. Of course they didn't say what the rest of the evidence used to obtain the warrant was they just downplayed how useful the dosier was.
tremble
AG
Oops?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
GCP12 said:

Rockdoc said:

could be the IG report. Could be all the dossier documents nunes was given. I don't know what else Rex would be alluding to atm
sounds like it's the IG report. Whatever it is, it's big and there is a lot of incriminating information. From the article you linked:

Quote:

However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump's campaign and "it's outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated," said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic "FISA abuse."
Prosperdick
AG
People ask when they will drop the Russian narrative and for a while last year it looked like they would but when you think about it, they can't because when the IG report drops they have to stick to the Russian story and hope the American public is gullible enough to believe it and the media will spin it as the ends justified the means.

It's a stretch but it's all they've got right now. I'm sure any day now the magic phone call or e-mail will show up that proves Trump colluded. So far I don't know of Trump destroying any phones or deleting 33,000 e-mails so I'm sure the evidence is there if Mueller will just look deep enough (maybe his new cyber teammate can do it).
TAMU1990
AG
Trump should agree to an interview as long as he gets the same treatment as Clinton - not under oath and an exoneration statement written prior so trump can sign off on it.
TAMU1990
AG
benchmark said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

When would be the most optimal time for everything to go down (assuming it does)?
Assuming IG report is issued this month ... then the House and Senate committees release their reports in Feb ... then DOJ appoints a Special Counsel in (say) March .... so, grand jury indictments could start coming out about 3-6 months later.

So indictments start coming out late Summer or early Fall?

Just in time for midterms
Rapier108
If there is a special council appointed, they need to pick someone with absolutely no connections to DC such as the head of the Texas Rangers Public Corruption Unit or the Public Integrity Unit.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
RoscoePColtrane
Rapier108 said:

If there is a special council appointed, they need to pick someone with absolutely no connections to DC such as the head of the Texas Rangers Public Corruption Unit or the Public Integrity Unit.
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Well according to Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows just now, the bomb that is about to drop is the FISA abuse and what was done. Said the public will be horrified.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Rockdoc said:

Well according to Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows just now, the bomb that is about to drop is the FISA abuse and what was done. Said the public will be horrified.

correction

40% of the public will be horrified
45% and most of the MSM will ignore it and claim bigger bogeymen for the other side
15% are unaware anyway

Rockdoc
AG
Yes, I stand corrected.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Sadly I think it's more like 10% will be horrified, the remainder of that 40 % will be glad "it's over, that sounds like bad stuff, pass the salt and pepper to me".
Prosperdick
AG
BernArnold said:

Rockdoc said:

correction

45% and most of the MSM will ignore it and claim bigger bogeymen for the other side
15% are unaware anyway

Sadly the 45% won't realize that if it could happen to a Republican candidate it could happen to a Democratic as well...
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Sadly the 45% won't realize that if it could happen to a Republican candidate it could happen to a Democratic as well...
The ones in power or want power will. Why Section 702 needs to be curtailed but not gutted.
Ellis Wyatt
friscodick said:

It can't. The bureaucracy is infested with liberals who will look the other way as long as dims are in power. See: IRS targeting, Obama spying, Fast and Furious, etc. They have no ethical standards or moral fiber.

There aren't enough conservatives in DC to target libs.
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/10/confirmation-doj-and-fbi-used-steele-dossier-for-application-to-fisa-court-for-search-authority-on-trump-campaign/

Quote:

It can be difficult to see through the wording to understand the accurate story. Sara Carter and Fox News are both confirming the DOJ and FBI used the Steele Dossier to get FISA-702 Data Surveillance Authority allowing them to spy on Trump campaign officials.

In the latest developments, as reported by Sara Carter and Fox News, the DOJ and FBI used the sketchy 'Steele Dossier' as the foundation for their FISA application. WATCH:

But...that's not exactly what happened...read the rest of the article.

drcrinum

This photo was reputedly posted briefly on Assange's Twitter account before being deleted.
drcrinum

Edit: Now you understand why Sally Yates insisted (ruled) in 2015 that the IG not be able to review what was going on in the DOJ/NSD.
drcrinum

Must have been a big night on Hannity about the dossier last night.
BMX Bandit
BernArnold said:

Rockdoc said:

correction

15% are unaware anyway

respectfully, you are incredibly low on that 15% number.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.