Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,068 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Something woke me up in the middle of the night. I think it was the sound of this thread unrolling...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951008318646079488.html

reb,
AG
Just saw him tweeting that. I don't understand why he is abandoning the FISA warrant part. It doesn't make sense, for the reasons I laid out in my previous post.
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Rand Paul came forward early and said he himself had been surveilled and most kinda just ignored him.

People really need to fully understand every one of us is being surveilled digitally. Some ******* in the XYZ group of the IC decides they want to know what Jim Bob has been up to the dial it up with Ft Meade and bring up your stuff. Now if they ever intend to use it in court, they put through the proper paperwork. If it's just a soft check and is basically info only, a peek is taken and no one will ever know unless someone reports it.

Point being they could have looked at one or seventeen at any time. Had ANYONE but Trump won this would all still be cloaked in darkness. This isn't Alex Jones silly stuff, it's real life.
The Snowden revelations are why I've decided I won't get my genome decoded by a 23-and-me type service, and why I use a no-log VPN.

Despite the power of the NSA, though, people can't jsut waltz in there and look up anyone they want with no justification. There are protocols they have to follow. I think what TheLastRefuge is saying is that the FISA warrant wasn't necessary to get the goods on Flynn etc because the NSA was sucking it all up anyway, and that they could just consult their omni-database.

Which is just flat-****ing wrong and I hope I'm misunderstanding what he's saying, because they are totally losing me.
oysterbayAG
AG
This seems odd that Flynn allowed himself to be exposed to surveillance. Flynn is a smart guy that had vast experience with all the methods of possible surveillance. He was a 3 Star General and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2012 to 2014 !!!
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Rand Paul came forward early and said he himself had been surveilled and most kinda just ignored him.

People really need to fully understand every one of us is being surveilled digitally. Some ******* in the XYZ group of the IC decides they want to know what Jim Bob has been up to the dial it up with Ft Meade and bring up your stuff. Now if they ever intend to use it in court, they put through the proper paperwork. If it's just a soft check and is basically info only, a peek is taken and no one will ever know unless someone reports it.

Point being they could have looked at one or seventeen at any time. Had ANYONE but Trump won this would all still be cloaked in darkness. This isn't Alex Jones silly stuff, it's real life.
The Snowden revelations are why I've decided I won't get my genome decoded by a 23-and-me type service, and why I use a no-log VPN.

Despite the power of the NSA, though, people can't jsut waltz in there and look up anyone they want with no justification. There are protocols they have to follow. I think what TheLastRefuge is saying is that the FISA warrant wasn't necessary to get the goods on Flynn etc because the NSA was sucking it all up anyway, and that they could just consult their omni-database.

Which is just flat-****ing wrong and I hope I'm misunderstanding what he's saying, because they are totally losing me.
And I fully understand the EXACT protocols and process to "legally" data mine someone. However we are talking about a string a nefarious actors, and this isn't just some isolated incident, there is a network of these criminals in place. People talk about deep state and throw the term around, this is a prime example of it, and how it exists and the lid is blowing off. You really think all protocols were followed in this thing? Hell know. I promise you it's going to come out that there was surveillance going on, and the backlogged it all by bootstrapping this with a FISA warrant that was obtained on with this garbage. Don't forget they were turned down by the FISA court TWICE before. I promise you things were already looked at and data was mined before the actual FISA warrant was actually obtained and then it was all retroactively covered once they got the warrant and then was allowed to be networked to other agencies in the DOJ.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
oysterbayAG said:

This seems odd that Flynn allowed himself to be exposed to surveillance. Flynn is a smart guy that had vast experience with all the methods of possible surveillance. He was a 3 Star General and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2012 to 2014 !!!
Thing with flynn was he was doing nothing wrong, he was ambushed in a pop up interview that was represented as a transition briefing, that was put on record. His actual crime was he wasn't "forthcoming" about a legal meeting with the Klisiak. They are calling it a lie, but it's more like lying by omission, of a legal meeting. Yes he had FARA issues but they weren't going there. Half of DC has FARA issues, they won't go down that never ending road. Think about it, how many people have actually been prosecuted on FARA? There are a slew of them in this whole scandal. The Podestas have FARA issues. Fusion GPS had FARA issues. Manafort has them, Carter Page has them. Watch and see if any of them actually get anything more than talked about in the FARA area. It's a long time K Street abuse that is rampid.
Code 7 10-42
stetson
AG
Just an Ag said:

Something woke me up in the middle of the night. I think it was the sound of this thread unrolling...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951008318646079488.html

Yeah, there is no "deep state"[\rolleyes]

From "deep throat" to "deep state". This makes Watergate look like child's play.
drcrinum
Just an Ag said:

Was just coming here to post that thread. Good analysis to show that the FBI/DOJ-NSD was conducting unauthorized 702(17) surveillance of the Trump Campaign, not to mention the issue of who else was being monitored. It doesn't exclude the possibility that they were also using surveillance provided by the British GCHQ which has access to the NSA databases.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/defence-and-security-blog/2013/jun/11/gchq-nsa-intelligence

The NSA & GCHQ are intimately intertwined, and there are GCHQ officers stationed at the NSA Headquarters at Fort Meade, Maryland. What I don't know is what monitoring exists of the GCHQ access/sharing of the NSA databases. For instance, what if GCHQ performed a 702(17) Query equivalent on an American citizen...would it be recorded and would it show up in the audit Admiral Rogers requested?

In the background you must remember that the Brit GCHQ was the first source to disclose Trump Russian contacts back in 2015, this being initially reported in April 2017 by The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

Quote:

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
Exclusive: GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

Britain's spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump's campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.
GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious "interactions" between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump's inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence known as sigint included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the "Five Eyes" spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Britain's spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump's campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious "interactions" between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.
Bush or McCain related?? Meaning, were there GOP presidential candidates that were opponents of Trump who have the connections and influence to prompt GCHQ to investigate Trump??

Poppy Bush was CIA Chief years ago. W. was President. And who knows how many foreign "friends" McCain maintained??

Hhhmm.
Just an Ag
AG
Eye-opening to me is that this type of spying was probably being done on ALL GOP primary candidates. Also, if Pappadopalous is an FBI plant (or DNC plant), and he was in the Carson campaign, then moved to the Trump campaign, then who else was "planted" in the other campaigns that we don't know about?? How widespread would this activity have been? oh man... we may never get to bottom of this cesspool of corruption.
drcrinum
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455267/christopher-steele-dossier-obama-administration-hillary-clinton-campaign-congress-fisa-court

Quote:

Politicizing Steele's Raw, Unverified 'Intelligence'

At the height of the campaign, Obama officials shared dossier claims with Congress and the FISA Court.

Interesting read...Andrew McCarthy putting things into perspective again.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Nice article.

Makes clear that when peddling his nonsense on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign to the FBI and congress, Steele was 100% confident in his assertions and people in the government that heard what they wanted to hear were happy to go along.

But when pressed under oath with his own assets (and prosecution if he lies) on the line, Steele aggressively walked back his confidence in the same materials.

But either way, the obama administration got a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign using Steele's materials (paid for by the DNC + Clinton campaign) as gospel even though they never verified them.

Put simply, the obama administration used fabricated intelligence paid for by the DNC as a pretext to spy on the trump campaign and transition. Wow.
RoscoePColtrane
Goes to show how much was on the line for Hillary to win. Had she won all this never happens, and the spying goes on.

It's is amazing that all these people would risk everything for such a pathetic candidate.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
And all the left theater about Russia and whatnot can rattle till the tail dies, the head is off.

Right now it's a full court press by the establishment to save the future of 702 surveillance. They give a damn less about anything else. Rand Paul has a big megahorn now with evidense.
Code 7 10-42
whatthehey78
AG
Sad truth is:
- Stakes are high in Presidential elections
- Voting public are easily manipulated
- Vast amount of $ is readily available
- Ethics are 'For Sale' in return for unethical payback
- Crooks are abundant (both all political parties)
- Personal ideology (>) trumps ethics, i.e., "ends justify the means"
- Consequences is a word...not a result or reaction for bad behavior

As a nation...we've pretty much lost our way

Do hope DJT and the remaining patriots are trying to "right the ship" but fear we may have passed the pt. of no return.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Long Live Sully
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Goes to show how much was on the line for Hillary to win. Had she won all this never happens, and the spying goes on.

It's is amazing that all these people would risk everything for such a pathetic candidate. someone who has so much dirt on people and would kill them if they didn't cooperate.
FIFY
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

Put simply, the obama administration used fabricated intelligence paid for by the DNC as a pretext to spy on the trump campaign and transition. Wow.
Should be the headline on every MSM broadcast and outlet the instant it was known. Instead I doubt it ever makes it to the mainstream, which is a sad indictment of the 4th estate.

Now if the situations were reversed and Bush was using fabricated intelligence paid for by the RNC to spy on the Obama campaign it would be reported ten times hotter than Watergate and everyone of you libs know that's the truth.
drcrinum

backintexas2013
AG
Did they release new text messages? I am still waiting for them to release all of them including the sexting.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Need to donate to Judicial Watch
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Separate question:

When would be the most optimal time for everything to go down (assuming it does)?

Before primaries?

After primaries?

I would think if you want to Drain the swamp; you hold as many takedowns as you can until after each party has "selected" their candidates for 2018 general elections. Then there is no replacement plans.

This would be a good year for anyone to be running as independents and 3rd parties.
GCP12
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

The two levels for cash awards include the Meritorious award and Distinguished rank award, sources said. Recipients receive a cash prize of 20 percent of their base pay for Meritorious and a cash prize of 35 percent of their salary for Distinguished level awards.

How many cash rewards were handed out among the FBI's hierarchy? No one truly knows because the laws than govern the award system allow the recipients to remain private. But according to documents obtained by True Pundit, we do know FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was one recipient of the program. McCabe received an approximate $35,000 award from then- FBI Director Robert Mueller prior to his retirement from the Bureau.

Ironically, Mueller is now allegedly investigating McCabe's role in the Trump Russia and Trump dossier scandals, as U.S. Special Counsel. Sounds like another conflict of interest.

"This is a significant amount of money for any FBI employee," the source said. "We need to know who has been getting these awards and why and how many were under the table."

FBI sources have long suspected preferential treatment of high-ranking FBI agents especially those in favor with pro-Hillary McCabe, sources said.

Some agents believe the awards have been used as political payoffs inside the Buerau, sources said. Other agents said rewards like extra time off, extended off-the-book vacation time and other rewards may have been employed to reward agents for Democratic-linked favors. And job promotions too within FBI ranks, sources stressed.
Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

This is a good example of waiting until there is actual proof that certain agents received bonuses but I'd love to hear the justifications of the awards if they went to certain people.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

there has been a perception among some senior executives and other observers that the administration in recent years has pressured federal agencies to avoid drawing attention to the annual winners of the nation's highest award for civil service and the hefty bonuses they receive because of the sensitive fiscal and political climate."

Convenient.
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

Did they release new text messages? I am still waiting for them to release all of them including the sexting.
Not yet. Nunes & Co. have all 9,000+ texts but no more have been 'leaked' to the public.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

...including the sexting.
You gonna Strzok one out to Lisa Page & peepee pics?
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

backintexas2013 said:

Not yet. Nunes & Co. have all 9,000+ texts but no more have been 'leaked' to the public.
Again if the situations were reversed and it was damaging to Republicans you can bet the every last one of them would already be readily available (and highlights at the top of every news broadcast).
backintexas2013
AG
Ha. No. I just want them to be embarrassed
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Weaponize the IRS. Should be easy to determine if Strzok, Baker, etc. received cash awards. Oh wait...maybe the awards were given in hard cash, knowing how the Obama Admin liked to deal with suitcases full of cash. Just sayin'.
benchmark
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

When would be the most optimal time for everything to go down (assuming it does)?
Assuming IG report is issued this month ... then the House and Senate committees release their reports in Feb ... then DOJ appoints a Special Counsel in (say) March .... so, grand jury indictments could start coming out about 3-6 months later.

So indictments start coming out late Summer or early Fall?

drcrinum

Just posted by Assange, first tweet since December 31. That symbol on his shirt belongs to the National Soccer Team of Ecuador. Notice that he has a tan too.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Just posted by Assange, first tweet since December 31. That symbol on his shirt belongs to the National Soccer Team of Ecuador. Notice that he has a tan too.

The Home Jersey too
GCP12
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
GCP12 said:

Damn all he had to do was pledge support to the Ecuador Soccer team....I mean I have my loyalties too but......he shoulda done that months ago.

First Page Last Page
Page 34 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.