Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,873 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would say when the spying started NOBODY thought DJT would win. Especially the snakes in the deep state. Once he did if you want to save yourself you hot trot your ass to Trump tower and give home a heads up. Still thinking the documents never see the light of day. But Nunes and company forced the hand and ever since the layers of this onion started peeling back, everyone involved still left in power have been bailing. This FISA judge steps down out of the blue. Mueller started 86ing the dirtbags that got sloppy. McCabe is retiring out of the blue. House of cards stuff going on all over the place.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
I still think there's more underlying things we don't know about concerning Mueller and now he's so far in he has to hope Trump slips up like Clinton to save his own ass.
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
Rockdoc said:

I hope trump and the R's have a plan in place for dealing with him because you know he's gonna try to pull something out of his a**.

I think the plan ... or really hope ... is that:
1) The Inspector General report will show what a clown show the FBI and DOJ have become
2) Sessions resigns

Regardless, Mueller's credibility is eroding as we speak. And it can be seen by all his apologists here being quiet lately.
txwxman
RoscoePColtrane said:

I still think there's more underlying things we don't know about concerning Mueller and now he's so far in he has to hope Trump slips up like Clinton to save his own ass.

Fortunately for Trump, Trump is super intelligent and would never slip up.
txwxman
CrazyDayDuck said:

Rockdoc said:

I hope trump and the R's have a plan in place for dealing with him because you know he's gonna try to pull something out of his a**.

I think the plan ... or really hope ... is that:
1) The Inspector General report will show what a clown show the FBI and DOJ have become
2) Sessions resigns
3) Kushner gets indicted
4) Trump jr gets indicted
5) Trump pardons both
6) House impeached
7) Trump resigns

Regardless, Mueller's credibility is eroding as we speak. And it can be seen by all his apologists here being quiet lately.

FIFY
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

I would say when the spying started NOBODY thought DJT would win. Especially the snakes in the deep state. Once he did if you want to save yourself you hot trot your ass to Trump tower and give home a heads up. Still thinking the documents never see the light of day. But Nunes and company forced the hand and ever since the layers of this onion started peeling back, everyone involved still left in power have been bailing. This FISA judge steps down out of the blue. Mueller started 86ing the dirtbags that got sloppy. McCabe is retiring out of the blue. House of cards stuff going on all over the place.

A bold move if so.

You may be right. However, in the confirmation hearings, Rogers came across as more professional and less slimey than Comey. Although my opinion of Comey could have affected that.
Rockdoc
AG
I'm afraid you're living in a lib fantasy land.
txwxman
CrazyDayDuck said:

drcrinum said:

Sorry to see this happen.

Me too.

Unlike the pretentious, self-serving and deceitful trio of Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein, Rogers seems legitimately concerned about the welfare of America.

All according to plan. Kushner will make a great NSA director.
CrazyDayDuck
Rockdoc said:

I'm afraid you're living in a lib fantasy land.

Liberalism and reality mix like oil and water.
whatthehey78
AG
txwxman said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

He's a billionaire, married to a trophy wife and POTUS. You're not. Again, who is super intelligent.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
Rogers is first and foremost a polished squid with a lifetime in Naval Intelligence. He's always going to come off looking like a pro calm cool and collected. Things get slimy when you get up that high in the IC, and he made a bad judgement call, because I really don't think people fully understand the Clinton Mafia and how powerful they are.

The Bush's and the Clinton's run pretty deep in DC. People act like Barry was a real threat, and maybe in a way he was, but Barry Soltero was a puppet to the big machine. Hillary wasn't going to walk into the WH with just being the first lady on her resume, so she ran for the Senate where she new she could buy the seat and hold it without worry until they could build their warchest and she could get them back in power. Barry threw a wrench in her plans but you can be rest assured she was told she was next, so she got the next best thing and kept the part in power and the money flowing.

Trump came in a wrecked the place and caught them all off guard. Rogers knew the best way to survive was come clean with the new POTUS elect and come in bearing gifts. That's the only move he had left. DJT and company were rookies in DC and were looking for any loyalty that had boots on the ground in the swamp they could get. Priebus was a disastrous CoS choice. Had the POTUS chosen Kelly upfront things would be way different right now, in the West Wing. The homeboys from the campaign weren't ready for the Potomac Two Step.

But DJT has been building in Manhattan for years. You don't operate as a builder on that island and in NJ without dealing with some seriously connected people. The mob runs everything, and when is the last time you ever saw the unions turn their backs on the Dems since Joe Kennedy sold his soul to put his kid in the WH? DJT may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid and he's greased a lot of palms in NYC including politicians and "family" members. He was the one person that could withstand the headwinds and the corrupt system and win. Ted Cruz would have been eaten alive.
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

Rogers is first and foremost a polished squid with a lifetime in Naval Intelligence. He's always going to come off looking like a pro calm cool and collected. Things get slimy when you get up that high in the IC, and he made a bad judgement call, because I really don't think people fully understand the Clinton Mafia and how powerful they are.

The Bush's and the Clinton's run pretty deep in DC. People act like Barry was a real threat, and maybe in a way he was, but Barry Soltero was a puppet to the big machine. Hillary wasn't going to walk into the WH with just being the first lady on her resume, so she ran for the Senate where she new she could buy the seat and hold it without worry until they could build their warchest and she could get them back in power. Barry threw a wrench in her plans but you can be rest assured she was told she was next, so she got the next best thing and kept the part in power and the money flowing.

Trump came in a wrecked the place and caught them all off guard. Rogers knew the best way to survive was come clean with the new POTUS elect and come in bearing gifts. That's the only move he had left. DJT and company were rookies in DC and were looking for any loyalty that had boots on the ground in the swamp they could get. Priebus was a disastrous CoS choice. Had the POTUS chosen Kelly upfront things would be way different right now, in the West Wing. The homeboys from the campaign weren't ready for the Potomac Two Step.

But DJT has been building in Manhattan for years. You don't operate as a builder on that island and in NJ without dealing with some seriously connected people. The mob runs everything, and when is the last time you ever saw the unions turn their backs on the Dems since Joe Kennedy sold his soul to put his kid in the WH? DJT may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid and he's greased a lot of palms in NYC including politicians and "family" members. He was the one person that could withstand the headwinds and the corrupt system and win. Ted Cruz would have been eaten alive.

I agree with all of that, with maybe the exception of Rogers. However, since he is going, that is moot now.

The bottom line is that corruption in the D.C. Establishment (I.E., The Swamp) is starting to get exposed.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

The second one here that says "Comey" should actually be Andrew McCabe, I believe. That guy should be under the jail.
oysterbayAG
AG
I have a question : What the hell happened with Tony Podesta ?
RoscoePColtrane
oysterbayAG said:

With all this opening back up on the Clinton's? Hiding for his dear life.

Another one of those underlying things we all wonder about that there has been no leaks on.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
Just read that. Very interesting indeed!
drcrinum

I have a suggestion for you -- trying to be helpful. In long twitter threads, wait until the thread is complete, then wait for a threadreader to be activated by someone in the comments to the thread and then post the threadreader link of the tweet thread. It places everything into a nice organized format when interested readers can click on it and read the entire thread in a large print, easy to read manner. If there is not a threadreader response in the comments, you can activate one yourself by sending a reply to one of the subject tweets to @threadreaderapp and include the message "unroll". It's easy to do...I done it multiple times myself. The Home Page for the Thread Reader Bot explains how to do it as well.

Here is the threadreader link to Trump Soldier's tweet thread (I follow him) from the comments to his thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/949501891108593664.html

It's a great read and I think Trump Soldier has put everything into perspective. Come January 15, there should be a major explosion, and then I think we will see Sessions/Congress spring into action. No one will be able to claim that the upcoming investigations/new SC are partisan motivated...the OIG report provides the cover.
BTW, Trump Soldier is affiliated with https://theconservativetreehouse.com/ and
@TheLastRefuge2. The main author, 'Sundance', of The Conservative Treehouse is Mark Bradman. I believe Trump Soldier is an associate author.

RoscoePColtrane
These guys are turning twitter into a work art and a serious tool to bypass the media garbage thanks
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
txwxman said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Well duh. He told us this in his morning tweets today
TAMU1990
AG
Schumer needs to feel the heat after he said famously last January to Trump -" the intelligence community can get back at you two ways from Sunday". Just to take him down a few notches.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

These guys are turning twitter into a work art and a serious tool to bypass the media garbage thanks
Also if you scroll to the bottom of a threadreader, there are links to other recent threads by the same author as well as a way to view all of the threads the author has written. It's difficult to find references to postings on Twitter, but if the posts are converted to threadreader, it makes it far easier to locate them.
Just an Ag
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Now, now, don't get sidetracked! Podesta is a player in the Clinton Foundation investigation - i.e. the role lobbyist play in facilitating foreign money's influence on U.S. politics and money laundering. Right now we are focusing on corruption within the DOJ and FBI and the dossier, and how the two-edged partisan knife was used to (illegally) shield Clinton in the email investigation and at the same time (illegally) spy on the Trump campaign and Administration.

Ellis Wyatt
txwxman said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Go de-rail some other thread. You're adding nothing to the discussion of your party's high crimes against America.
drcrinum

New info on the Clinton House fire in Chappaqua -- suspicious!
Also, if you watch the youtube video -- more bodies to add to Arkancide. Recent private plane crashes explained -- Q has been sending messages about this -- and a recent murder, all tied to Hillary & the Clinton Foundation. Then explosive details of evidence about Comey's ties to the HSBC banking scandal and relationship to the Clinton Foundation. No wonder Comey left Clinton off the hook. There must have been e-mail evidence in the servers/computers in Clinton's Chappaqua House tied to Clinton Foundation corruption. There is so much evil.
Rockdoc
AG
I hope someone on the scene of the fire gathered up some or all of the burned equipment (if true). It's hard to destroy 100% of the data. The Clinton protectors may have prevented it.
drcrinum

A link between the Awan Brothers & the Clintons? Money laundering perhaps. There are unsealed indictments in Little Rock...
RoscoePColtrane
Here is my question on this Clinton fire. It's been reported that the Clintons were out of town at the time of the fire. Okay then why was the secret service there in the first place? That's not normal detail to protect and empty house. Even under high alert there would be more than one or two SS agents there when not occupied. the way it sounded in multiple reports I've read there was a full detail on hand. Very strange.
Code 7 10-42
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

txwxman said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Well duh. He told us this in his morning tweets today
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/21/unsealed-fusion-gps-bank-records-show-russia-related-payments/

Quote:

Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and Fusion GPS founding partner, compiled the research for the anti-Browder project. He worked closely with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who also showed up at the infamous Trump Tower meeting held on June 9, 2016.

Simpson's research ended up in the Trump Tower meeting in the form of a four-page memo carried by Veselnitskaya. She also shared Simpson's work with Yuri Chaika, the prosecutor general of Russia.

Simpson told the House Intelligence Committee earlier this week that he did not know that Veselnitskaya provided the Browder information to Chaika or to Donald Trump Jr., the Trump campaign's point-man in the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson testified that he did not know that Veselnitskaya had visited Trump Tower until it was reported in the press earlier this year.

The information on this memo is an interesting tidbit of which I was unaware. I think Simpson lied to the House Intel Committee -- Veselnitskaya now becomes a key witness that needs to be interviewed. Also, it the bank records show that she was being paid by Fusion GPS/Perkins Coie at the time, Simpson's goose is cooked.

captkirk
AG
2018 is shaping up to be a bad year for the Dems and the deep state.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/949457028010971138.html

I agree with the above thread. I also think delaying until the OIG report was about to break provides good blowback to the upcoming storm that the Dem controlled MSM will set into motion.
RoscoePColtrane
The dems narrative has run completely away from Fusion GPS and Russia Russia Russia, failed trying to make the "dossier" look like it was not relevant and have pretty much give up on obstruction.

Now it's all about fitness to serve

Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 29 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.