Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,555 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ON my phone can you give me a one sentence summary?
GCP12
AG
I just found it, myself. Looking through it now
whatthehey78
AG
GCP12 said:

Interesting timing...
Meaning? By itself, I'm clueless.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Synopsis: (U) Documents protocol to be followed for matters in which the ADIC has a potential conflict of interest due to his wife;s State Senate campaign.
GCP12
AG
Just with everything that has begun to come out in the past few days, seems interesting that the FBI is releasing this now.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I thought it was established that these things auto-release based on time standards associated with the meta-data (i.e. - when was it created, auto released via this program X days after creation).

RoscoePColtrane
FBI trying to get ahead of the shiit storm that's going to hit when Nunes gets his hands on all the unredacted documents they have been slow rolling for months. They had time to prepare for the backlash and they know the jig is up. McCabe will be retiring before March
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Adam Ag 98 said:

I thought it was established that these things auto-release based on time standards associated with the meta-data (i.e. - when was it created, auto released via this program X days after creation).

Yeah and that always happens to fall on Friday

Yeah okay
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
GCP12 said:

Synopsis: (U) Documents protocol to be followed for matters in which the ADIC has a potential conflict of interest due to his wife;s State Senate campaign.
Document does not mention anything about the donation from Mcauliffe. Mostly just centers around possible hatch act violations.

It states that he was given an oversight role into the Hillary investigation in February of 2016, but did not have any involvement up to that point. He sent an email that he was going to recuse himself from the "ongoing Mid Year investigation" on November 1st 2016. Which I assume is the Clinton investigation?

I don't think there is much in there that we didn't already know. Just weird timing on the release, imo.

Most recent date for any included document is 12/7/2016.
GCP12
AG
MOAR!!!
Javelina
AG
Good.
Garrelli 5000
AG
No idea if its true, this thread indicated it's based on when a FOIA request was made.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2801126/1

RoscoePColtrane
Adam Ag 98 said:

No idea if its true, this thread indicated it's based on when a FOIA request was made.

JW has FOIA requests that have been pending for years that they end up having to literally sue to get them released, it's not automated in any way. It's a physical keystroke performed on command when the owner of the documents say to do it.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
RoscoePColtrane said:

Adam Ag 98 said:

JW has FOIA requests that have been pending for years that they end up having to literally sue to get them released, it's not automated in any way. It's a physical keystroke performed on command when the owner of the documents say to do it.
I'll read your reply later, but my understanding of federal statutes of limitations is five years. Now, I have no idea of felony vs. misdemeanor, etc., but it makes perfect sense they've slow walked all of these things.

The Dems will support the Dems, no matter what facts or evidence is available, and the right will just stew in their own juices like we have been since---well, really, November of '08.

So, any light y'all can shed on federal statutes would be appreciated. Like nhayden, I'll be shocked if ANYONE of value is busted---at least in a timely manner.
TAMU1990
AG
drcrinum said:

Add Sally Yates to that list
RoscoePColtrane
Wendy 1990 said:

drcrinum said:

Add Sally Yates to that list
and Samantha Power and her 278 Unmasking Requests
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/949333013531381760.html

The above thread is a useful guide to assist you in the upcoming saga where Nunes & the House Intel Comm begin their investigation into the FBI's handling of the Trump dossier. It explains details and covers some of the parties involved. I think you will find it interesting.
drcrinum

Sorry to see this happen. Too bad someone like Michael Flynn couldn't take over this post.
drcrinum

https://www.scribd.com/document/368487371/QANON-DECODE-Message-Jan-4-2018-238914-Who-is-Matlock-Vers-11-0

The latest from Q, decoded by Corsi, including supporting background. It's worth a read! If true, this will definitely be an interesting year.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Sorry to see this happen. Too bad someone like Michael Flynn couldn't take over this post.

Not so much the way I look at it. Rogers was directly involved in the process of obtaining the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. He filed an affidavit showing his support for the request, knowing full that the Dossier was BS, yet went along with it as did Comey, Brennan and Clapper. Rogers is deep state as are the rest.

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Not so much the way I look at it. Rogers was directly involved in the process of obtaining the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. He filed an affidavit showing his support for the request, knowing full that the Dossier was BS, yet went along with it as did Comey, Brennan and Clapper. Rogers is deep state as are the rest.

That document doesn't tell me anything.

I posted the below article back on Page 26. It shows what Rogers was doing around the time of the FISA application. Rogers suspected something was amiss and went about performing a proper investigation. Also, Rogers would not have had anything to do with the dossier and may not have known it even existed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/04/understanding-the-context-of-devin-nunes-requests-obamas-2016-doj-fbi-spying-operation/

Also, remember it was Rogers who made the unauthorized trip to visit Trump a few days following the election to warn him that Trump Tower was being electronically monitored -- the Trump Campaign/Transition Team moved out the very next day.
drcrinum
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/house-committee-receives-fusion-gpss-bank-records/

Quote:

House Committee Receives Fusion GPS's Bank Records

The bank for Fusion GPS gave the House Intelligence Committee dozens of the opposition research firm's financial records on Friday, a federal judge said.

The exchange puts an end to a dramatic court fight over the Trump dossier firm's bank records, which the House panel sought through a subpoena issued in October.

Now, will we, the public, learn which journalists and media companies were paid, how much, what for and when?
Premium
AG
drcrinum said:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/house-committee-receives-fusion-gpss-bank-records/

Quote:

House Committee Receives Fusion GPS's Bank Records

The bank for Fusion GPS gave the House Intelligence Committee dozens of the opposition research firm's financial records on Friday, a federal judge said.

The exchange puts an end to a dramatic court fight over the Trump dossier firm's bank records, which the House panel sought through a subpoena issued in October.

Now, will we, the public, learn which journalists and media companies were paid, how much, what for and when?

I can't wait until the media gets a hold of this. I'm certain they will run the story...
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

That document doesn't tell me anything.

I posted the below article back on Page 26. It shows what Rogers was doing around the time of the FISA application. Rogers suspected something was amiss and went about performing a proper investigation. Also, Rogers would not have had anything to do with the dossier and may not have known it even existed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/04/understanding-the-context-of-devin-nunes-requests-obamas-2016-doj-fbi-spying-operation/

Also, remember it was Rogers who made the unauthorized trip to visit Trump a few days following the election to warn him that Trump Tower was being electronically monitored -- the Trump Campaign/Transition Team moved out the very next day.

Obviously you didn't read the document then, see the footnote here specifically naming him

Here's the link to the entire FISA Application

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

Reading what is in some article and reading the actual court document makes a difference in veracity.

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

Reading what is in some article and reading the actual court document makes a difference in veracity.

It still doesn't tell me anything. No details on anything. No mention of the dossier or actual prior surveillance info. Rogers affidavits aren't there, especially the later one in April 2017 isn't there.
However, if you read your Page 3 reference, you will see where the 'government' has sounded the alarm about 702 compliance issues in October 2016, but the 'government' was trying to assess these issues and develop a remedial plan to address them ....insufficient info was provided (intentionally IMO) to the Court to assess the significance, so the Court felt it would continue with the approval -- this was Rogers in the background, but he wasn't there. The info given to the Court was intentionally misleading. If you read the article I referenced and see the dates, you will understand...at this juncture, Rogers had just discovered what was happening with the previous improper surveillance of Trump Tower -- he had received the audit he had requested.That is why he went to see Trump shortly after the election -- to warn him.
Here you can see what Rogers eventually implemented under Trump:
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

It still doesn't tell me anything. No details on anything. No mention of the dossier or actual prior surveillance info. Rogers affidavits aren't there, especially the later one in April 2017 isn't there.
However, if you read your Page 3 reference, you will see where the 'government' has sounded the alarm about 702 compliance issues in October 2016, but the 'government' was trying to assess these issues and develop a remedial plan to address them ....insufficient info was provided (intentionally IMO) to the Court to assess the significance, so the Court felt it would continue with the approval -- this was Rogers in the background, but he wasn't there. The info given to the Court was intentionally misleading. If you read the article I referenced and see the dates, you will understand...at this juncture, Rogers had just discovered what was happening with the previous improper surveillance of Trump Tower -- he had received the audit he had requested.That is why he went to see Trump shortly after the election -- to warn him.
Here you can see what Rogers eventually implemented under Trump:
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml

I guess it's just a coincidence that everyone involved in the FISA on the POTUS is retiring or already gone.
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

Sorry to see this happen.

Me too.

Unlike the pretentious, self-serving and deceitful trio of Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein, Rogers seems legitimately concerned about the welfare of America.
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Then why did Rogers inform President Trump of the spying in the Trump Towers shortly after the election?

If he was involved as deeply as the others, why bring such attention on himself?
CrazyDayDuck
OneNightW said:

Who was behind the appointment and why?

Rosenstein.

He's tight with Comey, Mueller and the rest of The Swamp.

Appointing him and Sessions were both mistakes.
drcrinum

This is a photo that was taken on October 5, 2017 at a WH briefing with military leaders. Note who is sitting at the head of the table -- Admiral Rogers. This is the same day Trump uttered the lines: "Calm before the storm."
Rockdoc
AG
Ho Lee Crap!
CrazyDayDuck
The Mueller apologists are avoiding this thread like the plague.
Rockdoc
AG
How and when is Mueller gonna get his due?
CrazyDayDuck
Rockdoc said:

How and when is Mueller gonna get his due?

Well, he was the FBI director when the Uranium One deal went down.

And he is quickly losing favor with Congressional Republicans.

If he was thinking objectively, he would end this witch hunt now. He may be too consumed with his loyalty to Comey and hatred for President Trump though.
Rockdoc
AG
I hope trump and the R's have a plan in place for dealing with him because you know he's gonna try to pull something out of his a**.
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.