Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,417,177 Views | 49257 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by VegasAg86
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1174669433639526400.html

The author of the above thread does serious in-depth research. He's doing a two-part thread on Papadopoulos covering time frames unknown to almost everyone: Part I. above covers November 9, 2016 thru January 19, 2017 (post election till inauguration), and Part II. (to be published) will cover January 20, 2017 to July 27, 2017, the day he was arrested. (His meetings with Mifsud, Downer & Halper predate these periods, as well as the meeting he had with the Greek Foreign Minister Kotzias where he told him the Russians had Hillary's emails.)

Interesting reading. During this time frame Papa circulated with Greek big-wigs in Cyprus, Greece & the US, presenting himself as a prominent member of Trump's Transition Team (although he had been fired in October 2016), and he also communicated with Flynn & Sergi Millian and met with Trump's Chief of Staff Priebus. And remember, he was under surveillance during this time. So the question is: Was Papa a bag of wind; i.e., The Great Pretender, or was he actually working as/considered to be/ an unpaid, Trump Team confident?

My thoughts:

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Interesting reading. During this time frame Papa circulated with Greek big-wigs in Cyprus, Greece & the US, presenting himself as a prominent member of Trump's Transition Team (although he had been fired in October 2016), and he also communicated with Flynn & Sergi Millian and met with Trump's Chief of Staff Priebus. And remember, he was under surveillance during this time. So the question is: Was Papa a bag of wind; i.e., The Great Pretender, or was he actually working as/considered to be/ an unpaid, Trump Team confident?
<dons tin foil hat> Or maybe he was allowed to hang around as an useful idiot and as bait? What did Admiral Rogers tell Trump in that meeting right after the election? Still seems amazing to me that Papa didn't fall for the $10,000 in cash trap. Was he tipped off?<takes off tin foil hat>
FriscoKid
AG

Um? That's how it works for criminals. He will find out when the GJ indicts.
MooreTrucker
AG
"a waste of governmental resources" is what ALL of this nonsense has been from the start, and he's right in the thick of it.

"a waste of governmental resources"....what a f***ing hypocrite.
Bulldog73
AG
So NOW he's worried about DOJ leaks to the media. Hoist on his own petard.

Of course, I wouldn't doubt for a second that his attorneys are the ones leaking the communications and then trying to blame the new, cleaner DOJ for it. Seems like the DOJ can be pretty tight lipped about this stuff now (and McCabe doesn't like it even a little bit).
aggiehawg
AG
Bulldog73 said:

So NOW he's worried about DOJ leaks to the media. Hoist on his own petard.

Of course, I wouldn't doubt for a second that his attorneys are the ones leaking the communications and then trying to blame the new, cleaner DOJ for it. Seems like the DOJ can be pretty tight lipped about this stuff now (and McCabe doesn't like it even a little bit).
All you know need to know about McCabe is that he is a part of Comey's Lawfare team. So is his legal team. The leaks are SOP and designed for publicity purposes.
drcrinum

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20/the-russian-spy-who-wasnt-defamation-case-accuses-u-s-u-k-intelligence-of-using-michael-flynn-for-spygate-hoax/

Quote:

.....Her (Sidney Powell) initial complaint laid out the details of the alleged conspiracy between Halper and the media outlets. But it was the amended complaint Lokhova filed at the end of August that connected Halper, British intelligence, and the press with former CIA Director John Brennan and a concerted effort to destroy Flynn which explains why the motion to compel under seal in the Flynn criminal case earlier this month included a demand by defense counsel Sidney Powell for prosecutors to turn over the following:
Quote:

All payments, notes, memos, correspondence, and instructions by and between the FBI, CIA, or DOD with Stefan Halper--going back as far as 2014--regarding Michael Flynn, Svetlana Lokhova, Mr. Richard Dearlove (of MI6), and Professor Christopher Andrew (connected with MI5) and Halper's compensation through the DOD Office of Net Assessment as evidenced by the whistleblower complaint of Adam Lovinger, addressed in our brief.

The origin of one Brady item request by Sidney Powell came from Lokhova's lawsuit.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Her (Sydney Powell Svetlana Lokhova) initial complaint laid out the details of the alleged conspiracy between Halper and the media outlets. But it was the amended complaint Lokhova filed at the end of August that connected Halper, British intelligence, and the press with former CIA Director John Brennan and a concerted effort to destroy Flynn which explains why the motion to compel under seal in the Flynn criminal case earlier this month included a demand by defense counsel Sidney Powell for prosecutors to turn over the following:
FIFY for clarity.
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

The origin of one Brady item request by Sidney Powell came from Lokhova's lawsuit.
Pealing the onion ... one civil lawsuit, Brady rule, FOIA. EO, and OIG investigation at a time.
drcrinum
I was in a big hurry when I posted it. Had to leave home to drive my wife to a doctor's appointment, & I botched the post. Typical behavior for an old man.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

I was in a big hurry when I posted it. Had to leave home to drive my wife to a doctor's appointment, & I botched the post. Typical behavior for an old man.
No problem. Two days ago I needed to write a check to a guy who has done tree and yard work for me for nearly 20 years and I completely blanked on his last name. Embarrassing, especially since he is older than I.

Hope the doctor's appointment for the Missus goes well.
Secolobo
AG
Unbelievable! The depth and detail of all this is amazing.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
LOL. McCabe taking a shot at Horowitz on CNN.

Quote:

It is essential that every element of the executive branch, each one of the agencies has a fair and competent and independent inspector general. And this situation really shines a light on that requirement," McCabe said of the ICIG situation.

He jabbed at Horowitz, an Obama appointee, saying: "I hope that the Department of Justice gets that sort of inspector general some time soon."
LINK
MooreTrucker
AG
Wow. Just wow.

Arrogance? Hubris? Non-self-awareness? All of those rolled into one?
aggiehawg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Wow. Just wow.

Arrogance? Hubris? Non-self-awareness? All of those rolled into one?
Just part of the Lawfare defense strategy painting McCabe as a victim of political prosecution. (If he is ever indicted.)

Have to say, though, his lawyers are really tempting fate by letting him appear on CNN and continually talk about his own potential case. And if McCabe actually is indicted, will the judge impose the same gag orders that were imposed on Manafort and Stone? If so, McCabe's employment at CNN will be short.
fasthorse05
I wondered about McCabe blabbing on tv this week. To me, it was either gigantic hubris, or he knows something few others do.

I've rarely ever seen an attorney that didn't want their client to shut the hell up!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I wondered about McCabe blabbing on tv this week. To me, it was either gigantic hubris, or he knows something few others do.

I've rarely ever seen an attorney that didn't want their client to shut the hell up!

so far, precedent is definitely on his side.
aggiehawg
AG
Meanwhile in news about our favorite weasel, it's Rod Rosenstein time!

What a puke!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Counselor, can you please tone down the insults to weasels on this thread?
aggiehawg
AG
blindey said:

aggiehawg said:

Counselor, can you please tone down the insults to weasels on this thread?
I'll take that under advisement, counselor.
fasthorse05
Have you determined if the "johnheretohelp" twitter account is worth a damn?

He posts very infrequently, and seems too good to be true, so I thought I'd ask y'all if you think this guy is worth a damn. Actually, his account seems to be closer to a particular letter in the alphabet.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum
fasthorses05 said:

Have you determined if the "johnheretohelp" twitter account is worth a damn?

He posts very infrequently, and seems too good to be true, so I thought I'd ask y'all if you think this guy is worth a damn. Actually, his account seems to be closer to a particular letter in the alphabet.
I tried to listen to his interview by beachbroadcast.com posted in a tweet dated September 13 -- it's far too bizarre to be believable. Methinks he's wacko.
drcrinum

Andy McCabe's infamous memo to himself dated May 17, 2017 -- well worth a read.

I don't know where the tweeter/poster obtained this...he's not saying at the moment.

(Plus I can't do anything about the language in the tweet nor do I have the ability to extract & post the images.)
fasthorse05
There are a lot of topics on Sunday morning shows that have been discussed on this thread, but I don't remember discussing FISA judges holding attorneys in contempt.

It came up on Bartiromo this morning, and I thought it would carry a hell of a lot of weight if Collyer, or one of the other FISA judges, were to hold Comey, etc., in contempt. I assume being held in contempt by a judge woud be a hell of a lot more important than being held in contempt by the House of Representatives. I also expect this action could a result of Horowitz's report when it hits the public.

What is the process FISA judges would do this? Due to the secret nature of FISA, woud we even know? Would being held in contempt by a FISA judge carry significant professional problems?
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What is the process FISA judges would do this? Due to the secret nature of FISA, woud we even know? Would being held in contempt by a FISA judge carry significant professional problems?
Good questions to which I don't exactly know the answer. Generally speaking, when a federal judge holds an attorney in contempt, it can be civil with the imposition of sometimes hefty fines (ten grand) or if warranted criminal contempt with a jail sentence. The judge can also refer to federal bar and state bar for license review for either a suspension or disbarment.

With the nature of the FISA courts being so secret, I would think the latter, the referral to the bars for action would be problematical due to classified information.

As to Comey specifically, he didn't sign those FISA apps as an attorney, he signed as the FBI Director. He's lying to the court but not as an attorney before the court. That puts his conduct into the perjury realm which would be reviewed for prosecution by DOJ. If convicted, then he could lose his license for that.

Did I explain that enough to follow?
drcrinum

Agnzona
Can FISA judges be asked to explain their rulings? Maybe under oath to Congress?
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Secolobo
AG
By notifying the fisa judges that they were being "used" could this be turned around to surveil the ones that falsified the applications?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Good questions to which I don't exactly know the answer. Generally speaking, when a federal judge holds an attorney in contempt, it can be civil with the imposition of sometimes hefty fines (ten grand) or if warranted criminal contempt with a jail sentence. The judge can also refer to federal bar and state bar for license review for either a suspension or disbarment.

With the nature of the FISA courts being so secret, I would think the latter, the referral to the bars for action would be problematical due to classified information.

As to Comey specifically, he didn't sign those FISA apps as an attorney, he signed as the FBI Director. He's lying to the court but not as an attorney before the court. That puts his conduct into the perjury realm which would be reviewed for prosecution by DOJ. If convicted, then he could lose his license for that.

Did I explain that enough to follow?
Oh yeah! I used Comey as a catch all for all the agency gangsters who signed the original, and the three extensions, of which I know Rosenstein was one. As usual, gracias!

Sidebar I'll not refer to you this week as Hawg, it's only Aggie for obvious reasons. Both of y'all have a great time going to your separate corners next Saturday!!

Lastly, I hold Trump as a feint and move guy, although not near as much as people think. If, as so many say, he's a Sun Tzu practitioner, than it's entirely possible the whole issue of the intelligence guy hearing Trump privately speaking to another leader, would be a wonderful opportunity to get the Dems media (same thing) to do what they do, and lead to an IG, or Durham type investigation into Biden's Ukraine affairs.

I don't hate Biden like I do other Dems because I have so little respect for him, but, it if he's the only member of that previous administration to get ruined, then so be it.
This is backed by data.
fasthorse05
Secolobo said:

By notifying the fisa judges that they were being "used" could this be turned around to surveil the ones that falsified the applications?
Man, I don't know. The only one I remember is Rosemary Collyer, and that's mainly because she made the comment about the "contractors" who were given information by the NSA, She said something to the effect that about 80% of the mining of names through FISA were illegal in Obama's last term.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum
We still don't know the reason Judge Rudy Contreras was recused following his acceptance of the Flynn guilty plea. Perhaps because he reputedly was friends with Strzok, but if there were the case, he should have exited beforehand. Too much secrecy regarding the FISC IMO.
fasthorse05
When people ask me what FISA is, I tell them it's a legal way for the feds to circumvent the 4th amendment.

To me, I still believe it. If more people knew about the FISC, then there would be more *****ing and protesting--of all kinds and from all directions--. That's probably why so many want to keep it secret.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum

Short video.
I know there is a separate thread about Biden & the Ukraine, but a lot of the Ukraine business has to do with this thread & we have previously covered much of it....Chalupa/Manafort & the DNC, false intel on Trump originating in the Ukraine, Fusion GPS & Nellie Ohr, Biden pressuring the prosecutor, etc. Giuliani is right on target.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1098626443565764608.html

The above is a well researched thread about Biden, his son Hunter & the Ukraine, but as you will learn, the financial scheming also intimately involves John Kerry & his stepson (Chris Heinz) & most importantly Devon Archer, the latter an 'investor' & former Kerry fundraiser. There have already been federal lawsuits in the US that you probably don't know about. BTW, it's all about money, as it you hadn't guessed already. It isn't a coincidence that John Kerry has been lambasting Trump over this Ukraine business the past few days. Yes, the same John Kerry whose State Department was up to its neck in SpyGate.

As a side issue, Hunter Biden & Chris Heinz have been business partners since 2009, being the managing partners of Rosemont Capital, an outgrowth of capital from the Heinz family fortune. Here's a good background read:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

Quote:

.....So their sons going into business together in June 2009 was not exactly a bolt out of the blue.
But with whom their sons cut lucrative deals while the elder two were steering the ship of state is more of a surprise.
What Hunter Biden, the son of America's vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), were creating was an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating....

In the spectrum of financial deals, Ukraine is probably small potatoes compared to the financial benefits Rosemont Capital has acquired via its business relationships with China. (Hint)

fullback44
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1098626443565764608.html

The above is a well researched thread about Biden, his son Hunter & the Ukraine, but as you will learn, the financial scheming also intimately involves John Kerry & his stepson (Chris Heinz) & most importantly Devon Archer, the latter an 'investor' & former Kerry fundraiser. There have already been federal lawsuits in the US that you probably don't know about. BTW, it's all about money, as it you hadn't guessed already. It isn't a coincidence that John Kerry has been lambasting Trump over this Ukraine business the past few days. Yes, the same John Kerry whose State Department was up to its neck in SpyGate.

As a side issue, Hunter Biden & Chris Heinz have been business partners since 2009, being the managing partners of Rosemont Capital, an outgrowth of capital from the Heinz family fortune. Here's a good background read:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

Quote:

.....So their sons going into business together in June 2009 was not exactly a bolt out of the blue.
But with whom their sons cut lucrative deals while the elder two were steering the ship of state is more of a surprise.
What Hunter Biden, the son of America's vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), were creating was an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating....

In the spectrum of financial deals, Ukraine is probably small potatoes compared to the financial benefits Rosemont Capital has acquired via its business relationships with China. (Hint)

DING DING DING we have a winner

The Chinese connection isn't being pushed yet, you have to get Biden into the cross hairs with this petty Ukraine $3 million dollar "door tip"...

the big push with the Chinese will come later when the elections nears...

All timing my friends...

Exposing the Hussein Administration one day at a time.. gotta slowly roll it out, just like they did their leaks to start all this bull*****
First Page Last Page
Page 912 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.