Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,433,509 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by nortex97
Fido04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Judge Ellis is good to go:

VegasAg86
AG
Fido04 said:

Judge Ellis is good to go:

What was the substance of this motion?
Fido04
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Paraphrasing Judge Ellis: I think Mueller and Rosentein are each a POS but I can't prove it.
MooreTrucker
AG
aggiehawg said:

Paraphrasing Judge Ellis: I think this whole thing is a farce, and very dangerous, and Mueller and Rosentein are each a POS but I can't prove it.
FIFY
aggiehawg
AG
Roscoe? Has Ellis ruled on the motions to suppress evidence yet?
BMX Bandit
Someone needs to tell Trump that Nap is in on the plot.

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Roscoe? Has Ellis ruled on the motions to suppress evidence yet?
Appears not

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks. Although I expect them to be denied after his ruling today, I also expect Ellis to be highly critical of Mueller's tactics.
RoscoePColtrane
17 states with Democratic AG's have all filed a lawsuit against the POTUS/US in a joint filing in Seattle WA.

Judge shopping much?
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

17 states with Democratic AG's have all filed a lawsuit against the POTUS/US in a joint filing in Seattle WA.

Judge shopping much?
Took them longer than I expected.
FTAG 2000
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Judge shopping much?

Lawsuit for?
aggiehawg
AG
According to NRO

Quote:

Another hearing is scheduled for June 29 to determine the outcome of a series of legal challenges disputing the constitutionality of searches on Manafort's home and office.
ProgN
jjeffers1 said:

A man like Soros has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

Excellent Johnny Ringo reference my friend.

RoscoePColtrane
AG 2000' said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Judge shopping much?

Lawsuit for?

17 states file lawsuit against Trump immigration policies over family separations

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/17-states-file-lawsuit-against-trump-immigration-policies-over-family-separations.html
Code 7 10-42
trharding
AG
I'm still not aware of any new policies on the books, other than the policy to enforce existing law...
RoscoePColtrane
trharding said:

I'm still not aware of any new policies on the books, other than the policy to enforce existing law...
It's just theater lawsuit is dead before it gets started. If there was a penalty for filing frivolous garbage things might slow down, but for now they will continue to do this for anything they can dream up.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
trharding said:

Trump's EO on detaining children with their parents clashes with the consent decree in Flores, restricting the detention of children to 20 days.

It was inevitable that challenges would happen. That is not to say catch and release is the only fall-back position however.

That is particularly so after the SCOTUS ruling today. Frankly, I expect Trump to issue a superseding EO in a few days after that decision.
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Oh, Good Lord!!

When are they going to indict FaceBook and Twitter for collusion with the Russians?
Prosperdick
AG
https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/02/20/did-michael-moore-unwittingly-attend-an-anti-trump-rally-allegedly-organized-by-russians

Quote:

Well, on Friday prosecutors said 13 meddling Russians were not only behind pro-Trump rallies, but anti-Trump rallies as well, including a "Trump is NOT my President" rally in NYC "on or around Nov. 12," according to the indictment signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Some might remember Michael Moore even attended one of the rallies too.

If Mueller really is using this it's gotten down to Monty Python levels of absurdity. What a farce.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Oh, Good Lord!!

When are they going to indict FaceBook and Twitter for collusion with the Russians?
Adam Schiff's cache of evidense

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/social-media-content/social-media-advertisements.htm
Code 7 10-42
SmokeDog
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

AG 2000' said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Judge shopping much?

Lawsuit for?

17 states file lawsuit against Trump immigration policies over family separations

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/17-states-file-lawsuit-against-trump-immigration-policies-over-family-separations.html

Why don't we get a whole bunch of buses and start sending them to the capitol of these states with the condition that if they are caught outside of said city, they are deported. Push the financial burden onto those states and see how quickly the change their minds. Or lose their elected position.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If Mueller really is using this it's gotten down to Monty Python levels of absurdity. What a farce.
This case was always Monty Python level of absurdity. Were I a judge and that steaming pile of crap landed in my court, I'd be torqued it was a waste of my time and of the court's resources.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Trump knows.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ellis telling Team Mueller, "Step out of line in my court during this trial and I'll hammer you."
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I don't think the GOP has the balls, sadly.
Rockdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I don't think the GOP has the balls, sadly.
Yep, they're like my chocolate lab. Empty sack.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
When the hell are they going to just say produce everything or we're impeaching your ass? Just get a pair and hold him responsible.... this has to be what RR/Mueller wants. Only explanation that makes sense.
aggiehawg
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

When the hell are they going to just say produce everything or we're impeaching your ass? Just get a pair and hold him responsible.... this has to be what RR/Mueller wants. Only explanation that makes sense.
They don't have the votes to impeach him.

Dem lawmakers see Rosenstein as a protector of Obama and a weapon against Trump.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
So, we can't impeach and they know it... only option is to can him but that would explode in the Rs face.

Does trump have another option or executive power he can utilize to stop this nonsense?
aggiehawg
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

So, we can't impeach and they know it... only option is to can him but that would explode in the Rs face.

Does trump have another option or executive power he can utilize to stop this nonsense?
Sure, Trump can fire Rosenstein but there would be political hell to pay.
First Page Last Page
Page 498 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.