Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,487,695 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh they mad:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
blindey said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

HOWEVER....

Lol.

Anyone that has been in federal court knows when the judge is asking hard questions, they're considering how to rule. When they say things like, "C'mon man!" its time to tuck tail and run.

Mueller just got nuked today. Wonder what the minute entry on the docket will say.
Don't tell THESE people that:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
redline248
AG
Is there any record of the legal responses to the judge's questions?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane
VP Physician who targeted Ronny Jackson resigned, I personally hope she drummed out of the Army
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
redline248 said:

Sometimes judges aren't actually asking questions, they are on a rant. You just stay silent until you are sure they want you to respond. Never interrupt a judge mid-rant.
FbgTxAg
AG
Can anyone opine as to what could possibly be in the Rosenstein memo - the same memo that Rosenstein refuses to give to Congress, the same memo that they argued in court to Judge Elliot that even HE shouldn't see it - that could potentially be POSITIVE for the prosecution (Mueller) here?

They have been fighting six ways from Sunday to not show that memo to anyone. Is there any explanation that could possibly NOT be bad for Mueller?

I certainly can't fathom any.
aggiehawg
AG
jjeffers1 said:

Can anyone opine as to what could possibly be in the Rosenstein memo - the same memo that Rosenstein refuses to give to Congress, the same memo that they argued in court to Judge Elliot that even HE shouldn't see it - that could potentially be POSITIVE for the prosecution (Mueller) here?

They have been fighting six ways from Sunday to not show that memo to anyone. Is there any explanation (other than the yugely obvious one - that Mueller didn't have jurisdiction) that could possibly NOT be bad for Mueller?

Matters of national security? That's the standard catch-all for, "I royally f***ed up here."
Bird Poo
AG
jjeffers1 said:

They have been fighting six ways from Sunday to not show that memo to anyone. Is there any explanation that could possibly NOT be bad for Mueller?

Sessions involvement?
FbgTxAg
AG
OneNightW said:

jjeffers1 said:

Sessions involvement?
Don't get me started. I think Sessions was/is part of the "Insurance Policy."
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
What cracks me up about all these dorks losing their **** over the fact that Ellis might dismiss because Mueller lacks jurisdiction is that its not like the crime just goes away. The proper prosecutorial channels can still pick this up.

But its like the judge alluded to today: letting the right people handle this neuters Mueller's ability to turn the screws and get info on Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
OneNightW said:

jjeffers1 said:

Sessions involvement?
Then all three of them need to be fired.
Rockdoc
AG
It's just hard for me to believe Rosenstein has that much power. Clearly he's not afraid of Sessions.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

redline248 said:

Sometimes judges aren't actually asking questions, they are on a rant. You just stay silent until you are sure they want you to respond. Never interrupt a judge mid-rant.

True.

But this wasn't a rant. This was an excoriation that can be summed up in three words, "Come on man."

Mueller and his defenders (mainly the Senate Republicans not named Rand Paul) just got ripped a new one ... as they needed to be. Just like liberals, they let their hatred of Trump cloud cloud their judgment.

Hopefully this "Come to Jesus" moment will wake up these NeverTrumpers...or not. Either way they have been publically exposed for supporting a witch hunt.
kag00
AG
blindey said:

What cracks me up about all these dorks losing their **** over the fact that Ellis might dismiss because Mueller lacks jurisdiction is that its not like the crime just goes away. The proper prosecutorial channels can still pick this up.

But its like the judge alluded to today: letting the right people handle this neuters Mueller's ability to turn the screws and get info on Trump.

If Mangort did somw9illegal he should face punishment. I am hopeful that we will finally see a check on the so far unlimited power of the special counsel.
FbgTxAg
AG
Rockdoc said:

It's just hard for me to believe Rosenstein has that much power. Clearly he's not afraid of Sessions.
I think Sessions, Rubio, McConnell, McCain, and other RHINO Senators all got together and conspired to plant one of themselves in the Trump campaign and be the swamp protector if he happened to win. Sessions is the one that chose the short straw.
captkirk
AG
txwxman said:

Looks like the doings of a Russian information campaign.
LOLOLOLOL
CrazyDayDuck
Rockdoc said:

Clearly he's not afraid of Sessions.

Who is?

Mr Magoo got intimidated by Stuart Smalley.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Sessions apparently doesn't want to be a hands-on AG. Prefers the jet, speaking tour and the other trappings of the office.

Never liked his nomination from the get-go yet held a glimmer of hope he was really a sly ol' fox working behind the scenes.

Rosenstein has now morphed into a weasel, just like Comey. Mueller was his boss way back when and even Rod can't tell him to stay in his lane.
CrazyDayDuck
jjeffers1 said:

OneNightW said:

jjeffers1 said:

Sessions involvement?
Don't get me started. I think Sessions was/is part of the "Insurance Policy."

Well, he was a Senate Republican ... and they are the ones that have been giving Mueller Carte Blanche.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not so sure of that. The evidence from the raids is now very questionable. Unless the EDVa had the case down solid before Manafort usurped it, a lot of that will be suppressed, in my view.
akm91
AG
blindey said:

Which piques my curiosity on this. Why only Manafort and not Podesta? Clearly the two were working together when all this went down.
whatthehey78
AG
jjeffers1 said:

Another dumb question (on my part), but is it possible RR never actually granted Mueller the so called authority and he's simply gone rogue? Yes, I'm implying that Mr. Rosenstein is the spineless weasel his image portrays and too cowardly to rein in the SC?
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
dellgriffith
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Don't count Manafort out just yet.
(1) Manafort is probably the slickest of the slick Swamp Creatures
(2) Rosenstein is a mediocre bureaucratic government so called lawyer
(3) Manafort's lead lawyer, Kevin Downing is as smart, tough and experienced as they come, and then some.

OysterbayAG for the win posting this just hours before this all dropped. Blue star for you!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not so sure of that. The evidence from the raids is now very questionable. Unless the EDVa had the case down solid before Manafort usurped it, a lot of that will be suppressed, in my view.

Exactly.

This "Epitome of a professional" (that we were led to believe Mueller was), was totally reckless (just like he was with those charged in the Whitey Bulger case and like he was in the Anthrax investigation). Now Manafort AND General Flynn could both end up walking.

Way to go you NeverTrumpers in the D.C. establishment. You picked a real winner.

It's Mueller time! Ba ha ha ha ha
aggiehawg
AG
This is laughable.

Quote:

The judge also gave the government two weeks to hand over the unredacted "scope memo" or provide an explanation why not -- after prosecutors were reluctant to do so, claiming it has material that doesn't pertain to Manafort.

"I'll be the judge of that," Ellis said.
LINK

JEEBUS! Have to have some balls to tell a judge he can't see something, the basis of which is your entire argument. Dreeben is lucky the judge gave him two weeks to produce it. He could have held him in contempt on the spot. Or recessed given Dreeben two hours to produce it and then held in contempt if he failed to do so.
RoscoePColtrane
Oh please lord let these idiots choose this hill to die on, and let this FISA mess be the sword the corrupt lying establishment falls on.
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
They've been able to stonewall anyone and everyone for years, especially under Obama admin that it's ingrained now.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
This thread is great!
First Page Last Page
Page 325 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.