Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,219 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Chairman of the Pennsylvania Democrat Party has just resigned
akm91
AG
What's the speculation on his reason? How does it fit in with Mueller's investigation?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
OT:The Hubs is having minor surgery this AM. I will be largely off-line today. Have fun folks! I'll join you when I can.
Eagle2020
AG
Dang I wish I could sit by a big fire tonight with a stiff drink and listen to Roscoe, Hawg, and a few others of y'all discuss what all is going on right now.
akm91
AG
Hope it goes smoothly!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
Concerning CrowdStrike, don't forget who runs this outfit:

Quote:

Shawn Henry is the president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO and a retired executive assistant director of the FBI. Henry, who served in three FBI field offices and at the bureau's headquarters, is credited with boosting the FBI's computer crime and cybersecurity investigative capabilities. He oversaw computer crime investigations spanning the globe, including denial-of-service attacks, bank and corporate breaches, and state-sponsored intrusions. He posted FBI cyberexperts in police agencies around the world, including the Netherlands, Romania, Ukraine and Estonia.

There would be a general presumption that Henry was a true expert and one of "us". And when you are not permitted to examine the actual computer/server ... whereas Henry & Co. not only examined it, they had been in charge of its security for a period while the "hack" was in progress or had happened with their Falcon software ... I don't think the government alphabet agencies did much of anything other than sign off on the CroadStrike report.
Rockdoc
AG
Hope everything is good.
IDAGG
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

If I had to guess it's that he has been #Meetooed. But just speculation on my part.
Javelina
AG
Good luck to both of you.
Javelina
AG
IDAGG said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

If I had to guess it's that he has been #Meetooed. But just speculation on my part.
Speculation on Twitter is that he's involved with some sort of healthcare fraud.
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/tip-of-the-iceberg-the-pending-intelligence-memo-is-the-beginning-not-the-end/

Quote:

"Tip of The Iceberg" The Pending Intelligence Memo is The Beginning, Not The End

...For several years the U.S. justice department has maintained an attitude of non-accountability within its ranks. The Obama years elevated that attitude and provided multiple examples of a DOJ gone rogue.A complicit media enables that attitude by engineering a false narrative the U.S. Justice Department was/is an independent fourth branch of government; unaccountable to congress and entirely separate from the executive branch.

The House Intelligence Memo is simply using the example of currently known FISA abuse to open the door and show the U.S. electorate how corrupt this unaccountable institution has become. Behind that door are very uncomfortable realities for all of those who constructed the weaponized agency; and also those who have benefited from it.

Consider:

When IRS head Lois Learner unlawfully sent the 21 CD-ROM's containing the "Schedule B" filings of over a million Americans to the Obama administration, the recipient was the DOJ. (LINK) It was the DOJ who was chosen to utilize the political lists in their "Secret Research Project".

When U.S. District Court Judge Andrew Hanen demanded DOJ lawyers attend ethics classes due to their false representations to his court he was highlighting a corrupt DOJ. (LINK)

When the case against the Bundy family was recently thrown out of court, it was the "gross malicious conduct" of the DOJ highlighted by the judge. (LINK)

This is the same DOJ who denied their own Office of Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, the right to conduct oversight on DOJ internal action. (LINK pdf) The expressed Justice Department intent in every action has been an attempt to remain unaccountable.

The U.S. Justice Department has become a rogue agency weaponized against it's political opposition in almost every jurisdiction. This is the pervasive attitude, an air of ideological unaccountability, found rampant within every corrupt system....

The key aspect to begin restoring a system when it has fallen into the clutches of corruption, is to remove their internal image of unaccountability. The DOJ and FBI are part of the Executive Branch and they are accountable to congressional oversight. We need to constantly remind people of that, and push back against this insufferable media-generated narrative of the DOJ being an independent fourth branch of government.

There is a lot more in the article. Excellent read as usual from the Last Refuge.

IDAGG
AG
Javelina said:

IDAGG said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Speculation on Twitter is that he's involved with some sort of healthcare fraud.
Even better. That is illegal, Metoo can be, or it can just be he was a jerk. Democrat...Jail...match made in Heaven.
Bird Poo
AG
GreyhoundDad said:

Dang I wish I could sit by a big fire tonight with a stiff drink and listen to Roscoe, Hawg, and a few others of y'all discuss what all is going on right now.
Dude. That would be a memorable evening indeed.
aggielostinETX
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

Question about Mike Rogers.

Read what this tweet says and what it replies to. It's from 2017.

It suggests Rogers gave support to the hacking claim because of crowdstrike. That must have pissed him off. Anyone remember this?
Anyone with the slightest knowledge of Cyber Security could read that report and tell it wasn't worth the paper is was printed on. It was written to pacify the vast amount of clueless. And the mere fact that it was reportedly written by members of the IC that had never had possession of the server in question. Report was based on what CrowdStrike wanted to tell them.

The mere fact that a 5AM jackboot raid on Manafort's residence to seize computers and other media was done, but when it came to Hillary they sat around and asked nicely for her computers and didn't get her server until it had been completely wiped was the biggest farce of them all. That question was never asked of ANY of the FBI involved.

Nm misread The CS report was absolutely bunk.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/959429645513838593.html

Quote:

18) For the first time in history, the free press is COVERING UP the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DemoKKKrat, U1, email scandals on behalf of a political party.

Interesting historical perspective on the MSM. We know the Dems control the MSM, but ... how did this come about?

I have a feeling that many in the MSM are going to have to come to grips with the fact that they are no longer journalists but have instead been manipulated into becoming political hacks...propagandists. Denial & rejection will be in the forefront when first the Memo and then the OIG Report are released, but sometime down the road, reality is going to begin to seep into consciousness...and it's possible that a change may slowly occur.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

OT:The Hubs is having minor surgery this AM. I will be largely off-line today. Have fun folks! I'll join you when I can.
Family should always come first. May He give the Doctors/Nurses clear minds and steady hands. God's speed and blessings on you and yours.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
fasthorse05
GreyhoundDad said:

The only thing I could do is pontificate.

The actions of all of the actors gave them away, the media acolytes, fed by their political lords, gave them cover. Actual happenings and developments have been delivered by the resident champions you chose to name: Roscoe, Hawg, drcrinum, etc.
drcrinum

There is a new batch of e-mails released from the Clinton/State Department files. Here is the link:

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?publishedBeginDate=20180201&publishedEndDate=20180201

If you are interested, the above tweet references a series of e-mails where Clinton employees are attempting to wipe data from BlackBerry devices (not in my league). At the above link, click on the 4th email on Page 1 between Jon Davidson & Justin Cooper to read the 4 page e-mail train.
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
Quote:

If you are interested, the above tweet references a series of e-mails where Clinton employees are attempting to wipe data from BlackBerry devices
Yeah, but didn't you hear about that one anonymous source saying that some guy said Hope Hicks thought about obstructing justice?
aginlakeway
AG
drcrinum said:

There is a new batch of e-mails released from the Clinton/State Department files. Here is the link:

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?publishedBeginDate=20180201&publishedEndDate=20180201

If you are interested, the above tweet references a series of e-mails where Clinton employees are attempting to wipe data from BlackBerry devices (not in my league). At the above link, click on the 4th email on Page 1 between Jon Davidson & Justin Cooper to read the 4 page e-mail train.

And ALL of HIllarey's correspondence is thru a private email and private server. And she got away with that ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Tailgate88
AG
When is the 5 day window up exactly?
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88 said:

When is the 5 day window up exactly?
I think it started when they voted. Which was Monday at like 5:30 CT. People at the time were saying that if the entire 5 day period were followed, that would mean a Monday release.
MouthBQ98
AG
They have deluded themselves into the belief they are incorruptible because of their profession and that the opposition to them has to be because that opposition is corrupt and totalitarian, since it could not be themselves or their allies, as they perceive themselves. Being a journalist somehow makes them automatically a righteous purveyor of truth and justice, regardless of their actions, because that is how they choose to define themselves in their own perceptions. This isn't to say they see themselves as faultless, but that they see their ends as just so their less than savory means are justified by those ends.

The extreme proclivity for personalities that are attracted to activist leftism and progressivism to select journalism as a professional outlet to make a career out of their passion has led to a very high concentration of left leaning progressives in traditional areas of the field. The result is confirmation bias and group think. Everyone's circular group of peers agrees with them, so how could they themselves possibly be grossly incorrect?
bmks270
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

They have deluded themselves into the belief they are incorruptible because of their profession and that the opposition to them has to be because that opposition is corrupt and totalitarian, since it could not be themselves or their allies, as they perceive themselves.

The extreme proclivity for personalities that are attracted to activist leftism and progressivism to select journalism as a professional outlet to make a career out of their passion has led to a very high concentration of left leaning progressives in traditional areas of the field. The result is confirmation bias and group think. Everyone's circular group of peers agrees with them, so how could they themselves possibly be grossly incorrect?

You give them too much credit.

They just use their positions to enrich themselves and to defeat those who may stand in their way. It's that simple. The American public, the constitution, laws.... just speed bumps to them.
MouthBQ98
AG
I think that to most of them their egotistical perception of self righteousness matters quite significantly, but that is an easy and rewarding self-delusion to conjure up.
drcrinum

FriscoKid
AG
It's coming out today IMO. They are just waiting on Rush. The Trump tweets are setting the stage.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Here's a google drive upload in one big PDF that makes id searchable

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ryi3r-sAzcpt_K0FIPuyoLZtm0T5_UXj/view
RoscoePColtrane
And the biggest things about all these emails that are released, it's not so much what they say, it's what they don't say. Huge redactions where all you have is the header and addressing. Subject line redacted, email body redacted, just a blank page of from who to who.

And as was said before these were all on a home based server in her bathroom. Anyone else would already be in prison. FOr doing it, much less then covering it up, and lying about it under oath. Keep in mind people this wasn't just some personal email they sent messages back and forth off the record, she was literally running the State Department off of it for 4 years. FOUR EFFING YEARS.

Just a shame our country stooped to this level of crap.
drcrinum
FriscoKid said:

It's coming out today IMO. They are just waiting on Rush. The Trump tweets are setting the stage.

FriscoKid
AG
drcrinum said:

FriscoKid said:

Something about a blind squirrel and a nut.
FriscoKid
AG
Ready?
GCP12
AG
drcrinum

Edit: Egad! GCP12, we must follow the same people.
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.