Shooting in Las Vegas

883,462 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Johnny2Fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll say again, Campos was in on this. When the tanks didn't blow and no other way out. Paddock being the room owner and no place to go, shoots himself and Campos shoots himself in the leg and becomes the victim.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

I'll say again, Campos was in on this. When the tanks didn't blow and no other way out. Paddock being the room owner and no place to go, shoots himself and Campos shoots himself in the leg and becomes the victim.
Ive heard something very similar.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

I have a source involved in this and what they are saying is way different than what's being reported. Campos was heavily involved

Well... We're waiting...
ham98
BernArnold said:

Bald Messiah said:

Jersey Girl said:

GCP12 said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

I have a source involved in this and what they are saying is way different than what's being reported. Campos was heavily involved
We're listening...

Mfbarnes?

Don't be silly. It was ldelriego.

I heard it was Rojo.

I'll only believe information provided by aggiegrant
Spaceship
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

Doesn't the record account for Campos notifying MB he was shot 40 seconds before Paddock's tirade begins though?
marble rye
AG
If Campos is in on it, it would explain the Hispanic woman reported to have been in the crowd telling people they were going to die soon.
drcrinum
http://www.spfpa.org/news/spfpa-strong-honoring-our-heros.html

SPFPA = International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America

Quote:

On October 10, 2017, SPFPA member Jesus Campos proudly accepts his "SPFPA Hero Award" for bravery in the line of duty. Brother Campos continued to assist Metro Officers after being wounded in the leg. He joins all of our member Heroes working as Security Officers at Mandalay Bay.

We are proud of ALL of our SPFPA members and recognize the important role they play in the protection of our Nation.

Read the plaque! It says Paddock was already shooting into the crowd when Campos approached the suite.

Dengus
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

Johnny2Fan said:

Ive heard something very similar.

Lol this guy acting like he knows someone investigating this.

1. If you did, they wouldn't say anything to you. Risking their career to give a buddy insider info on the biggest mass shooting in US history. Ya okay

2. You're saying you've heard from someone involved in the investigation that Campos was in on it, and he's not in custody?

3. Log off your parents computer, it's past your bedtime. Or head back to 4 chan.

Something weird is happening but if Campos was in on it, someone would know and he would not be a free man right now. Some LEO would come out and say he was in on it even if it jeopardized their career. You can't have 100s of law enforcement officers in on covering up a dude that helped kill 58 people.
jthonen
AG
Laura Loomer and Jake Morphonios just finished up being on Crowd Source the Truth. She discusses those photos of Campos and how doctored they look.

Brock Landers
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

I could be mistaken on this, but aren't you the same guy who was postulating that Paddock could be an FBI gun runner for ISIS a couple dozen pages back?
aggieaviator
AG
The "investigation" from this point forward will be how to best cover up this craptastic mess they got themselves into. For now, they are biding time until they can figure out how to explain it all away.
LisaMarie
AG
I don't know why but those pictures give me the creeps
bmks270
AG
What is up with room 32-134?

I've seen two places a guy interviewed says he was staying in this room. But it's also reported that Paddock had the room?

And swat breeches 134 from room 135 instead of the hallway? Why?

drcrinum

This is a recording of the communication made by the Maintenance Man Stephen Schuck alerting MB about the shooter. Right before the 1:00 minute mark he says that Security is here, so that is a good indication that Campos had called earlier.
aggiedata
AG
Digital recordings have time stamps. I don't see why we don't know exactly what time something happened.
TexasAggie_02
AG
bmks270 said:

I've seen two places a guy interviewed says he was staying in this room. But it's also reported that Paddock had the room?

Ethernet cable could explain the drilling sound that was reported. Drilling a hole through the wall for the cable
usmcbrooks
Who the hell is Stephen, where did Jesus come from?
Dengus
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Who the hell is Stephen, where did Jesus come from?

Stephen is the maintenance man. Jesus came from his mom's vagina.
Johnny2Fan

sharpdressedman
The press conference was unconvincing.

I hope there is a very good reason for all the obfuscation going on by LE and the FBI. There are WAY too many intelligent, critical observers of this tragedy for anyone to think that the truth will not come out. The FBI agent/handler is the most suspicious person involved in the investigation. If this ends with a revelation of FBI malfeasance, the Bureau will lose the questionable credibility it has.
Punked Shank
AG
Being a 55 minute video I quickly hit two random times to jump forward.

The first the chick said literally right away.

So I said nope, jumped forward to another random spot and "literally" she said literally again.

I can't do literally 2x in a row. Stopped watching.
backintexas2013
AG
So in 40 seconds he dropped his drill picked up a gun and started firing into the hallway because a security guard was close? Sounds reasonable.
Premium
AG
drcrinum said:

http://www.spfpa.org/news/spfpa-strong-honoring-our-heros.html

SPFPA = International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America

Quote:

On October 10, 2017, SPFPA member Jesus Campos proudly accepts his "SPFPA Hero Award" for bravery in the line of duty. Brother Campos continued to assist Metro Officers after being wounded in the leg. He joins all of our member Heroes working as Security Officers at Mandalay Bay.

We are proud of ALL of our SPFPA members and recognize the important role they play in the protection of our Nation.

Read the plaque! It says Paddock was already shooting into the crowd when Campos approached the suite.

Looks like Paddock would have fit right in with these guys
ABATTBQ11
AG
bmks270 said:

I think the guy in 134 was on the floor below.

SWAT probably breached from the room because a) they were already there, b) they may not have even known it was his room from the outside because they didn't know the layout, and c) had they known he had both rooms, you probably don't want two SWAT teams breaching into two entrances and meeting in the middle because that's how accidents happen.
WestAustinAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

So in 40 seconds he dropped his drill picked up a gun and started firing into the hallway because a security guard was close? Sounds reasonable.
Actually it does. He knew law enforcement would be coming within a short period of time.
bmks270
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

bmks270 said:

SWAT probably breached from the room because a) they were already there, b) they may not have even known it was his room from the outside because they didn't know the layout, and c) had they known he had both rooms, you probably don't want two SWAT teams breaching into two entrances and meeting in the middle because that's how accidents happen.

No, the witness says he was in room 32134 at the time. Same floor.
WestAustinAg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

bmks270 said:

Actually they were worried about the cart with the cord...it could have been a booby trap. So they accessed the room from inside the other room. Makes perfect sense...
ABATTBQ11
AG
aggiedata said:

Digital recordings have time stamps. I don't see why we don't know exactly what time something happened.

Because a) not every event was recorded, and b) not every recording device is perfectly synced.

The events inside the hotel were not recorded, so there are no time stamps to line them up with anything outside. Most of the recordings from outside started after the shootings, so there is some missing time.

Internet time keeps devices basically on the same time, but it's not perfect. Pokemon Go has good examples of this in their gym system, where multiple devices have to sync up for raids but some devices occasionally end up seconds to minutes behind/ahead everyone else on their timers.
ABATTBQ11
AG
That too
ATX_AG_08
AG
Quote:

Tabasco
AG
coastsrs said:

Being a 55 minute video I quickly hit two random times to jump forward.

The first the chick said literally right away.

So I said nope, jumped forward to another random spot and "literally" she said literally again.

I can't do literally 2x in a row. Stopped watching.
Literally is the new like... like, literally. I have a 13 yo daughter and hear like and literally all day long
backintexas2013
AG
WestAustinAg said:

backintexas2013 said:

Actually it does. He knew law enforcement would be coming within a short period of time.

What did the security guard do when he heard the drilling? He didn't radio down so did he knock on the door? I am still trying to wrap my head around all these stories and changes.
Drew_Hill
Mr_mo8268 said:

Trolling about having inside info from the FBI on the investigation of the biggest mass murder in US history. Excellent work.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I have a 15 year old. Same thing. "Literally, That ____ tho, Lowkey _____"
bmks270
AG
Why do we audio of maintenance call but not Campos call?
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.