Shooting in Las Vegas

883,512 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So theee is a press conference. Walking by it looks like CNN had on screen that sheriff timeline is in line with MGM statement. That doesn't seem correct
GiggityAg01
AG
drcrinum said:

Who is Jesus Campos?

Who is John Galt?
Ag In Ok
AG
GiggityAg01 said:

drcrinum said:

Who is Jesus Campos?

Who is John Galt?

Keyser Soze
backintexas2013
AG
I guess the press conference today wasn't open to the public and they weren't taking questions.
backintexas2013
AG
The timeline has changed again. Now he opened fire 40 seconds after shooting Campos.
zmurda
in the presser, they said that the 9:59 confusion was because that's when Campos encountered the barricaded door. In the 6 minutes before the shooting started, he went up to a higher floor and came down another way apparently to get to Paddock's room. He was then shot at 10:05 and Paddock started shooting into the crowd 40 seconds later. There is consensus here between LE and MGM apparently now.

A new revelation (as far as I know) was that Paddock fired towards police vehicles, which injured several with major wounds. They also confirmed again that he fired towards the tanks, but reiterated that it's very difficult to get an explosion with gunfire.

They sounded more polished today, but I remain unchanged in my thoughts after seeing it. I still think there's much to be answered.

The FBI goon said they're basically not going to report anything during the live investigation, as has always been their policy. Apparently, either he or the sheriff said there's no conspiracy though. I missed the early portion of it.
backintexas2013
AG
Well that means MB wasn't slow at calling the police so they may not be in as much trouble as they were after release of the second timeline.

Now where does the maintenance man come in. He said that he was told by Campos to take cover and he called down to dispatch too. They said he called six minutes before the shooting so now his timeline is off but no mention of him in the article I read.
WestAustinAg
AG
Has anyone...on any site...actually told us how many people had gunshot wounds? I don't want to know the number of knee scrapes and such...just actual gunshot wounds.

How come this most basic fact is missing from the reporting?
zmurda
oh, they also solidified the injury stats as 546 injured with 501 now released from the hospitals.
zmurda
WestAustinAg said:

Has anyone...on any site...actually told us how many people had gunshot wounds? I don't want to know the number of knee scrapes and such...just actual gunshot wounds.

but no breakdown on injury types unfortunately
ABATTBQ11
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Because they're were hundreds of injured and they went to multiple hospitals who may or may not be willing to share those numbers with reporters because it could be considered protected information.
GCP12
AG
WestAustinAg said:

They can't even figure out when the shooting began compared to when the guard encountered the shooter. I'm not sure they would be able to tell the difference between knee scrapes and bullet wounds.
applemac_g4
One hour: the amount of time that passed from the time the shooting stopped till police entered the room.

That is more than enough time for accomplices or actual perps to escape.
usmcbrooks
Oruc Reis
AG
When were the police on the scene in the hall? Campos was there until the cops show up, surely he'd confirm if he saw someone escaping?
Bobcat06
AG
zmurda said:

A new revelation (as far as I know) was that Paddock fired towards police vehicles, which injured several with major wounds. They also confirmed again that he fired towards the tanks, but reiterated that it's very difficult to get an explosion with gunfire.
I thought police arrived 15 minutes after Paddock began shooting at the concert and that Paddock stopped shooting after 12 minutes?
zmurda
Bobcat06 said:

zmurda said:

I thought police arrived 15 minutes after Paddock began shooting at the concert and that Paddock stopped shooting after 12 minutes?
no clue...it was the first that I had heard that he was shooting at police vehicles. They didn't say it was responding units. Could have just been police cars parked around the concert venue for security I suppose...
backintexas2013
AG
Quit thinking. Just accept it and if things change accept the new facts.
Bobcat06
AG
zmurda said:

Bobcat06 said:

zmurda said:

no clue...it was the first that I had heard that he was shooting at police vehicles. They didn't say it was responding units. Could have just been police cars parked around the concert venue for security I suppose...
Since there were injuries, that means police were in the cars. Do police normally wait in there cars while providing security for concerts?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Bobcat06 said:

zmurda said:

Bobcat06 said:

zmurda said:

Since there were injuries, that means police were in the cars. Do police normally wait in there cars while providing security for concerts?
if they are on traffic duty and blocking traffic
Mr_mo8268
AG
I have a source involved in this and what they are saying is way different than what's being reported. Campos was heavily involved
Slappy74
libertyag
AG
aTmAg said:

My guess is that he's an illegal alien and worried about getting deported.
It is taking awhile to scrub the gunpowder residue off his hands and to have hillary wipe his computer clean with a cloth or something.
beanbean
Mr_mo8268 said:

I have a source involved in this and what they are saying is way different than what's being reported. Campos was heavily involved
He does seem awful lucky to get shot in a non vital area like the leg.
Coppell97
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

marble rye
AG
Just read a tweet within an article. Jesus Campos is under gag order.
Spaceship
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

Go on...
Madman
Aggie Bus Operator
Mr_mo8268 said:

TexAgs knows things
drcrinum
zmurda said:

in the presser, they said that the 9:59 confusion was because that's when Campos encountered the barricaded door. In the 6 minutes before the shooting started, he went up to a higher floor and came down another way apparently to get to Paddock's room. He was then shot at 10:05 and Paddock started shooting into the crowd 40 seconds later. There is consensus here between LE and MGM apparently now.

They sounded more polished today, but I remain unchanged in my thoughts after seeing it. I still think there's much to be answered.

The FBI goon said they're basically not going to report anything during the live investigation, as has always been their policy. Apparently, either he or the sheriff said there's no conspiracy though. I missed the early portion of it.
Here is the video of the presser. Start about the 4 minute mark for the explanation of the 6 minutes/9:59pm time frame. The interview also verifies that Paddock checked in September 25, not September 28.

For your interest, below is the interview with Stephen Schuck, the building engineer (maintenance man):

GCP12
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

We're listening...
bmks270
AG
marble rye said:

Just read a tweet within an article. Jesus Campos is under gag order.

I suspect much of the hotel staff is along with anyone who knows information that isn't public.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
GCP12 said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

We're listening...

Mfbarnes?
Bald Messiah
AG
Jersey Girl said:

GCP12 said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

We're listening...

Mfbarnes?

Don't be silly. It was ldelriego.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Bald Messiah said:

Jersey Girl said:

GCP12 said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

We're listening...

Mfbarnes?

Don't be silly. It was ldelriego.

I heard it was Rojo.
First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.