Shooting in Las Vegas

883,562 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Campos is missing.
aTmAg
AG
My guess is that he's an illegal alien and worried about getting deported.
aggielostinETX
AG
ok... this has gone full-on crazy....
TexasAggie_02
AG
aTmAg said:

i would think that if he were illegal, the Dems would be all over this. It's good news for their cause, and politically damaging to the Trump admin if they deported him.
Bobcat-Ag
TexasAggie_02 said:

aTmAg said:

i would think that if he were illegal, the Dems would be all over this. It's good news for their cause, and politically damaging to the Trump admin if they deported him.
Unless he is an illegal and he was also involved somehow.
TexasAggie_02
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

Quote:

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Stephen Paddock in the moments leading up to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was set to break his silence Thursday night with five television interviews, including one on Fox News, Campos' union president said.

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.
TexasAggie_02
AG
that's possible, but less likely IMO.

how many guards are on call at any given time in the hotel? How does he ensure that he's the one that answers the door ajar alarm?
Drew_Hill
Sounds like he just got cold feet right before it started though. If MGM/FBI/whoever didn't want him talking then he never would have made it to that location to almost start getting interviewed.
backintexas2013
AG
Closest to the call. "Hey I am already on floor 22 I can be there shortly".

Not at all saying he is involved just answering a question.
Spotted Ag
AG
aggiedata said:

I can't wait for the next press conference! Maybe it can be held at Circus Circus.
Did you know there is a fantastic steak house at Circus Circus? Not kidding. It's a hidden gem.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
FriendlyAg
Truly a wacky story now. I say that with the most respect for the victims but the way this story has unfolded since then is just wildly entertaining and all over the place.
aggie_fan13
AG
So what's the new conspiracy update ?
some men you just cant reach ...
backintexas2013
AG
azulAg said:

I think the new conspiracy theory is that Campos stopped the shooting and he is a hero. Also that SP checked in on the 28th. I might be wrong but that sounds correct.
drcrinum
Rule #1: If you don't understand something, think money.

Why give 5 free interviews to the media? This is his chance for the jackpot. Disappear and generate more controversy. First interview now is probably worth 7 figures.
backintexas2013
AG
I read somewhere that he and family are under gag order. I am sure MGM doesn't want him to go public
FireAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Why give 5 free interviews to the media? This is his chance for the jackpot. Disappear and generate more controversy. First interview now is probably worth 7 figures.
It's possible...but I'm waiting on word that he hired a publicist first...
usmcbrooks
azulAg said:

Paddock fired from the grassy knoll.
drcrinum
FireAg said:

drcrinum said:

It's possible...but I'm waiting on word that he hired a publicist first...
No. He hired a lawyer first.
Spotted Ag
AG
usmcbrooks said:

azulAg said:

And Magneto used his mutant power over metals to cause most of the bullets to curve away from the crowd. This explains how the fuel tanks got hit.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
IDAGG
AG
usmcbrooks said:

azulAg said:

His time in a Walmart detention center sent him over the edge. He conspired with Marie Osmond's brother, Lee Harvey Osmond.
drcrinum
https://www.courthousenews.com/wounded-woman-sues-mandalay-bay-others/

Quote:

Survivor of Las Vegas Shooting Sues Mandalay Bay, Live Nation

A woman wounded in the Las Vegas massacre has sued the owners of the Mandalay Bay hotel and festival venue, the concert promoter and a bump-stock maker, claiming they all bear some responsibility for the Oct. 1 tragedy.

The lawsuit by 21-year-old college student Paige Gasper of California specifically faults MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay Resort hotel and the open-air concert venue across the street, for not responding promptly after Stephen Paddock wounded a hotel security guard minutes before taking aim at 30,000 country music concertgoers 32 stories below.

Gasper's lawsuit in Clark County Court also names as defendants Paddock's estate, concert promoter Live Nation Entertainment and bump-stock manufacturer Slide Fire Solutions, as well as MGM subsidiary Mandalay Corp. and Live Nation entity OneNationGroup.

Gaper was shot under her right arm, according to her 19-page lawsuit. The bullet cut through breast tissue, shattered ribs and lacerated her liver before exiting. She was "rendered physically incapacitated" by her injuries.

She seeks compensatory damages, costs and punitive on nine counts, including negligence, gross negligence, failure to warn, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress and product liability.

Negligence counts include not checking people coming into the hotel, not keeping watch in the hallways and allowing Paddock to bring nearly two dozen guns to his room, set up his own surveillance system and open his windows.

She also calls out the hotel for "failing to timely respond or otherwise act upon Paddock's shooting of Mandalay Bay Security Officer Jesus Campos, who had gone to the 32nd floor to check on an alert coming from another guest room, and who was shot six minutes prior to Paddock's commencement of shooting towards the concert venue."

Campos is worth millions!

TexasAggie_02
AG
question? can she sue the estate of the shooter? i mean, he is/was a millionaire. some interesting info could probably come out during the course of the lawsuit.
Cepe
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wounded-woman-sues-mandalay-bay-others/

Quote:

Survivor of Las Vegas Shooting Sues Mandalay Bay, Live Nation

A woman wounded in the Las Vegas massacre has sued the owners of the Mandalay Bay hotel and festival venue, the concert promoter and a bump-stock maker, claiming they all bear some responsibility for the Oct. 1 tragedy.

The lawsuit by 21-year-old college student Paige Gasper of California specifically faults MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay Resort hotel and the open-air concert venue across the street, for not responding promptly after Stephen Paddock wounded a hotel security guard minutes before taking aim at 30,000 country music concertgoers 32 stories below.

Gasper's lawsuit in Clark County Court also names as defendants Paddock's estate, concert promoter Live Nation Entertainment and bump-stock manufacturer Slide Fire Solutions, as well as MGM subsidiary Mandalay Corp. and Live Nation entity OneNationGroup.

Gaper was shot under her right arm, according to her 19-page lawsuit. The bullet cut through breast tissue, shattered ribs and lacerated her liver before exiting. She was "rendered physically incapacitated" by her injuries.

She seeks compensatory damages, costs and punitive on nine counts, including negligence, gross negligence, failure to warn, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress and product liability.

Negligence counts include not checking people coming into the hotel, not keeping watch in the hallways and allowing Paddock to bring nearly two dozen guns to his room, set up his own surveillance system and open his windows.

She also calls out the hotel for "failing to timely respond or otherwise act upon Paddock's shooting of Mandalay Bay Security Officer Jesus Campos, who had gone to the 32nd floor to check on an alert coming from another guest room, and who was shot six minutes prior to Paddock's commencement of shooting towards the concert venue."

Campos is worth millions!

Hard to argue with these allegations really. MB will not want this to go to court. I expect Long, drawn out process settled right before the court date for each of these. Even people not wounded probably will bring cases.

MB and MGM in trouble looks like.
Ag In Ok
AG
Aggiehawg and other attorneys - wouldn't MB wait for this to turn into a class action suit to mitigate financial loss?
bmks270
AG
She is suing the concert venue and the promoter? And the bump stock maker? Money grab by lawyers.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Might as well sue the bullet manufacturer. And the lead and brass vendors.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Aggiehawg and other attorneys - wouldn't MB wait for this to turn into a class action suit to mitigate financial loss?
There are insurers and reinsurers involved. They will combine and form a fund with the policy limits, in lieu of the duty to defend. Insurers file an interpleader action. Plaintiffs then file for their portion of the proceeds of that fund. That's what the insurers would prefer.

Remember how BP did it after the Horizon spill in the Gulf? I would expect something like that.
zmurda
bmks270 said:

She is suing the concert venue and the promoter? And the bump stock maker? Money grab by lawyers.
Absolutely criminal. I feel for these victims and survivors, but don't do this tragedy disservice with a money grab. MB and MGM can very well be viable defendants, but the promoter, venue and bump stock manufacturers? What a joke.

The venue and promoter can only account for the safety of their patrons on their own real estate. It's not their responsibility to police the entire city of LV for a show.

I can't even get into the insane short-sightedness in trying to sue a manufacturer that simply produced a product that was completely legal here. So, kill someone with a hammer and then the family sues the hammer maker? DUMB AF.
Urban Ag
AG
Suits against the venue and promoter will likely never see the light of day. That is just stupid. Same for Slide Fire. The freaking federal govt signed off on that device as legal for sale with no restrictions. Goes nowhere.

MB/MGM is in deep dog sh** though.
drcrinum
https://www.pscp.tv/LauraLoomer/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

Laura Loomer video 18 minutes long. She went to Jesus Campos' home after he disappeared and didn't show for Hannity. Interesting. No other press investigating. Knocks on door -- female voice says 'not allowed to talk'. Then security guard comes out of his car. Same guy as before from On Scene Investigation & Security and orders Laura off the property. He won't give any answers. Laura reports that On Scene is no longer in business per a licensed company in Nevada. No answers. Campos car on property has license tag with 2006 plates. Another strange encounter.

Facebook site of On Scene: https://www.facebook.com/On-Scene-Investigation-Security-Inc-600503566680407/

Who is Jesus Campos?
agracer
AG
Roy coy said:

What a ridiculous statement. You are such a good little sheep.

Please give me all the factual information on why you think ISIS is behind this.

It may very well be ISIS but this doesn't have any traits of an ISIS attack to me. MSM has kind of stopped with the ISIS angle.. for now.

What are some red flags to me are-- inaccuracies of events and timeline. Why the inaccuracies on such things that are so blatant Barney Fife would of caught? Showing picture of body immediately after- seems odd to me. Would they want to keep that in house while they continue to investigate? Multiple shooters- I've seen enough and anybody with a brain knows there were multiple guns being fired.

I'm not sure what happen and am not spouting off some crazy conspiracy but I do have a brain and can think for myself.

Please enlighten us with concrete evidence on how ISIS is responsible.
be careful, you're going to hurt yourself....
WestAustinAg
AG
nai06 said:

usmcbrooks said:

The first mistake of thinking gateway pundit is anything that resembles a credible news org. It's a bs blog that throws everything against the wall to see what sticks and as posted tons of actual fake news stories.

You just described CNN and NBC...
cbr
AG
zmurda said:

bmks270 said:

Absolutely criminal. I feel for these victims and survivors, but don't do this tragedy disservice with a money grab. MB and MGM can very well be viable defendants, but the promoter, venue and bump stock manufacturers? What a joke.

The venue and promoter can only account for the safety of their patrons on their own real estate. It's not their responsibility to police the entire city of LV for a show.

I can't even get into the insane short-sightedness in trying to sue a manufacturer that simply produced a product that was completely legal here. So, kill someone with a hammer and then the family sues the hammer maker? DUMB AF.

So, while I understand your sentiment, you need to understand the realities from all sides, and the. Realize that 12 unbiased citizens and a fairly non political judge are supposed to weed out the bull**** quickly and deal out justice.

A young girl mutilated could have millions in lifetime medical costs and lost earning capacity. She and her family have a right and the responsibility to seek redress from each entity that wronged her.
Each defendant has insurers who will fight tooth and nail to make sure she gets ....not one ****ing penny.

Both sides get a fair shake. Justice is done.

She should sue everyone remotely at fault. I personally don't see anything that the venue did wrong or the bump stock maker did wrong, and the judge should very quickly throw out the claims against the bump stock maker. Probably the venue pretty quickly too. The cops are immune.

So then the other defendants get to show what they did right or wrong.

The problem here is not with the suit. The problem is so many Americans are such ****ed up pathetic Commie snowflake idiots, that are allowed to vote and serve on juries, that her attorneys felt it was worth suing the bump stock maker.
bmks270
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.pscp.tv/LauraLoomer/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

Laura Loomer video 18 minutes long. She went to Jesus Campos' home after he disappeared and didn't show for Hannity. Interesting. No other press investigating. Knocks on door -- female voice says 'not allowed to talk'. Then security guard comes out of his car. Same guy as before from On Scene Investigation & Security and orders Laura off the property. He won't give any answers. Laura reports that On Scene is no longer in business per a licensed company in Nevada. No answers. Campos car on property has license tag with 2006 plates. Another strange encounter.

Facebook site of On Scene: https://www.facebook.com/On-Scene-Investigation-Security-Inc-600503566680407/

Who is Jesus Campos?

It really does feel like the big press companies aren't investigating this at all, just waiting to cover press conferences. They should be hiring PIs and doing their own investigations in my opinion.

However, the government puts a lid on witnesses talking. Makes them sign NDA type paperwork and threatens them with arrest, etc. for non-compliance.
Secolobo
AG
I think it says more that his only "known" interview request was with Hannity and not other networks. Why did he request him? It doesn't sound like it was canceled by Jesus either based on the visit by the reporter to his house and the discussion with the security guard.
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.