Shooting in Las Vegas

861,048 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dengus said:

BPCAg05 said:

No one from the concert has audio/video of 200 shots being fired at the security guy? It wouldn't be as loud as the shots at them 6 minutes later, but no one noticed those 200?

You wouldn't be able to hear that with a concert going on when those windows aren't broken yet

But people on the floor below would. I wonder where those witnesses are now to see how their experiences sync with the new story.
643coach
Is there a picture out there of this security guard? Has he been on the news?
Serated Blade
AggieHank86 said:

Byod Fistmas said:

I am surprised that the idea of Paddock being programmed by the Russkies has not been discussed.

I gave this a star on the assumption it is sarcasm.
Well ... it wasn't sarcasm that I thought it would have already been discussed. But it was more a dig at conspiracy types who will try to explain why a mild mannered Realtor could become a demon.

Cage_Stage
AG
bmks270 said:

Ag In Ok said:

I take it there were no other guests staying in that wing who heard campos get shot then a few minutes later all hel break loose? Did they leave their room and see him on the ground?

Yeah, you have to think someone called 911 and from that floor....
Few people visiting Vegas are in their rooms at 10pm.
TAMUallen
AG
North Dallas Forty oz. said:

bmks270 said:

Ag In Ok said:

I take it there were no other guests staying in that wing who heard campos get shot then a few minutes later all hel break loose? Did they leave their room and see him on the ground?

Yeah, you have to think someone called 911 and from that floor....
Few people visiting Vegas are in their rooms at 10pm.

Guy in the room below said he was getting ready for bed. Wish I could easily find his interview or quotes on my phone

Edit: found an article
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article177047656.html
drcrinum
http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d

Found this on /pol/. Some kind of a business entity involving Paddock. Been around since 2004. Wonder what it is?
DeangeloVickers
AG
drcrinum said:

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d

Found this on /pol/. Some kind of a business entity involving Paddock. Been around since 2004. Wonder what it is?

https://www.incorp.com/about/mission-statement
Mr_mo8268
AG
bmks270 said:

BPCAg05 said:

I thought the 200 shots were at the cops when they showed up, not the security guard. Then again the LVPD story keeps changing

No, now it's that the 200 shots were fired down the hall 6 min before he fired out the window....
He shot 200 rounds a wounded the guard with only one bullet? Yea right. And no other guests called 911? Yea right. All this is complete BS,lies to cover the fact that Paddock was murdered and the shooters escaped.
unmade bed
I'm thinking something's up with the security guard. I'm not going full conspiracy that he was in on it or anything, but I don't think he was being completely truthful with investigators.
TAMUallen
AG
Surprised the internet sleuths havent found and published more on or about Campos.

Even before the story changed, I found it peculiar how little was being reported about the "hero"
drcrinum

New audio & video indicates shooting began earlier. Single shots. Don't know if police have this info as it was posted on /pol/.
stetson
AG
Just saw a video tour of the same suite that some guy posted who stayed there earlier. I'm more suspicious now why two windows were knocked out. One window had clear fire on both the crowd and fuel tanks.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/video-shows-mandalay-bay-room-where-shooter-fired-at-las-vegas-festival
aggiegolfer07
AG
It is a TIC entity for a multifamily property there. The address is just the attorney who filed entity.

He was involved in several TIC deals including one on Pearland and Mesquite. The Texas deals were sold and he still owns (or did own) Henderson Nevada deal.
JTrainsBabyCousin
drcrinum
Ryno01 said:

drcrinum said:

Incorp is just the registered agent for Paradise Ranch 21, LLC. When you click on the info for Paradise Ranch 21, there are no reports filed. I'm suspicious this could be a front for a money laundering entity.
Breggy Popup
AG
What if Campos was the shooter, murdered Paddock as a patsy, shot himself in the leg and then set himself up as the "hero"?
drcrinum
shallyaggie said:

It is a TIC entity for a multifamily property there. The address is just the attorney who filed entity.

He was involved in several TIC deals including one on Pearland and Mesquite. The Texas deals were sold and he still owns (or did own) Henderson Nevada deal.
Okay. Now I understand. Thanks.
OregonAg03
AG
Not sure if this has been posted here yet. This is actually a friend of mine. She was down the hall from the shooter.

http://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/news/i-could-see-the-flash-of-the-gunshots-portland-woman-was-on-vegas-shooters-floor/283-480623604
aggiegolfer07
AG
Sorry to bust your conspiracy bubble on that one.
FTAG 2000
AG
dlance said:

What if Campos was the shooter, murdered Paddock as a patsy, shot himself in the leg and then set himself up as the "hero"?

Gun shot residue on him would tip off the authorities.
Breggy Popup
AG
AG 2000' said:

dlance said:

If they started out thinking he was a good guy I bet they wouldn't have checked. Could easily have washed down before the coup de gras.
Coppell97
AG
AG 2000' said:

dlance said:

he supposedly had residue on him, didn't he?
DallasAg 94
drcrinum said:

Ryno01 said:

drcrinum said:

Incorp is just the registered agent for Paradise Ranch 21, LLC. When you click on the info for Paradise Ranch 21, there are no reports filed. I'm suspicious this could be a front for a money laundering entity.
With the Philippines... could be human trafficking and sex trade.
Breggy Popup
AG
OregonAg03 said:

Not sure if this has been posted here yet. This is actually a friend of mine. She was down the hall from the shooter.

http://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/news/i-could-see-the-flash-of-the-gunshots-portland-woman-was-on-vegas-shooters-floor/283-480623604

Quote:

A few minutes later, security came to her door and rushed her outside. They told her the hotel was not safe and to run.

"I was in my pajamas and I had my cellphone and they said run and that's what we did - we ran for about a mile and a half," she said.

She finally stopped when she reached a safe zone.

For the next six hours, she waited.

She was only allowed back into the hotel the next morning. But she was never allowed to return to her room on the 32nd floor. Still she was thankful to be safe, knowing so many never made it to safety.

That seems like a poor choice by the hotel sending their patrons outside where 600 people just got mowed down. Run! Good luck!
bmks270
AG
A few Campos theories:

1). Campos is an even bigger hero having caught Paddock off guard before his attack. Paddock was actually planning an even bigger attack with explosives in his car, Campos surprised him, he resorted to shooting at the concert from the windows after firing at Campos.... Campos's arrival also prevented accomplices from participating which explains the number of weapons. Doesn't explain the questions surrounding Campos and what he was doing between being shot and the cops arrival, why he didn't call for backup, why he is still a ghost. Why cops reported the timeline the first timeline they did.

2). Campos is an accomplice. Doesn't explain how he got shot or why 200 rounds went through the hallway. Campos was an accomplice and he was in the hall setting up cameras or something, but Paddock decided Campos was a liability (or maybe they had some disagreement?) and decides to turn on his partner, and fires at Campos when he isn't expecting it and is down at the other end of the hall setting up cameras and securing doors. Somehow Campos survives the fire... isn't sure what to do... this is why he doesn't call for backup on his radio or call 911. When cops arrive he invents the story that was the first timeline reported by authorities.

3). Campos was in shock after being shot at and disoriented, high on adrenaline, heat of the moment whatever... so he didn't accurately recall the events and hesitated to call for backup...
WestAustinAg
AG
FireAg said:

I find it mildly interesting that the Sheriff revealed the timeline inconsistency and not the FBI...
And he didn't initially provide that info...it came only in response to a question from a reporter who was re-checking the timeline.
aggiedata
AG
Just days ago this:

Quote:

David L. Hickey, the union president representing the hotel's security officers, told The New York Times that Paddock did not resume firing on concertgoers after focusing his attention on Campos.
Quote:

"I don't think we've done enough in recognizing [Campos] and his actions, and today, I want to apologize, and clear the record that he's an absolute hero," McMahill said.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jesus-campos-las-vegas-shooting-police-reveal-new-details-about-hero-security-guard/

Now he had nothing to do with stopping the shooting. very strange.

Many of the 'internet conspiracy focused on Campos early on. I think the Sheriff knew something about the shooter having help and mentioned it before. The FBI has locked down the Sheriff.

Watch the FBI man making sure Sheriff follows the script. Notice the eyes when he doesn't know where he is going and the head nods when he spouts the company line. The Campos story is unraveling fast.

WestAustinAg
AG
FireAg said:

Why has it taken 8 days to confirm that he checked in on the 25th and not the 29th?
Sheriff acted like he still wasn't sure...possibly he reserved the one room but didn't get the keys and enter until 3 days later...
DallasAg 94
bmks270 said:

A few Campos theories:

1). Campos is an even bigger hero having caught Paddock off guard before his attack. Paddock was actually planning an even bigger attack with explosives in his car, Campos surprised him, he resorted to shooting at the concert from the windows after firing at Campos.... Campos's arrival also prevented accomplices from participating which explains the number of weapons. Doesn't explain the questions surrounding Campos and what he was doing between being shot and the cops arrival, why he didn't call for backup, why he is still a ghost. Why cops reported the timeline the first timeline they did.

2). Campos is an accomplice. Doesn't explain how he got shot or why 200 rounds went through the hallway. Campos was an accomplice and he was in the hall setting up cameras or something, but Paddock decided Campos was a liability (or maybe they had some disagreement?) and decides to turn on his partner, and fires at Campos when he isn't expecting it and is down at the other end of the hall setting up cameras and securing doors. Somehow Campos survives the fire... isn't sure what to do... this is why he doesn't call for backup on his radio or call 911. When cops arrive he invents the story that was the first timeline reported by authorities.

3). Campos was in shock after being shot at and disoriented, high on adrenaline, heat of the moment whatever... so he didn't accurately recall the events and hesitated to call for backup...
Maybe he was an accomplice and part of their escape was they shot him with non critical shot (not sure what his shot was) in order for his "escape." I watched too much TV.
bmks270
AG
dlance said:

No... Paddock's weird behavior and checking other rooms overseeing concerts and his gun purchases...? or are those lies from the authorities too?

Do you think some security guard saw Paddock as some hermit loner that would be easy to set up? I just think it'd be way too much for one guy to set up such a good crime scene and get Paddock to purchase the guns.... and get rooms overlooking other events?
Bobcat06
AG
drcrinum said:

New audio & video indicates shooting began earlier. Single shots. Don't know if police have this info as it was posted on /pol/.

I just now watched that video. It shows that silenced shots were fired prior to the automatic shots.

Early morning on 10/2, Hillary tweeted a non-sequitur that we should banning silencers.

Did she know something before everyone else?
WestAustinAg
AG
HoustonAg15 said:

I could certainly be wrong, but given the cops actually thought the original timeline was accurate, I'm having a hard time finding a situation where Campos isn't a really sketchy character after these revelations. He was the source of the information.. does anyone have a theory for how an honest mistake was made to screw up the timeline?
Sheriff specifically went out of his way to say Campos has been traumatized since the shooting. Before questioning came about the timeline.

He also later mentioned that Campos went to check out the fire alarm but heard someone in the room (Paddock) using an electric screw driver. It was this noise that made him check on the room. Paddock was screwing a hole in the wall next to the door to either a) create a peep hole or b) create a shooting hole.m
Breggy Popup
AG
bmks270 said:

dlance said:

No... Paddock's weird behavior and checking other rooms overseeing concerts and his gun purchases...? or are those lies from the authorities too?

Do you think some security guard saw Paddock as some hermit loner that would be easy to set up? I just think it'd be way too much for one guy to set up such a good crime scene and get Paddock to purchase the guns.... and get rooms overlooking other events?

Patsies can be involved in the plot. They worked together, then Campos found an escape path by popping Paddock then making himself look like he came upon the room, got shot and then miraculously Paddock stopped shooting.

I didn't mean "the shooter" in that they were not working together. Could explain the quick movement between windows.
Breggy Popup
AG
Bobcat06 said:

drcrinum said:

I just now watched that video. It shows that silenced shots were fired prior to the automatic shots.

Early morning on 10/2, Hillary tweeted a non-sequitur that we should banning silencers.

Did she know something before everyone else?

Hearing Protection Act was supposed to be voted on right around then.
bkag9824
AG
No, she's an evil, evil woman who simply jumps on any opportunity to prevent the restoration of gun rights to John Q. Public, and the HPA was darn close to passing.

Perfect timing for the left, actually.

Not a conspiracy theorist, certainly not to the level some have taken it here, but follow the money. Always follow the money.

First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.