Shooting in Las Vegas

883,936 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
cbr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
link?
LHIOB
AG
DP
Olag00
AG
I think this may be similar to the new Tom Cruise movie but went against the CIA
TAMUallen
AG
The big thing I see from this press conference is that despite all of the statements and reinforcement of not speculating, the Sheriff did "speculate" he wasn't alone in this
LHIOB
AG
Loose lips sink ships. Maybe they arent saying things for a reason.
oneeyedag
When did the movie the "accountant" come out.

Hold on let readjust my tin foil hat.
TAMUallen
AG
LHIOB said:

Loose lips sink ships. Maybe they arent saying things for a reason.

Probably. Piecing things together from what was said, there was a secret life and it is doubtful of shooter being alone in all of this
aggie_fan13
AG
Twitter and pol pushing the gun running for isis narrative
some men you just cant reach ...
Ag In Ok
AG
If indeed he wasn't alone in this, the person / persons who supported him are likely as prepared as well and may very well be off the grid by now. There could be a lot of cash left just in case....
Rapier108
azulAg said:

That's actually one which could be believable compared to the more outrages theories like it being a CIA, FBI, DOD, NSA false flag operation or some massive conspiracy with 100+ hotel employees and local police involved.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie_fan13
AG
CNN just reported he would gamble a million dollars a year in vegas, how rich was this jackass ?
bmks270
AG
Money laundering drug and gun runner. He has the perfect background for it. Audit accountant and fugitive father. Lived in Vegas near the border. Unexplainable wealth. So far nothing debunks this theory and his wealth still hasn't been explained. Normally guys this rich have some sort of business associates.

BUT, even if he was some gun runner, it doesn't explain wanting to commit suicidal mass murder.
ANSC Ag
AG
azulAg said:

That's been my theory. Maybe even did work for the US gov like supplying rebels in Bengahzi, etc.

The catch is that ISIS or someone either radicalized or got leverage on him via his girlfriend, told him to commit this act and film it to use for recruiting. If not they would harm the girlfriend.

I know, tin foil.
TAMUallen
AG
bmks270 said:

Money laundering drug and gun runner. He has the perfect background for it. Audit accountant and fugitive father. Lived in Vegas near the border. Unexplainable wealth. So far nothing debunks this theory and his wealth still hasn't been explained. Normally guys this rich have some sort of business associates.

BUT, even if he was some gun runner, it doesn't explain wanting to commit suicidal mass murder.

Speaking of his wealth, did you hear his brother being interviewed? His brother harshly scoffed at wiring 100k being a weird thing since it wasn't like the shooter was a worker at taco bell. How much money was this guy working with? Gf thought 100k might have been a breakup gift. Brother said that shooter provided well for the entire family
Post removed:
by user
Ag In Ok
AG
The post a while back by Fire may be the one remote theory I can believe - he was part of fast and furious. May have been cut loose by the dea / FBI and responded with mayhem that would cause more damage.
tsuag10
AG
ANSC Ag said:

The catch is that ISIS or someone either radicalized or got leverage on him via his girlfriend, told him to commit this act and film it to use for recruiting.

Sheriff said that there were cameras but none were recording (so maybe he just had them to make him aware before the breach?). Not sure if Sherriff is telling the truth, just reporting what I heard.
oneeyedag
azulAg said:

CNN just reported he would gamble a million dollars a year in vegas, how rich was this jackass ?

Multi millionaire, but have yet to see his portfolios. No one has pulled his taxes. But then again he was an auditor and accountant and probably good at hiding his money.
HollywoodBQ
AG
TAMUallen said:

bmks270 said:

Speaking of his wealth, did you hear his brother being interviewed? His brother harshly scoffed at wiring 100k being a weird thing since it wasn't like the shooter was a worker at taco bell. How much money was this guy working with? Gf thought 100k might have been a breakup gift. Brother said that shooter provided well for the entire family
$100K would go a long way in the Philippines
Ag In Ok
AG
How does the FBI have jurisdiction in this case if it is relatively clear cut he was a local and did not cross state lines or violate federal law?
Charpie
AG
If locals invite them for help
bmks270
AG
oneeyedag said:

azulAg said:

Multi millionaire, but have yet to see his portfolios. No one has pulled his taxes. But then again he was an auditor and accountant and probably good at hiding his money.

So far I'm not satisfied with "real estate investor". Who did he do deals with? The last time he worked was in 1988 as an accountant doing audits. So he makes it big in real estate in his 30s, quits his job, and becomes a big time gambler with no friends or business entities for the past 30 years.... just seems really unusual. I can be persuaded that he wasn't making his money doing something illegal of they release more details about his business and real estate dealings, but so far we have no details and the investigators of /pol haven't found anything either and they find everything.
FTAG 2000
AG
Or when it's been determined to be an act of terror.
Premium
AG
So if he only gave $100K to his girlfriend of his millions, does someone actually inherit the remainder?
aggie_fan13
AG
depends on will, doubtful relatives will get it now. His estate will most likely be sued
agsalaska
AG
Ag In Ok said:

How does the FBI have jurisdiction in this case if it is relatively clear cut he was a local and did not cross state lines or violate federal law?

I'm going to guess it crosses so casualty number or federal firearms rule that makes it a federal case.

I did wonder the same thing. I get your point.

That sheriff has been working his ass off.
Premium
AG
So if he gave it away before, do the other people get to keep it? And if he didn't give it away his estate will be sued for it all, most likely?
aggie_fan13
AG
i have no clue to be honest
oneeyedag
Right there with you.
libertyag
AG
bmks270 said:

Hard to take this guy seriously talking about trusting the FBI after the Comey and Clinton case.
Yeah, I wouldn't trust the FBI any more than I would the IRS. Just political government agencies.
The Fall Guy
AG
Sitting at the Hilton Elara right now and the city is jumping. Got a better room because of cancellations. The police are EVERYWHERE!!!

Has to be the safest city right now.

There are banners and electronic signs all over thanking the first responders and civilians that sprung to action
FriscoKid
AG
Mandalay Bay Security >>>> LEO >>> County Sheriff >>>> FBI

Mandalay Bay security got there in 10 minutes to protect the property. LEO shows up, then the county, and then the FEDs. The FEDs **** it up of course like always. It's not conspiracy it's just disconnected and uninformed **** with a giant checkbook.

The more layers deep you get the more expensive and inefficient it is.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Squadron7
AG
libertyag said:

bmks270 said:

Hard to take this guy seriously talking about trusting the FBI after the Comey and Clinton case.
Yeah, I wouldn't trust the FBI any more than I would the IRS. Just political government agencies.

The complete politicization of the civil service is the result of importing Chicago Machine politics into DC.
libertyag
AG
Premium said:

So if he only gave $100K to his girlfriend of his millions, does someone actually inherit the remainder?
I wonder if his neighbors are digging in his back yard
Blahhead
oneeyedag said:

I sure they are. But everyone knows the longer the FBI beats around the bush, the more SM will unnerve them.

This theory thing is BS. Investigation is based on theory, and then finding the facts to support said theories.

The truth is going to come out. If they tried to suppress it past the point of protecting the case, I bet Trump would Tweet something out.
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.