Shooting in Las Vegas

883,626 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
G Martin 87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
usmcbrooks said:

G Martin 87 said:

Aggiebrewer said:

I heard they are going to do a "psychological autopsy on his brain" because his "father was a diagnosed psychopath" -OAN

How does a psychological autopsy work?
Never heard of that before, and my dad is a pathologist. The subject is dead, so obviously he's beyond psychoanalysis. Physical brain abnormalities are evident when the tissue is examined, of course. I think they just mean a gross exam of the brain itself will be performed.

I saw something on this once, I think. it was done on TDC inmate after his execution. If this is what I think it is, they froze the brain and then sliced it like deli meat and ran in through some sort of machine to analyze it.

Probably not the same thing.
It's literally called (wait for it) a frozen section. No lie. You can get extraordinarily thin slices of tissue for microscopic examination. If you've ever had a biopsy, your tissue was examined by a pathologist this way.

Funny story. One of the lab techs in my dad's laboratory was called "Lizzie Borden" because her frozens looked like they'd been done with an axe.
DannyDuberstein
AG
When you keep in mind that he's the "normal one", then many things add up.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Texas Tea said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

CuriousAg said:

New 30 minute interview of brother... some language, but not terrible. (NSFW)

Man it's brutal listening to that guy. Can't imagine what he's going through but he makes it so hard to be sympathetic towards him.
First time I've seen this cat interviewed...authorities might want to keep a close eye on this nutjob as well.
if he's so wealthy himself, he should've issued a statement through a lawyer/publicist stayed out of the limelight. but he's BSC and wants his 15 mins, so of course not.
Urban Ag
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

There is a liquor store between the airport and the strip...
There are liquor stores everywhere in Vegas now, even in the hotels. For the longest time that wasn't the case but something changed. Prices are not that above normal either, even right on the strip.
Post removed:
by user
Charpie
AG
bless your heart
backintexas2013
AG
I think it was proven to not be him.
Post removed:
by user
aggie_fan13
AG
The brother is off, I doubt because of shock. I remember when the media interviewed the Boston marathon bombers uncle. Dude was distraught but collected. This guy is basically defending his brother
some men you just cant reach ...
aggiepanic95
AG
I've only seen the pic of him taking a shot, the one with a bunch of his comrades at a bar, and the pic of his purported involvement at a Anti-Trump/Pro-Bernie rally. Nothing at a antifa event.
Ellis Wyatt
TelcoAg said:

The worst part of the information age - if you don't feel like there's enough information, you start making **** up.

You still scraping websites for autograph info?
Bobcat06
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

the pic of his purported involvement at a Anti-Trump/Pro-Bernie rally. Nothing at a antifa event.

The only difference between Anti-Trump/Pro-Bernie rallies and Antifa rallies are if the unhinged left decided to mask
digital_ag
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

TelcoAg said:

The worst part of the information age - if you don't feel like there's enough information, you start making **** up.

backintexas2013
AG
What is the story behind that question? Sounds like a story
Tom Doniphon
his brother is nutty as squirrel shlt.
Tom Doniphon
Ellis Wyatt said:

TelcoAg said:

bearzo
AG
So wrong about a frozen section
Ellis Wyatt
backintexas2013 said:

What is the story behind that question? Sounds like a story

When Johnny Manziel got caught selling autographs, Telco set out to prove that other high profile players (like Vince Young and Jadaveon Clowney, IIRC) had done exactly what Johnny did. Telco was going to release all the info he gleaned from websites that proved his point...except he never did. Take from that whatever you will. Sometimes, you don't really want to know what the truth is.

And hindsight probably shows that Johnny did/does things a little differently than your average CFB superstar.
*I am in no way diminishing Johnny's on-field greatness.
Post removed:
by user
BadMoonRisin
AG
Trump mentioned to one of the victims "He's a very sick person, a demented man. You'll all find that out soon."
usmcbrooks
G Martin 87 said:

usmcbrooks said:

G Martin 87 said:

Aggiebrewer said:

I heard they are going to do a "psychological autopsy on his brain" because his "father was a diagnosed psychopath" -OAN

How does a psychological autopsy work?
Never heard of that before, and my dad is a pathologist. The subject is dead, so obviously he's beyond psychoanalysis. Physical brain abnormalities are evident when the tissue is examined, of course. I think they just mean a gross exam of the brain itself will be performed.

I saw something on this once, I think. it was done on TDC inmate after his execution. If this is what I think it is, they froze the brain and then sliced it like deli meat and ran in through some sort of machine to analyze it.

Probably not the same thing.
It's literally called (wait for it) a frozen section. No lie. You can get extraordinarily thin slices of tissue for microscopic examination. If you've ever had a biopsy, your tissue was examined by a pathologist this way.

Funny story. One of the lab techs in my dad's laboratory was called "Lizzie Borden" because her frozens looked like they'd been done with an axe.

Well, I'm not a pathologist. I used to make the bodies not examine them.
AggiePetro07
AG
Typical grunt response.

I mean that in a good way.
Secolobo
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

CuriousAg said:

Man it's brutal listening to that guy. Can't imagine what he's going through but he makes it so hard to be sympathetic towards him.
I actually kind of like this guy; he's incredulous that the media is so stupid.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

CuriousAg said:

The dude literally said if you want to have a funeral so everyone can spit on his grave we can, but he can't explain why his brother did this. He said maybe if he called his brother instead of texting him maybe he would have known something was up. I think the brother is just trying to process wtf just happened.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

CuriousAg said:

The dude literally said if you want to have a funeral so everyone can spit on his grave we can, but he can't explain why his brother did this. He said maybe if he called his brother instead of texting him maybe he would have known something was up. I think the brother is just trying to process wtf just happened.
he also admitted that while he himself has no criminal record, he "did a lot of stuff" when he was younger; he was just smart enough to hang out with stupid people that got caught instead. would love for the media to be able to find some of these "stupid people" to hear what they have to say.
Texaggie7nine
The brother seemed pretty convincing that he was just as dumbfounded as the rest of us and is still trying to process what happened.

It is funny though that, being so shocked that his brother would do this, he was so adamant about no one could have worked with him and he had to have done this on his own. Seems to me, if a family member I loved had done something so horrific, I would have been open to someone else somehow getting to them and brainwashing them or something to get them to do it. I wouldn't say "no he did this alone, he is a private guy".
7nine
usmcbrooks
AggiePetro07 said:

Typical grunt response.

I mean that in a good way.

Battery operated grunt.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
He also talked at length about the wealth his famy had acquired and essentially how us peons simply can't understand it.
FTAG 2000
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

The brother seemed pretty convincing that he was just as dumbfounded as the rest of us and is still trying to process what happened.

It is funny though that, being so shocked that his brother would do this, he was so adamant about no one could have worked with him and he had to have done this on his own. Seems to me, if a family member I loved had done something so horrific, I would have been open to someone else somehow getting to them and brainwashing them or something to get them to do it. I wouldn't say "no he did this alone, he is a private guy".

Yep, that really bothered me. I feel like we are going to find out he was in on it. Obviously not partaking in the shooting, but either helping with gun purchases, ammo load outs, something.
White Liberals=The Worst
I get that anyone would be in shock over this or have a tough time processing it, but the dude is still very clearly a certified loon. You can tell.
White Liberals=The Worst
Also, I get that Stephen Paddock was a private individual, but how in the world are there not more pictures of him as a grown man out there? I know plenty of people in that age range who are not on social media, but there are still pictures of them around the house, in other peoples' possession etc.

There are so many signs indicating that this guy was in some shady sh**.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
If you wanna think he's crazy because he was a high stakes gambler...

No, stupid, he was crazy because he murdered close to 60 random people and tried to kill a lot more.
aTmAg
AG
Is it 60 now? Or is that rounded up?
Texaggie7nine
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

If you wanna think he's crazy because he was a high stakes gambler...

No, stupid, he was crazy because he murdered close to 60 random people and tried to kill a lot more.
I think he meant more in the sense that some media outlets were hinting that perhaps being such a high stakes gambler it drove him to going crazy.
7nine
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.