Shooting in Las Vegas

884,025 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Post removed:
by user
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Is this chick the type of person to just throw crap at the wall and see what sticks?

Not that I have ever seen...
NAP Violator
HoustonAg15 said:

The house in Roanoke is registered to this guy:

And he's apparently dead.

Wait, he died in the past week?
Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
stetson said:

BernArnold said:

It is absolutely a piece of paper in this image (bottom right zoomed in) and a green roll of tape.

the other thing is not a pen though - but I have no idea what it is. Much too thick to be any writing instrument.

and there appears to be one shell casing to the right of the paper - could be standing on end but I'm not sure.

Maybe Frisco can use his high-tech software and enhance the image to see what the note says.

Still pisses me off that some moderator nuked that thread.
AggiePetro07
AG
NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

In a plane crash?
Emotional Support Cobra
Post removed:
by user
FireAg
AG
NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

No. Died in December, 2015...
Rapier108
IDAGG said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Is this chick the type of person to just throw crap at the wall and see what sticks?

Starting to look like it.
If a Muslim was planning a terrorist attack, they would not go down to warn people it was about to happen.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Post removed:
by user
DannyDuberstein
AG
He got the cancer and died on a Tuesday
NAP Violator
FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

How is the company still active and registered at his house though if he died in 2015?
AggiePetro07
AG
And that's all I have to say about that.
FriscoKid
AG
Why would he buy a house that another pilot had owned? This is getting too weird for me.
Wheatables02
AG
Aston04 said:

Urban Ag said:

Here is how I would piece the timeline together.

Shooting begins:
About 10 minutes in, private security reaches the room on 32nd floor.
Security guard is shot. Security is told to stand down, wait for police and SWAT unit.
Shooter believes the calvary has arrived and kills himself

For the next roughly hour:
Shooting has stopped giving police and security more time to cover all bases.
Police and security clear rooms on 32nd floor and above and below.
Police move into positions at adjacent hotels, spotters are monitoring the room, continue to relay info - no shots/no movement can be seen
SWAT is satisfied they have cleared rooms to a safe distance to conduct breach.
Breach. Find shooter dead.

I can see that taking 72 minutes.
Great summary.

Question for those in law enforcement/in the know- Would SWAT have moved in much faster if the shooting had kept going? Surely so, yes? Scary if not.
Yes, they would have breached quicker for sure. They would have likely needed explosives to get through the hotel Fire Door as a mechanical (ram) breach would likely not be successful. If a mechanical breach was attempted, team members would be taking multiple hits from rounds if he were shooting out.

FireAg
AG
NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

How is the company still active and registered at his house though if he died in 2015?
Probably because it was a company with multiple employees and someone else took over? Maybe title to the company transferred to his wife and she still lives there? I don't think a 2015 plane crash is related to the Vegas shooting...
Post removed:
by user
NAP Violator
Even if this all turns out to be fake garbage and he's just a crazy idiot, going down the rabbit hole on this thread has been enjoyable. Regardless this has to be one of the strangest mass shootings in history. There doesn't appear to be ANY motive at all.
Post removed:
by user
NAP Violator
FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Probably because it was a company with multiple employees and someone else took over? I don't think a 2015 plane crash is related to the Vegas shooting...
While true, companies like that usually change their registration when the owner dies and someone else takes it over. The fact that it's still registered there is weird.
FireAg
AG
NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Probably because it was a company with multiple employees and someone else took over? I don't think a 2015 plane crash is related to the Vegas shooting...
While true, companies like that usually change their registration when the owner dies and someone else takes it over. The fact that it's still registered there is weird.
Even if company title transferred to his wife and she still lives there?
IDAGG
AG
Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

AggiePetro07 said:

If a Muslim was planning a terrorist attack, they would not go down to warn people it was about to happen.
Yup. That's why I agreed that it is starting to look like she is just throwing crap against the wall to see if it sticks. She is posting things that are pure speculation/probably BS, I assume to get clicks.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Already posted, but no he died in 2015. The last flight on flight aware is from OH to Roanoke, VA. Likely back to where Volant parks the plane.

So this plane was owned my Paddock, then sold to a defense and intelligence contractor and someone named John Warren Rogers who crashed it? Is that where my rabbit hole leads?
Rapier108
Private aircraft like a Piper or Cessna go through many owners in the course of their lifetime, which can be 50+ years.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
Quote:

So this plane was owned my Paddock, then sold to a defense and intelligence contractor and someone named John Warren Rogers who crashed it? Is that where my rabbit hole leads?
Probably sold to the company owner who registered it in the name of the company rather than himself since aircraft registrations are public record.
NAP Violator
FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Even if company title transferred to his wife and she still lives there?
Yeah I thought of that after I made the post. You're probably right.
Rapier108
IDAGG said:

Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Yup. That's why I agreed that it is starting to look like she is just throwing crap against the wall to see if it sticks. She is posting things that are pure speculation/probably BS, I assume to get clicks.
Exactly. Which is why people should never trust something just because it is on 4Chan, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Many of us here decry the "fake news" media, but CNN, NYT, WP, etc. has nothing on fake news when it comes to what is posted on social media.
libertyag
AG
NAP Violator said:

FireAg said:

NAP Violator said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Nothing mysterious about that. That is the name and address of the registered agent which was provided at the time the entity was created. It will stay that way, active or inactive, until someone changes it. In Texas, you do that with the Secretary of State. I have seen many companies who did not change that 15 or 20 years after someone died.
bmks270
AG
Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Exactly. Which is why people should never trust something just because it is on 4Chan, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Many of us here decry the "fake news" media, but CNN, NYT, WP, etc. has nothing on fake news when it comes to what is posted on social media.

The receipt she posted of is more than speculation, unless it's a forgery.
backintexas2013
AG
http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danley-gunmans-girlfriend-social-security-number-677033?amp=1

Newsweek retract story about two marriages.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Airplane rabbit hole officially closed.
FireAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

Rapier108 said:

IDAGG said:

AggiePetro07 said:

She's doubled-down on it...
Rapier108
Quote:

The receipt she posted of is more than speculation, unless it's a forgery.
And it very well maybe. Faking a receipt would not be hard.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

BernArnold said:

Well there you go. That crushes the lower floor 2nd shooter BS.

Makes you wonder why that strobe light was there at all. I wonder if the shooter planted it as a diversion to confuse people as to the actual location of the shooters position.
oh FFS. you're reaching. It's Vegas. Its not like there isn't a shortage of flashing lights everywhere.

...especially....oh I don't know....across the street from a CONCERT?!?!??!?
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.