Shooting in Las Vegas

884,172 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
scoop12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where did I say that I think that it what happened? I'm simply pointing out something that looks strange in the video. Watch it and provide your thoughts as to what you think it is.
DannyDuberstein
AG
cmag said:

scoop12 said:

At just after 4:50 of this video, she pans up to about 10-12 floors high and flashes of light corresponding to the gun shot sounds can be seen. Very interesting.

Yes very interesting that they fixed Windows that had been shot through without anyone noticing so quickly.

Eggzackly!

One of the earliest videos showed light from a similar spot. Obviously has to be a reflection of some other lights. There's a few sparkly lights on the strip.
ellebee
scoop12 said:

At just after 4:50 of this video, she pans up to about 10-12 floors high and flashes of light corresponding to the gun shot sounds can be seen. Very interesting.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but a cop on the scanner mentioned a strobe light so I'm assuming it was that. You can see a flashing somewhere in the middle closer to to the center of the hotel, which is what a bunch of the videos are saying was muzzle flashes, but is probably the strobe.
Bobcat06
AG
Has the LVPD addressed this?

The Debt
TAMUallen said:

Coppell97 said:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/hotel-guest-next-door-las-vegas-shooter-saw-multiple-gunmen-video/

Multiple gunmen?

Wish the publisher was credible and wish there was more info. The security guard being shot by "police" instead of the shooter is a pretty big bombshell to drop without any real details. For that, I initially dismiss this as rubbish

Follow the link back to Austrialian news
Rapier108
Paddock's significant other (or whatever she is) arrived at LAX a short time ago.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooter-girlfriend-at-lax/
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MW03
AG
Was the second shooting vantage from another room in that suite? Presumably, the curtains are blowing into the room from one vantage in that stiched photo, but there are at least 8 panes between the windows when viewed from outside, so the window behind the couch can't be the second spot.
TAMUallen
AG
Bobcat06 said:

That is a very peculiar thing. There's lots of weird people in this world but was the lady just drunk and being a PITA and what about the lady's boyfriend? Typically "you're going to die", "you're all going to die" would be a clear threat of escalating hostilities, not a warning. How was she messing with the other lady? Freaky stuff even if it is only coincidence
texrover91
AG
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a44_1507046200

Video of the room some time prior to shooting
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
So am I understanding right that 3 cameras were in the hallway? Originally I read one was pointed at crowd, one inside the room. Three in the hall seems to be an odd choice.
The Debt
usmcbrooks said:

bobbranco said:

azulAg said:

They said swat didn't arrive til an hour later though

SWAT breached the door an hour later.

I do not know when SWAT arrived on scene but I believe LV police and hotel security were on the 32nd floor when the security guard was shot in the leg and through the breaching operation.

Still don't understand this part. He meticulously planned this massacre, but his only option when hotel security showed up was to shoot them, then his self? That makes zero sense.

Let's not forget he had tons of tannerite and ammonium nitrate....yet no finale.
TAMUallen
AG
The Debt said:

usmcbrooks said:

bobbranco said:

azulAg said:

I do not know when SWAT arrived on scene but I believe LV police and hotel security were on the 32nd floor when the security guard was shot in the leg and through the breaching operation.

Still don't understand this part. He meticulously planned this massacre, but his only option when hotel security showed up was to shoot them, then his self? That makes zero sense.

Let's not forget he had tons of tannerite and ammonium nitrate....yet no finale.

Wait, where is the tannerite and ammonium nitrate talk coming from? Haven't seen it brought up before
CuriousAg
TAMUallen said:

Bobcat06 said:

That is a very peculiar thing. There's lots of weird people in this world but was the lady just drunk and being a PITA and what about the lady's boyfriend? Typically "you're going to die", "you're all going to die" would be a clear threat of escalating hostilities, not a warning. How was she messing with the other lady? Freaky stuff even if it is only coincidence
Look at her eyes at 1:43 hmmmmm
The Debt
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bomb-making-ingredients-found-inside-vegas-suspects-car/story?id=50259831
Aggies1322
AG
CuriousAg said:

TAMUallen said:

Bobcat06 said:

Yooo.. wtf was that..
AggielandPoultry
AG
Would not see that wink on my cell. Good job.
FTAG 2000
AG
Background report on the shooter.

http://s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Owns two planes, also documents some real estate interests.
cmag
Aggies1322 said:

CuriousAg said:

TAMUallen said:

Bobcat06 said:

Yooo.. wtf was that..

Guessing it's alcohol. Crawl on the bottom says 2 dead. This was clearly pretty early.
CuriousAg
She seems pretty sober to me. Also, I don't believe you would be winking at the camera after experiencing this kind of terror regardless of how drunk you are.
DallasAg 94
AG 2000' said:

Background report on the shooter.

http://s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Owns two planes, also documents some real estate interests.
And for the stockers... they can pull up his historical flights.
StEdsCOOG
TAMUallen said:

The Debt said:

usmcbrooks said:

bobbranco said:

azulAg said:

Wait, where is the tannerite and ammonium nitrate talk coming from? Haven't seen it brought up before

Nitrate was found in his car. I think the tannerite was at his house.
helloag99
TAMUallen said:

The Debt said:

usmcbrooks said:

bobbranco said:

azulAg said:

If tannerite and slide fire are both involved in this then George Soros has just jumped the shark and I have to spend a few Gs to pay off my house rep
coconutED
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

And for the stockers... they can pull up his historical flights.

5343M belonged to a C152 that crashed into a mountain. The number was later reassigned to a Cirrus SR-20. I see paddock's name in the registration history through 2007. Since then, it was registered to "USH inc" in Los Angeles, followed by a John W Rogers and a "VOLANT LLC," both in Roanoke, VA. The last flight that flightaware shows is from 3 years ago between Dayton, OH and Roanoke.

28082 comes up as the tail number for an old Bellanca. It's currently registered to a Daniel B Torrey in Santa Paula, CA. Other than that, there's no history that I can find. 28082 is also the serial number for a C172 currently pending registration in North Carolina; the registration is currently expired.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
If it's this Volant, I might be ready to put on a tin foil hat. Their customers are members of the "defense and intelligence communities." And their services include "Inter-agency intelligence coordination."
Counterpoint
AG
bobbranco said:

Some days I cannot handle listening to Hannity.
Just some days?
ellebee
HoustonAg15 said:

If it's this Volant, I might be ready to put on a tin foil hat. Their customers are members of the "defense and intelligence communities." And their services include "Inter-agency intelligence coordination."

It's not. Not sure what this company does and haven't googled it, but here's the info.
NAP Violator
https://instagr.am/p/BZwofXcgzh9

Confirmed as a strobe light on that flashing light. This video was taken 2 hours before the shooting.
Mr_mo8268
AG
ellebee said:

HoustonAg15 said:

It's not. Not sure what this company does and haven't googled it, but here's the info.

It seems to match Volant, LLC; the private defense, intelligence, and security firm out of Virginia.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Well there you go. That crushes the lower floor 2nd shooter BS.

backintexas2013
AG
If you want to go full on conspiracy the person who wrote the 4chan post about something happened signed it John.
AggiePetro07
AG
Wow. That's movie quality foreshadowing right there.
oldarmy1
AG
Houston Lee
AG
BernArnold said:

Well there you go. That crushes the lower floor 2nd shooter BS.

Makes you wonder why that strobe light was there at all. I wonder if the shooter planted it as a diversion to confuse people as to the actual location of the shooters position.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
In case some don't know who Laura is she is part of Project Veritas. A very good investigator.

First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.