Shooting in Las Vegas

884,243 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure if this has been posted. Enjoy...
usmcbrooks
Premium said:

Wizard said:

Kind of looks like a case for reading glasses.

Nobody has addressed what the long blue tube on the floor is.

Snorkel

My thoughts as well.
Bunk Moreland
usmcbrooks said:

Sounds like 2 shooters to me. I know tin foil hat and all.

That sounds like Echoes that got further away from the camera.

Disregard the first noise as that's last in the pattern. Start from the loudest noise.

LEO's initially thought there were multiple shooters in Dallas too.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Certainly plausible
Dengus
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Hmm
ellebee
Mr_mo8268 said:

ellebee said:

Maybe he was sitting there on the floor writing it before he shot himself, which might explain why he's flat.
If he was sitting while writing, once he finished the note he would have had to straighten his legs and put the tripod on top of them before killing himself.
When anyone writes while sitting usually they are seated "Indian style," if he was seated like that or anywhere near that position his legs wouldn't straighten out.

If I were sitting at that table, my left leg would be extended (possibly under the gun) and my right folded up. That would just be more comfortable for me. Looking at it again though, he looks to far away from the table to have been writing at it.
texrover91
AG
Dengus said:

IDAGG said:

libertyag said:

IDAGG said:

I read somewhere today that the shooting itself lasted about 9 minutes.

Edit to add:

Quote:

Lombardo said today, "We received the call at 10:08 p.m. The best of our estimates... he continued to fire ... for approximately nine minutes."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-massacre/story?id=50246458
I had asked earlier about how long he was firing the weapons. Thanks for the information. Wonder why he didn't try to escape? I suppose he booked the room in his name and if so, escape would have done him little good. If he planned on suicide by cop, he would have confronted them to have that happen. If he planned of offing himself, then wonder why he didn't after the 9 minutes.
I have't see a timeline so it will be interesting when the investigation posts one but think about this:

1) Call comes in to 911 about mass shooting.
2) Perp shoots for 9 minutes.
3) Hotel security guard comes down hallway perp sees him on camera and shoots through the door wounding security guard in the leg.
4) SWAT team breaches the hotel room door an hour plus a few minutes after the original call comes in.

So what if the hotel security guard that got shot went to his door about nine minutes after the shooting started? Did he distract the shooter enough that the shooter thought more cops were coming as back up really soon? If so is that why he only shot for 9 minutes? If so, the security guard saved a metric crap ton of lives.

I suppose we won't know until they publish a timeline, but Jeebus, what if the perp had kept firing on the crowd for an hour (or even 20 minutes) instead of 9 minutes? Holy crap

Exactly. Why did he stop shooting after 9 min? What did he do for those other 50 min? Did security run away after he was shot?

Security guard and police responsed in minutes - camera tipped him off to the presence - he shot thru the door and wounds security guard - LV PD called in SWAT and backed off - took ~50 minutes for SWAT to arrive breach - shooter spent 50 min or less contemplating his exit from this world - knowing someone was about to bring it to a violent end if he didn't - he no longer had complete control and reality was coming thru the door at his back; or maybe i watch that monitor? Next approach on that door is going to come heavy.

So basically reports are he fired for 9-10 minutes then within the next 50 he ended his life

For 10 minutes he was a a hero in his own mind and in complete control then BOOM I no longer have total control - so do I let them take me out or do I do it myself?- tough question for a coward

libertyag
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Echoes.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
ellebee said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

ellebee said:

Maybe he was sitting there on the floor writing it before he shot himself, which might explain why he's flat.
If he was sitting while writing, once he finished the note he would have had to straighten his legs and put the tripod on top of them before killing himself.
When anyone writes while sitting usually they are seated "Indian style," if he was seated like that or anywhere near that position his legs wouldn't straighten out.

If I were sitting at that table, my left leg would be extended (possibly under the gun) and my right folded up. That would just be more comfortable for me. Looking at it again though, he looks to far away from the table to have been writing at it.

Ok bear with me.......

Maybe was sitting at the table, on the ground writing......

Stands up after and pulls the trigger. Falls prone backwards. Blood all spattered up and backward hence not on the note (or its small specks and we cannot see it clearly).

Gun was upright on its stock, between the chair and the table leaning on the table at an angle.

Either the reverberation from the gunshot or the fall or both makes the gun slide along the table and then fall on his leg after he has fallen there.

Entirely possible.
ellebee
BernArnold said:

ellebee said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

ellebee said:

Ok bear with me.......

Maybe was sitting at the table, on the ground writing......

Stands up after and pulls the trigger. Falls prone backwards. Blood all spattered up and backward hence not on the note (or its small specks and we cannot see it clearly).

Gun was upright on its stock, between the chair and the table leaning on the table at an angle.

Either the reverberation from the gunshot or the fall or both makes the gun slide along the table and then fall on his leg after he has fallen there.

Entirely possible.

That doesn't look like anything to me.
StEdsCOOG
usmcbrooks said:

I've been thinking that from the start. Definitely sounds like overlapping gunfire. No building across the street so I don't think it's an echo.
TAMUallen
AG
Dengus said:

usmcbrooks said:

Hmm

Well, wow. I'd love to have the source footage for these clips reviewed. I dont trust youtube and could be conned but that sounds like two different sources from different locations. Not just changing to a different window, very quickly
cbr
AG
libertyag said:

usmcbrooks said:

Echoes.

First one definitely an echo. But damned if the second and later volleys don't seem to have a different cadence and length. I don't really think that's enough to say second shooter but that is very interesting. Sure sounds like it.
ellebee
Would it echo more if you were under the carport vs being out on the street?
StEdsCOOG
My only guess is that he was sitting on his ass with his legs straight out while writing. The table is definitely short and he looks tall enough to do it.
HumbleAg04
AG
Echoes of echoes. Go dump a mag in the hill country with mutltiple veritcal surfaces to bounce sound. It sounds similar.
usmcbrooks
libertyag said:

usmcbrooks said:

Echoes.

That's not echoes, that is overlapping gunfire.
cbr
AG
Yeah, I'm a flatlander.
usmcbrooks
HumbleAg04 said:

Echoes of echoes. Go dump a mag in the hill country with mutltiple veritcal surfaces to bounce sound. It sounds similar.

Listen to initial volley length, then listen to " echo" length...very noticeable difference.
texrover91
AG
The room he was in has walls with windows at different angles - and the cab driver recording was driving around at the bottom of mandalay - add to it he has multiple weapons and bump-fire you'll get a variety of rates of fire

One shooter - hard to believe Lee Harvey acted alone as well

But at this point all easily explainable
ellebee
This video isn't graphic other than cuss words, but you can hear at one point the ones that sound like echoes but they are not right after the loud shots. She even mentions how it sounds further away. Could be he moved to the other window though since it faced a different direction.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=7cb_1507063988
libertyag
AG
usmcbrooks said:

libertyag said:

usmcbrooks said:

Echoes.

That's not echoes, that is overlapping gunfire.
Time will tell.
TAMUallen
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

No. Ive shot into pretty dang vertical rock canyons just because of the cool sounds it makes with the echoes. I don't hear the similarity here. Then again, I haven't been down getting shot at from inside the canyon either.
DannyDuberstein
AG
City is blanketed with cameras, inside and out. Maybe they'll figure out a motive. Maybe not. But very confident this was one shooter named Paddock.

Switching between those 2 windows would have changed the echo dramatically.
Coppell97
AG
http://midnightinthedesert.com/hotel-guest-next-door-las-vegas-shooter-saw-multiple-gunmen-video/

Multiple gunmen?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Per a witness hidng in the bushes. One guy shooting out of 2 windows would certainly seem like 2.
TAMUallen
AG
Coppell97 said:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/hotel-guest-next-door-las-vegas-shooter-saw-multiple-gunmen-video/

Multiple gunmen?

Wish the publisher was credible and wish there was more info. The security guard being shot by "police" instead of the shooter is a pretty big bombshell to drop without any real details. For that, I initially dismiss this as rubbish
Rapier108
DannyDuberstein said:

City is blanketed with cameras, inside and out. Maybe they'll figure out a motive. Maybe not. But very confident this one shooter named Paddock.
But there is a massive conspiracy to hide the truth and he's just a pasty.

It is really a dozen shooters from every direction, funded by the Rothschilds, the Bilderberg Group, the CIA, and the lizard people.

They've already deleted all video of the shooters, eliminated all witnesses, and Paddock was just a patsy who is Lee Harvey Oswald's love child.

I'm going to listen to Art Bell now and check to see what Alex Jones has uncovered.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Coppell97
AG
Yes. Could be bogus, but who knows. Ran across it so I thought I would share.
HumbleAg04
AG
Coppell97 said:

Multiple gunmen?

I'm all in on this. Read it on the internet. Must be true!
Bobcat06
AG
Coppell97 said:

Multiple gunmen?
I believe that there is more to the story than we are aware and don't discount the possibility of multiple gunmen, but Art Bell is not a credible source.
HumbleAg04
AG
67 officers had body cams. The truth will come out. The sheriff said there will be significant information in the next 48 hours.
scoop12
AG
At just after 4:50 of this video, she pans up to about 10-12 floors high and flashes of light corresponding to the gun shot sounds can be seen. Very interesting.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TAMUallen said:

Coppell97 said:

Multiple gunmen?

Wish the publisher was credible and wish there was more info. The security guard being shot by "police" instead of the shooter is a pretty big bombshell to drop without any real details. For that, I initially dismiss this as rubbish

Not to mention....he was "hiding in bushes" outside the hotel....but saw the security guard shot on the 32nd floor????

cmag
scoop12 said:

At just after 4:50 of this video, she pans up to about 10-12 floors high and flashes of light corresponding to the gun shot sounds can be seen. Very interesting.

Yes very interesting that they fixed Windows that had been shot through without anyone noticing so quickly.
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.