Shooting in Las Vegas

884,397 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Olag00 said:

Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

The video above showed this image and it seems this photo would show the windows unless this is another view of the hotel???

Can you see the windows blown out on the 32nd floor? I can't see anything blown out.
I couldn't either, thats why I was wondering...I have tried zooming in but my software isn't anything powerful to tell.
Tell your computer to "Enhance"

Burnsey
AG
Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

Compare with daytime photos. You can see the drapes.

But what if they replaced the other windows right away and then knocked those out on the 32nd for the daytime photo-op? Again, I don't want people to think I am some tinfoil hat

guy. I am just playing the devil's advocate.

Tinfoil post is tinfoil, and you tinfoil types make me want to puke.
Jett01
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooter-sent-tens-thousands-dollars-overseas-officials-say.html

Shooter sent large sum of $$$ overseas before killings. Unknown where. I find it too coincidental that his woman just happens to be overseas during this. Bet she knows something.

edit now saying $100,000 to Phillipines - imagine that

This is one of my questions. Why do they keep saying they are waiting on her to come back to talk to her? If she's the closest person to him and she's conveniently out of the country, why can't they make her come back early?
Blahhead
Burnsey said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

But what if they replaced the other windows right away and then knocked those out on the 32nd for the daytime photo-op? Again, I don't want people to think I am some tinfoil hat

Well, you would be very wrong. You're probably also a 9 to 5 person who doesn't care to think outside the box. I think it's fun to over analyze and come up with ridiculous but plausible ideas.
bobbranco
AG
Blahhead said:

Burnsey said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

Well, you would be very wrong. You're probably also a 9 to 5 person who doesn't care to think outside the box. I think it's fun to over analyze and come up with ridiculous but plausible ideas.

Username checks out.
dcaggie04
AG
Blahhead said:

Burnsey said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

Your problem is is that none of your ridiculous ideas are even plausible. You are just throwing crap looking for other stupid people to latch on to it so you aren't the only stupid person here.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

But what if they replaced the other windows right away and then knocked those out on the 32nd for the daytime photo-op? Again, I don't want people to think I am some tinfoil hat guy. I am just playing the devil's advocate.

I am guessing each pane is roughly 4' x 10'.

They will probably hoist workers down from the roof using a swing stage supported by the window washing davits.

It would take two separate lifts to complete the work.

I doubt the hotel operator was involved with any cover-up.

It's probably my last what-if response because I am getting a little far out there with this one. But... What if the windows were rigged before hand to open and close? What if they had small cut outs that were then plugged?

This is not possible. The way high rise windows are constructed, they are permanently inoperable. The glass is sandwiched between mullions with a rubber gasket. The mullions are basically screwed to the structure. The glass panels are also pretty heavy.

You also can't just cut out a piece of glass and reinsert it like a plug. It just doesn't work that way. It would be very noticeable and might even fall out anyway because of the pressure difference between the inside and outside.
Olag00
AG
Just said on foxnews the guy videod himself while shooting
dcaggie04
AG
Mullions. The word you are looking for is Mullions.
Blahhead
My mind constantly races with ideas and information -- mostly business and invention stuff -- but sometimes just random crap. I don't think there is good business person who doesn't at least mentally challenge every idea, process, etc. Some of the things you might come up with, will be out there and/or totally useless.

I like my thought process during the day, not so much at night. There are many nights where it takes me hours to fall asleep because I can't stop processing random crap.
FriscoKid
AG
Olag00 said:

It was probably an actor that looked like him.
ABATTBQ11
AG
dcaggie04 said:

When I want millions, my keyboard gives me mullions. When I want mullions, my keyboard gives me millions.

**** you swype.
Blahhead
ABATTBQ11 said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

Blahhead said:

bobbranco said:

But what if they replaced the other windows right away and then knocked those out on the 32nd for the daytime photo-op? Again, I don't want people to think I am some tinfoil hat guy. I am just playing the devil's advocate.

I am guessing each pane is roughly 4' x 10'.

They will probably hoist workers down from the roof using a swing stage supported by the window washing davits.

It would take two separate lifts to complete the work.

I doubt the hotel operator was involved with any cover-up.

It's probably my last what-if response because I am getting a little far out there with this one. But... What if the windows were rigged before hand to open and close? What if they had small cut outs that were then plugged?

This is not possible. The way high rise windows are constructed, they are permanently inoperable. The glass is sandwiched between mullions with a rubber gasket. The mullions are basically screwed to the structure. The glass panels are also pretty heavy.

You also can't just cut out a piece of glass and reinsert it like a plug. It just doesn't work that way. It would be very noticeable and might even fall out anyway because of the pressure difference between the inside and outside.

Makes sense. I haven't done any in-depth research on these types of windows, and in general, I don't know much about them.
Burnsey
AG
But your ideas and others of your ilk aren't plausible. They are mostly ignorant.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Olag00 said:

What a piece of ****. I hope he's beaten with a baseball bat for the rest of eternity.
FTAG 2000
AG
Video news is... interesting. Wondering if it was wifi enabled and streamed to someone somewhere.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Then STFU with crackpot theories.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Jett01 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/las-vegas-shooter-sent-tens-thousands-dollars-overseas-officials-say.html

Shooter sent large sum of $$$ overseas before killings. Unknown where. I find it too coincidental that his woman just happens to be overseas during this. Bet she knows something.

This is one of my questions. Why do they keep saying they are waiting on her to come back to talk to her? If she's the closest person to him and she's conveniently out of the country, why can't they make her come back early?
She's in Philippines. So - tricky. Probably hiding her $100,000
bobbranco
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Unless butt glazing is involved.
Burnsey
AG
Oh and I'll be glad to compare my '9 to 5' form 1040 versus yours any day.
agsalaska
AG
Olag00 said:

Wow.
IDAGG
AG
Blahhead said:

My mind constantly races with ideas and information -- mostly business and invention stuff -- but sometimes just random crap.
Hedley, is that you?

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
dcaggie04
AG
You are correct. But I'm trying to remember the last time I've seen a butt glazing in a high rise curtain wall system.
aggiepanic95
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Jett01 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Thought she was in Japan...Tokyo. Has that been debunked?
White Liberals=The Worst
aggiepanic95 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Jett01 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

That's what I heard as well.
Olag00
AG
She is scheduled to return tomorrow according to fox
Ag In Ok
AG
Olag00 said:

Big big news. Not sure how edited it will be but this could address a ton of questions.

As for the glass - in all likelihood replacing would have to be done from the outside of the building.
Blahhead
ABATTBQ11 said:

Then STFU with crackpot theories.

I have no theories. Show me one of the theories that I've posted. All I've said is that with ingenuity, technology, the cover of darkness and chaos, roads being closed and people being locked down, anything is possible. You have magicians in Vegas pulling off slight of hand and massive illusions without all the other factors.

While I don't believe anything shady is going on, and it's not probable, anything is possible.

Edit - I can't wait for the person to imply that I now believe magic and magicians are involved. For a board that I usually like, a lot is being misconstrued on this thread.
bobbranco
AG
I know that Mandalay bay has a mullion system.
Olag00
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Olag00 said:

Big big news. Not sure how edited it will be but this could address a ton of questions.

As for the glass - in all likelihood replacing would have to be done from the outside of the building.
They just added additional information saying it was pointed at the crowd through the window. One in the hallway and the window camera.

They also say it isn't confirmed by authorities. They are siting dailymail.com as the source.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Jett01 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Her whereabouts unknown now. I was surmising she was in Phillipines cuz the $100,000 sent there
FireAg
AG
AG 2000' said:

Video news is... interesting. Wondering if it was wifi enabled and streamed to someone somewhere.
Except they have said he had no online persona at all...
Blahhead
Olag00 said:

Ag In Ok said:

Olag00 said:

They just added additional information saying it was pointed at the crowd through the window. One in the hallway and the window camera.

They also say it isn't confirmed by authorities. They are siting dailymail.com as the source.

I wonder how long the hallway camera was up and why it didn't raise suspicions? Was it mounted or was it on some kind of stand?
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
The video news is old. Is fox just picking up on this? I heard that he had filmed himself on the radio this morning before 7 AM.
FTAG 2000
AG
FireAg said:

AG 2000' said:

Except they have said he had no online persona at all...

Why else would you video it? So law enforcement understands what you did? The fact one was pointed at the crowd tells me it was possibly streamed somewhere.
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.