Shooting in Las Vegas

884,367 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GlendaleAg said:

BernArnold said:

GlendaleAg said:

I haven't read the whole thread but you guys don't really believe this 60+ year old guy who was living in a nursing home got dozens of weapons up to the 32nd floor (some of which must be illegal since it sounded like an automatic weapon)

AND

where's all the footage from all the hundreds of Vegas hotel cameras everywhere

AND finally

there are no gunfire sparks coming from the 32nd floor, it comes from about the 12th floor when video'd from outside on several phone cameras

This guy was probably a patsy ... 60+ years with no criminal record of any kind ... is so feeble he had to be moved to assisted living but gets all this firepower that would make Sons of Anarchy envious up 32 floors and no one even the maid service that cleans everyday notices ... c'mon

EDIT: hundreds of hotel cameras (not hotels)

wow thanks for the comedy break.....

he lived in a house in a retirement community - not a nursing home. big difference. lol. my grandparents moved to a LV retirement community in their 70s.....big nice house on a golf course. NOT assisted living in any way.

And the reflections off lower windows have been well debunked already. Pretty clear videos of shots fired with muzzle fire from that upper floor all over the place too that look very different from those little twinkling reflection lights.

Also hard to be a patsy when you fire through the door at cops/security just before shooting yourself.

I'm sure plenty of camera views exist and we will see him taking in suitcases alone, etc. It's just been locked down already credit to the response there.

Exactly what I'm referencing those twinkling lights are nothing like muzzle fire. Which can be clearly seen in other videos from other angles.

And FYI. In several cases the twinkling lights continue AFTER the sound stops. Basic physics tells you that light travels much faster then sound does. So that indicates the light is not from the gun you hear.
Post removed:
by user
oneeyedag
Marcus Aurelius said:

He carried the artillery up to the 32nd with his walker and an indwelling foley.

I understand from infowars he emptied his Foley, all 1000 ML before making the trek up 32 flights. The same article indicated he changed the tennis balls on the two front legs of his walker about midway up.
BenFiasco14
AG
Glad I wasn't hanging ITT when the suicide photo was posted sheesh
BlueAg2003
AG
People watch too many movies.
White Liberals=The Worst
BigHitterDaLama said:

https://instagr.am/p/BZyynbSFqfG

Photoshopped or real?
I think if there were ANY other missing windows aside from the known 2...it would be huge national news right now. There is no way that this would be covered up or ignored.
AggiePetro07
AG
There's a blood trail between gun and pool of blood.
BlueAg2003
AG
Quote:

That is a pretty tame photo compared to many self inflicted headshots. I wish the a-hole would have started with that shot.

Yep. I responded to some pretty nasty ones when I was still a cop. Faces half off, eyeballs out. This one is very clean, for lack of better words.
Post removed:
by user
Swan Song
AG
If those are brain guts why are they so smooth?

Sorry for all the medical jargon.
Post removed:
by user
BigHitterDaLama
Reports of other gun fire that night at Caesar's and Aria. ANyone else read this yet?

There is actually some phone video inside the mall next to Aria.......can hear what appears to be gun fire and people running like crazy.
Dengus
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Reports of other gun fire that night at Caesar's and Aria. ANyone else read this yet?

There is actually some phone video inside the mall next to Aria.......can hear what appears to be gun fire and people running like crazy.

Link? I've heard the same thing of Hooters and Flamingo
Blahhead
I don't know if I buy into all the conspiracy stuff out there. With that said, I've slowed down and watched a ton of videos where you should be able to see the muzzle blasts, and you don't see them. I've also heard a lot of police and others saying it was coming from the middle floors. Like this one:

libertyag
AG
I read that they found him in one hour and 12 minutes. Not making any comment on the time frame that it took but has anyone heard or read if he was shooting most of that entire time? Or did he stop after 15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.?
Post removed:
by user
Blahhead
Wycliffe_03 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

https://instagr.am/p/BZyynbSFqfG

Photoshopped or real?
I think if there were ANY other missing windows aside from the known 2...it would be huge national news right now. There is no way that this would be covered up or ignored.

Not that I believe any of this, but if it was an inside job or cover-up, the windows don't really matter. The roads were blocked off, people were locked down, it was at night, etc. Those windows could have been replaced very quickly and nobody would have known.
Charpie
AG
I took forensics at A&M. I'm only question what I'm remembering.
Olag00
AG
The video above showed this image and it seems this photo would show the windows unless this is another view of the hotel???

bobbranco
AG
libertyag said:

I read that they found him in one hour and 12 minutes. Not making any comment on the time frame that it took but has anyone heard or read if he was shooting most of that entire time? Or did he stop after 15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.?

SECURITY AND POLICE? REACHED THE ROOM WITHIN 15 OR 20 MINUTES.

MURDEROUS SOB SHOT A HOTEL SECURITY GUARD IN THE LEG? AT THAT TIME.

THEY RETREATED AND WAITED FOR SWAT.

SWAT BREACHED DOOR ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER.
Mort Rainey
GlendaleAg said:

I haven't read the whole thread but you guys don't really believe this 60+ year old guy who was living in a nursing home got dozens of weapons up to the 32nd floor (some of which must be illegal since it sounded like an automatic weapon)

AND

where's all the footage from all the hundreds of Vegas hotel cameras everywhere

AND finally

there are no gunfire sparks coming from the 32nd floor, it comes from about the 12th floor when video'd from outside on several phone cameras

This guy was probably a patsy ... 60+ years with no criminal record of any kind ... is so feeble he had to be moved to assisted living but gets all this firepower that would make Sons of Anarchy envious up 32 floors and no one even the maid service that cleans everyday notices ... c'mon

EDIT: hundreds of hotel cameras (not hotels)
Surprised it took this long to get to this point
Blahhead
Olag00 said:

The video above showed this image and it seems this photo would show the windows unless this is another view of the hotel???

Can you see the windows blown out on the 32nd floor? I can't see anything blown out.
Mort Rainey
Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

Can you see the windows blown out on the 32nd floor? I can't see anything blown out.
Cmon, let's get real here. The idea that you could tell for sure if windows on the right corner are blown out from this far away is ridiculous
Rapier108
Blahhead said:

I don't know if I buy into all the conspiracy stuff out there. With that said, I've slowed down and watched a ton of videos where you should be able to see the muzzle blasts, and you don't see them. I've also heard a lot of police and others saying it was coming from the middle floors. Like this one:

Fog of war for lack of a better term.

A lot of people thought it was because there was the flashing light reflection on one of the mid-floor windows.

If there had been a shooter on another floor, there would be broken windows on those floors as well.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Olag00
AG
Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

I couldn't either, thats why I was wondering...I have tried zooming in but my software isn't anything powerful to tell.
ABATTBQ11
AG
It was a retirement community, not assisted living, and they're called bell hops. He didn't have to carry anything to his room.
FriscoKid
AG
Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

You mean you can't see a dark window in a dark room from over a mile away?

I can't either.
Blahhead
GeorgePlimpton said:

Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

Cmon, let's get real here. The idea that you could tell for sure if windows on the right corner are blown out from this far away is ridiculous

Thanks for making my point.

If they were shooting from a different level, you would never know. Like I said above, the "real" blown out windows could have been replaced right after.
IDAGG
AG
Blahhead said:

Not that I believe any of this, but if it was an inside job or cover-up, the windows don't really matter. The roads were blocked off, people were locked down, it was at night, etc. Those windows could have been replaced very quickly and nobody would have known.
Well, like I said 20 pages ago, I now realize how deep this goes. Even the Glaziers Union is in on it.
Post removed:
by user
agdoc2001
AG
Olag00 said:

Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

I couldn't either, thats why I was wondering...I have tried zooming in but my software isn't anything powerful to tell.
Tell your computer to "Enhance"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GlendaleAg
AG
at 6:13 mark a Las Vegas taxi driver says she believes the shooting came from the 10th floor

bobbranco
AG
Compare with daytime photos. You can see the drapes.
cr
Olag00 said:

Thats the craziest pic...

the officers are hunkered down behind their vehicle, yet you have two people standing upright with their phones in hand.
Blahhead
FriscoKid said:

Blahhead said:

Olag00 said:

You mean you can't see a dark window in a dark room from over a mile away?

I can't either.

You missed the point. If there were other windows blown out, it would be hard to tell, as you can't see the windows which are currently blown out.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.