Shooting in Las Vegas

882,924 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
TheCougarHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mjfrog said:

orrrrrr.... maybe he was set up. Like the movie Arlington Road. Not ready to demonize his brother, who looked genuinely caught off guard over the incident and probably was willing to go on camera only to convey that he didn't think his brother was the type to be a mass murderer. This, "we think he killed himself" narrative without a smoking gun confirmation has me thinking he was a victim as was 500+ other people. Then throw in a quick Hillary comment that was supposed to be "not political". Maybe he did it, but the motivation from a 64 year old semi-political activist doesn't fit the criminal mindset. Having his social media footprints going blank only reaffirms my suspicion. As for evidence, just for argument, what if the conspirators had acquired temporary employment jobs to gain access to hotel room access (room service, maintenance, etc.). If so, the collaborators in power will be able to cover up the loose ends, just as they did the killing of Seth Rich.

Kinda reminds of that Mark Wahlberg movie where they try to sit him up for killing the president, but they screwed up, and he gets revenge and exposes the conspirators
BigHitterDaLama
So Danley lived with Paddock in his home in the retirement community on the AZ border. According to Dailymail, house was vacant when Mesquite Police and Detectives showed up to inspect it today:

Mesquite police said the home was vacant when authorities arrived to search it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940594/Gunman-companion-Marilou-Danley-detained.html#ixzz4uNS6dJgo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
IDAGG
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

So why was the window replaced so fast?
This goes deeper than I thought. Even the Glaziers Union is in on it.
Bunk Moreland
http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/02/if-youre-truly-outraged-by-the-las-vegas

Great article here taking apart a pathetic article from the NYT
Cy_Tolliver
Yeah I don't get this that first they reported she was a POI, then they said she was in custody, then they said she's not a POI, then they said she's not even in the country.

And how do you rule her out as a POI? Maybe that yeah, she wasn't physically there that night when the shooting occurred, but how do you rule out that she helped plan it so quickly?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

So Danley lived with Paddock in his home in the retirement community on the AZ border. According to Dailymail, house was vacant when Mesquite Police and Detectives showed up to inspect it today:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940594/Gunman-companion-Marilou-Danley-detained.html#ixzz4uNS6dJgo

Vacant as in nobody home.

Or vacant as in empty?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

mjfrog said:

orrrrrr.... maybe he was set up. Like the movie Arlington Road. Not ready to demonize his brother, who looked genuinely caught off guard over the incident and probably was willing to go on camera only to convey that he didn't think his brother was the type to be a mass murderer. This, "we think he killed himself" narrative without a smoking gun confirmation has me thinking he was a victim as was 500+ other people. Then throw in a quick Hillary comment that was supposed to be "not political". Maybe he did it, but the motivation from a 64 year old semi-political activist doesn't fit the criminal mindset. Having his social media footprints going blank only reaffirms my suspicion. As for evidence, just for argument, what if the conspirators had acquired temporary employment jobs to gain access to hotel room access (room service, maintenance, etc.). If so, the collaborators in power will be able to cover up the loose ends, just as they did the killing of Seth Rich.

Kinda reminds of that Mark Wahlberg movie where they try to sit him up for killing the president, but they screwed up, and he gets revenge and exposes the conspirators

Shooter. Except he was well trained.
The Debt
BernArnold said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Or vacant as in empty?

Crack detectives be like "Where the hell is the homeowner...oh wait, that's right."
TheCougarHunter
AG
BernArnold said:

TheCougarHunter said:

mjfrog said:

Shooter. Except he was well trained.

Of course he was. He was Bob Lee Swagger
Bunk Moreland
has event security confirmed that girl's story about the woman screaming that they were all going to die tonight?

She said security booted her and a guy. If she had nothing to do with it and was just randomly yelling, how sadly coincidental would that have been?
AggieHank86
AG
mjfrog said:

Why orrrrrr.... maybe he was set up. Like the movie Arlington Road. Not ready to demonize his brother, who looked genuinely caught off guard over the incident and probably was willing to go on camera only to convey that he didn't think his brother was the type to be a mass murderer. This, "we think he killed himself" narrative without a smoking gun confirmation has me thinking he was a victim as was 500+ other people. Then throw in a quick Hillary comment that was supposed to be "not political". Maybe he did it, but the motivation from a 64 year old semi-political activist doesn't fit the criminal mindset. Having his social media footprints going blank only reaffirms my suspicion. As for evidence, just for argument, what if the conspirators had acquired temporary employment jobs to gain access to hotel room access (room service, maintenance, etc.). If so, the collaborators in power will be able to cover up the loose ends, just as they did the killing of Seth Rich.
Ans we thought that the SHOOTER was crazy ....
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
How creepy would that be (on top of everything else) if the house was vacant-vacant meaning deserted, and this guy has been who knows where instead of his residence for much longer than the week of setup.
Cy_Tolliver
something really doesn't add up here, that's for sure
BigHitterDaLama
BernArnold said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Or vacant as in empty?
Yup, very vague.
The Debt
Jersey Girl said:

How creepy would that be (on top of everything else) if the house was vacant-vacant meaning deserted, and this guy has been who knows where instead of his residence.

Soros-funded residency
Anonymous Source
S
CNN and Fox News reporting that investigators are combing through the residence in Mesquite. If it would have been empty, you gotta figure one of them would have broken that by now.
Gig 'Em
TexasAggie_02
AG
BernArnold said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Or vacant as in empty?
i think it mean "nobody home." daily mail is a UK paper, they might have a slightly different use of vacant. Most of us think of vacant as "empty"

Quote:

'It's a nice, clean home and there's nothing out of the ordinary,' the Mesquite police spokesman said. 'It's a regular neighborhood.'
"nothing out of the ordinary" sounds to me like it was not empty, just nobody home
BigHitterDaLama
What I dont understand is they name her first, then they clear her. At 3.37am, she has been detained. Now news is saying she is out of the country.

Edit: home was probably vacant as in no one there and not "empty". But I always used vacant to mean nothing in a home, ie furniture, decor etc.
Cy_Tolliver
If he has a computer, that's going to shed quite a bit of light on this I think. Unless he got rid of it.
AggieHank86
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

We have about 20 pieces of a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Of course nothing nothing "adds up" as of yet.
The Debt
BigHitterDaLama said:

What I dont understand is they name her first, then they clear her. At 3.37am, she has been detained. Now news is saying she is out of the country.

They are reporting she is out of the country ?

Didn't this happen to another shooter? Pulse? Chatanooga? The California shooter? One of them "the wife was in custody" then next you hear she is outside our jurisdiction.
White Liberals=The Worst
Not sure if that is him in the anti-Trump protest vid or not, but there are only two types of people who supported Bernie...radical communists and the clinically psychotic.
Cy_Tolliver
CollegeStationAgFan said:

CNN and Fox News reporting that investigators are combing through the residence in Mesquite. If it would have been empty, you gotta figure one of them would have broken that by now.
Did I read an article correctly that said he lived in Mesquite Texas before moving to Mesquite Nevada?

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I am no conspiracy theorist at all but.....

vacant house (if it really is)
so many weapons and no apparent training
GF conveniently out of the country
checked into hotel for a week basically but nobody sees anything
has a pilot's license and his own planes
no publicized manifesto or revenge angle
tactical operation with guns and cameras
perp conveniently kills himself

you got enough there for a good Jack Reacher movie.

TexasAggie_02
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Edit: home was probably vacant as in no one there and not "empty". But I always used vacant to mean nothing in a home, ie furniture, decor etc.
what was actually said to the media? Police could have said that they are no longer searching for her, that she has been located (not mentioning overseas) and they report that she's been detained.
BigHitterDaLama
The Debt said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

They are reporting she is out of the country
Look at the LVMPD Twitter feed from 3:37am

Weird stuff here

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/marilou-danley-photos-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-girlfriend-person-of-interest-shooter-route-91/
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

Did I read an article correctly that said he lived in Mesquite Texas before moving to Mesquite Nevada?

yes. had a license in Texas circa 2007 lived in Mesquite TX
Anonymous Source
S
Cy_Tolliver said:

I just read that on Statesman.com. News to me.
Gig 'Em
BigHitterDaLama
TexasAggie_02 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

what was actually said to the media? Police could have said that they are no longer searching for her, that she has been located (not mentioning overseas) and they report that she's been detained.
They sent out a tweet stating they had her in custody at 3.37am. See what I just posted
FrontPorchAg
We fixed the keg said:

PhatMack19 said:

OnlyForNow said:

$100? He got a corner suite on the 32nd floor.

He threw down a few grand.
Most people in those suites in Vegas aren't paying for them. It sounds as though he had money from the little we know. If he's a gambler and gets comps, he would absolutely be able to ask his host for a specific room.
Platinum Rates for that room (if you even have to pay) is only ~$200 per night. Also, the rooms located on the corners on the upper floors are the 2 bedroom suites.

I have heard reports about how hard it is to get one of those types of rooms for big events. That isn't always the case. With MLife for MGM, there are rooms frequently set aside for Noir and Platinum members. I only say that as it may not be the case that this was planned months in advance. It is just too soon to know for sure.

What does it matter what the room costs? He's just going to put it on the credit card. He knows he's never paying the bill.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Didn't this happen to another shooter? Pulse? Chatanooga? The California shooter? One of them "the wife was in custody" then next you hear she is outside our jurisdiction.
The wife of the Orlando shooter left the country after the shooting, IIRC. Unsure whether she snuck out or was allowed to leave by the feds.
BPCAg05
AG
I thought the sheriff said in the press conference that she is still a POI and she is out of the country but they have been in communication with her. To me this means she obviously wasn't at the concert telling people they're going to die. I also have to believe she at a minimum had an idea that he was going to do this, if not out right help him out in some way.
TexasAggie_02
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

They sent out a tweet stating they had her in custody at 3.37am. See what I just posted
where? the only time the word "custody" appears on that page, is written by a reporter, not the police

this is what the police tweeted at 5:37. Either you made a typo on the time, or they managed to make a separate tweet exactly 2 hrs prior (that is now deleted)

so they "located" her. says nothing about custody
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

Yeah, what kind of a crazy person who intends to die Sunday night doesn't keep his refrigerator fully stocked and acquire an appropriate amount of knick-knacks for his home? Doesn't he care what the police will think of him when they come over??
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mort Rainey
Mtn_Guide said:

We fixed the keg said:

PhatMack19 said:

OnlyForNow said:

$100? He got a corner suite on the 32nd floor.

He threw down a few grand.
Most people in those suites in Vegas aren't paying for them. It sounds as though he had money from the little we know. If he's a gambler and gets comps, he would absolutely be able to ask his host for a specific room.
Platinum Rates for that room (if you even have to pay) is only ~$200 per night. Also, the rooms located on the corners on the upper floors are the 2 bedroom suites.

I have heard reports about how hard it is to get one of those types of rooms for big events. That isn't always the case. With MLife for MGM, there are rooms frequently set aside for Noir and Platinum members. I only say that as it may not be the case that this was planned months in advance. It is just too soon to know for sure.

What does it matter what the room costs? He's just going to put it on the credit card. He knows he's never paying the bill.
This. One of the Columbine kids toured a potential college two weeks before and went to prom the weekend before. None of their actions beforehand have to make any sense
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.