Shooting in Las Vegas

882,592 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You're the one that called me out for taking everything at "face value". I've made my opinion clear all along and yet again above. I don't think it's unreasonable, but don't let me stop you from getting your buzz.

Maybe i should ask you why you buy the stuff in these links at face value? I simply proffered a possibility about the hard drive (which i don't know if there was more than one laptop or if a hard drive is even missing), and it seemed to bother you.
zmurda
DannyDuberstein said:

You're the one that called me out for taking everything at "face value". I've made my opinion clear all along and yet again above. I don't think it's unreasonable, but don't let me stop you from getting your buzz.

Maybe i should ask you why you buy the stuff in these links at face value? I simply proffered a possibility about the hard drive (which i don't know if there was more than one laptop or if a hard drive is even missing), and it seemed to bother you.

Sorry, you're harshing my buzz bro
Bobcat-Ag
Why is no one stating the obvious conspiracy theory!

The shooter was an alien who has lived here for years. His money comes from his home planet. He was in the international witness protection program where the MIB where protecting him. Once the incident happened, the MIB have come in to take control and remove all possible references to the program.

Honestly, everyone is all like, oh this doesn't add up. Why would someone do this? Where did the money come from? Could he have had help?

Well, you were all missing the obvious theory. Aliens!!

I believe we can shut this one down now. Ok, I'm going to take a quick picture. Look right here and smile.

IDAGG
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

The shooter was an alien who has lived here for years. His money comes from his home planet. He was in the international witness protection program where the MIB where protecting him. Once the incident happened, the MIB have come in to take control and remove all possible references to the program.

Honestly, everyone is all like, oh this doesn't add up. Why would someone do this? Where did the money come from? Could he have had help?

I believe we can shut this one down now. Ok, I'm going to take a quick picture. Look right here and smile.

Finally! A conspiracy theory that actually makes sense.
ellebee
Bobcat-Ag said:

Shut it down, folks.
zmurda
I guess we'll just have to wait 50 years for the docs to come out of confidentiality.

TRASH!
stetson
AG
I'm in Vegas now looking at the MB. Whatever they did, those windows match now.
zmurda
stetson said:

Will you interview some employees while you're there and report back?
TexasAggie_02
AG
zmurda said:

stetson said:

Will you interview some employees while you're there and report back?
check out the service elevator as well
Texmid
AG
Try to get some video footage of Paddock carrying bags into the hotel.
aggiepanic95
AG
ask for Jesus Campos and see if he'll give you a tour
cbr
AG
I'm not sold there was more than one shooter, but there is a statistically significant number of people popping up dead later that say there was.

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-witness-gunmen-dead/

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/couple-with-henderson-ties-die-in-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-shooting/

Almost no way that many deaths is coincidence.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
'YourNewsWire' and 'WorldDailyNews' make CNN seem like a reputable organization. Both are FOS.

Quote:

Your News Wire, a 3-year-old website of murky facts and slippery spin, is published by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway a Bernie Sanders supporter in 2016 out of an apartment in L.A.'s historic El Royale.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hollywoods-hidden-alt-media-firebrands-1041157
zmurda
saw the stuff on that supposed concert goer. I don't think anyone has been able to definitively show that he was at that concert yet. Many think his tweet was fake
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Roy coy said:

Can I get an explanation of multiple shooters? Videos clearly showing there were multiple locations of shots. Or are we just ignoring this.

There were also shootings at Hooters, Aria, and Bellagio that MSM is failing to report on.

I guess if the MSM doesn't report on it- it never happened.

See, this is the stuff that we non-conspiracy types find so maddening. To make a statement like that, so definitively. Total and utter garbage.
"I like beavers. Healthy beavers are important" -- Olin Buchanan 6/11/2021
GCP12
AG
Whitetail
AG
I thought we already knew that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Is that breaking news? I thought it was known that an officer fired when they breached.
GCP12
AG
Not sure. Just saw it on my twitter feed. I haven't followed every detail of the case, myself, so I was hoping some here could comment
DannyDuberstein
AG
I don't know if it was from the sheriff directly, but there had been a report that an officer fired when they breached. Which wouldn't surprise me at all knowing they were entering a room of a guy that had been mowing people down with what they thought were automatic weapons, didn't know he was already dead, and probably just saw him on the floor.
GCP12
AG
Thanks, I really wasn't sure.
Whitetail
AG
GCP12 said:

Not sure. Just saw it on my twitter feed. I haven't followed every detail of the case, myself, so I was hoping some here could comment
NYT and others are running with it as breaking, it wasn't bad that you brought it up. Just thought it was already reported. Like the other post...maybe its breaking because its now confirmed by the sheriff.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

it wasn't bad that you brought it up
Sorry, wasn't really arguing with you, but I see how the "Every single detail" comment may have seemed that way. No harm, no foul
Cepe
AG
I thought it was just speculation since the guy had blood on his shirt. Some posters said it was protocol to shoot them to make sure they aren't playing dead. I don't remember confirmation of that though. Is this what they are talking about?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Slappy74
AG
The sheriff said the rounds were not fired in the room where Paddock was found.

Probably saw his reflection in a mirror.
DeangeloVickers
AG
So...were not gonna know anything are we
GCP12
AG
Ryno01 said:

So...were not gonna know anything are we
Don't worry about it. Just trust the government.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Those guys were beat cops. What conspiracy do you think they could possibly be part of? Hilarious.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
It's so weird to me how little information was produced from the media microscope this was under. Not claiming conspiracy or anything, but I've never seen anything like it. I mean we had the national news using his drivers license picture and a 25 year old picture provided by his brother as the primary visuals. Not only is there very little info out their about him, how he made his money, his friends, his wife, etc., the events in the hotel only made sense after multiple revisions by authorities.

I don't necessarily question the fact that he was a lone nut or how it happened, I'm more curious who this guy actually was, how he had so much cash, and why/how he lived his life as a borderline ghost.
Post removed:
by user
ABATTBQ11
AG
Cepe said:

I thought it was just speculation since the guy had blood on his shirt. Some posters said it was protocol to shoot them to make sure they aren't playing dead. I don't remember confirmation of that though. Is this what they are talking about?

I once had a milsci instructor tell is to never outrun our guns. Always shoot and kill a wounded enemy from far enough away that you have plausible deniability for murder, and kill them because you never know when some ahole is packing a suicide vest.

Shooting his body makes sense.
CSTXAg92
AG
There is *no way* we are getting the straight truth about this thing from the FBI. Too many inconsistencies and questionable items, not to mention the lack of information coming from the investigation.
drcrinum

Interesting coincidence.
lead
I fail to see a coincidence.
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.