How is this possible? (Trump shooting prophecy)

5,628 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rongagin71
jonb02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Start watching at 11:00 minute mark for about 30 seconds or so.

Mind you this video was made months ago.

Bald guy was oddly specific.
Sapper Redux
You mean how can someone guess there will be attempts on the life of an extremely polarizing politician in an era of rising threats and normalization of violent rhetoric and extremism? Dunno. It's a mystery.
jonb02
AG
Sapper Redux said:

You mean how can someone guess there will be attempts on the life of an extremely polarizing politician in an era of rising threats and normalization of violent rhetoric and extremism? Dunno. It's a mystery.
Like I said he was oddly specific down to the proximity of the round to his right ear.

Thanks for glossing over that.
Sapper Redux
Kay. Ask him for lottery numbers next. This is how psychics work. You take something very likely and add a bit of detail so that if it happens you look like you have foresight and if it doesn't happen, or something close to it happens, you can gloss over what you got wrong.
RAB91
God was definitely looking out for Trump yesterday.
dermdoc
AG
RAB91 said:

Agree.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Banned
Sapper Redux said:

Kay. Ask him for lottery numbers next. This is how psychics work. You take something very likely and add a bit of detail so that if it happens you look like you have foresight and if it doesn't happen, or something close to it happens, you can gloss over what you got wrong.

I think using some of Sapper's criticism is wise. How many "end of the world" prophets have we seen? I'm not saying this absolutely CAN'T be prophecy, but I'd like to see this guys hit rate on other predictions before saying this was divinely inspired
jonb02
AG
The Banned said:

Sapper Redux said:

I think using some of Sapper's criticism is wise. How many "end of the world" prophets have we seen? I'm not saying this absolutely CAN'T be prophecy, but I'd like to see this guys hit rate on other predictions before saying this was divinely inspired
Well he had some specific predictions of the near future so I guess time will tell. Bible does say there would be increase in old men having prophetic dreams in the end days, something like that.
jonb02
AG
Sapper Redux said:

But ask yourself how likely is it that he would be spot on about the bullet damaging his right ear. It's one thing to say someone is going to kill or try to kill Trump. Given the political mess we are in it's not a stretch for someone to predict that someone would try to kill Trump so I'm not even talking about that. It's an entirely other thing to say a bullet is going to come so close to killing him that it's going to damage his right ear. That is very specific details and not the same thing as a busted clock being right twice a day.

Sorry I have to disagree with you on this one.
Macarthur
RAB91 said:

I've seen this sentiment all over social media.

As much as I dislike the man, I'm very glad he is okay and this type of thing is reprehensible, but do you really believe this?

I mean, was God looking after the poor guy in the crowd that got his head blown open?
jonb02
AG
Macarthur said:

RAB91 said:

As much as I dislike the man, I'm very glad he is okay and this type of thing is reprehensible, but do you really believe this?

I mean, was God looking after the poor guy in the crowd that got his head blown open?
The thing is we all have a scheduled appointment.
Macarthur
That didn't answer the question
ramblin_ag02
AG
jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

But ask yourself how likely is it that he would be spot on about the bullet damaging his right ear. It's one thing to say someone is going to kill or try to kill Trump. Given the political mess we are in it's not a stretch for someone to predict that someone would try to kill Trump so I'm not even talking about that. It's an entirely other thing to say a bullet is going to come so close to killing him that it's going to damage his right ear. That is very specific details and not the same thing as a busted clock being right twice a day.

Using this logic the writers of the The Simpsons are the true prophets
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pro Sandy
AG
jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

But he wasn't spot on. The bullet struck his ear. The prophesy was that it was close, but ruptured the ear drum.
Sapper Redux
Macarthur said:

RAB91 said:

Or the kids in Sandy Hook and Uvalde…
kurt vonnegut
AG
jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

According to the prediction, after Trump was to duck down, he would have a profound religious experience. The reports I saw said that Trump asked several times about his shoes directly after the shooting. But, that aside, would it be a fair assessment of this prophecy that, if true, we should expect Trump to have been changed or affected by this religious experience? The prediction is that he becomes 'really on fire for Jesus . . .' after this.

I'm open to withholding judgement of the prophecy until we see if he's been changed to be more Christ-like. And what are characteristics of someone that is Christ-like? Someone that is kind, loving, respectful, understanding, patient, humble, compassionate, forgiving, etc.? Feel free to modify my description of 'Christ-like'.

I propose that we monitor Trump's comments and social media posts going forward and we can evaluate together whether his comments meet the description above. It will be a fun experiment.
dermdoc
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

According to the prediction, after Trump was to duck down, he would have a profound religious experience. The reports I saw said that Trump asked several times about his shoes directly after the shooting. But, that aside, would it be a fair assessment of this prophecy that, if true, we should expect Trump to have been changed or affected by this religious experience? The prediction is that he becomes 'really on fire for Jesus . . .' after this.

I'm open to withholding judgement of the prophecy until we see if he's been changed to be more Christ-like. And what are characteristics of someone that is Christ-like? Someone that is kind, loving, respectful, understanding, patient, humble, compassionate, forgiving, etc.? Feel free to modify my description of 'Christ-like'.

I propose that we monitor Trump's comments and social media posts going forward and we can evaluate together whether his comments meet the description above. It will be a fun experiment.
Agree.

Just a slight modification as you definitely get the idea of being Christ like.

The fruits of the Spirit as listed in Scripture are peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, gentleness, generosity, faithfulness, and self control.
The Kraken
AG
Macarthur said:

RAB91 said:

I've been tempted to write the same thing in response to Facebook posts.
Rex Racer
AG
Macarthur said:

RAB91 said:

If the man was a follower of Christ, then the answer is yes. God was and is still looking after the guy in the crowd who died.

I don't know if he was or not.
Macarthur
I'm sure his family is comforted by your sentiment.
dermdoc
AG
Rex Racer said:

Macarthur said:

RAB91 said:

If the man was a follower of Christ, then the answer is yes. God was and is still looking after the guy in the crowd who died.

I don't know if he was or not.
The victim was a devout Christian and yes, they are comforted by that fact.
Macarthur
What if the guy in the crowd was a Muslim?
dermdoc
AG
Macarthur said:

What if the guy in the crowd was a Muslim?

I would pray for him and his family. And for God's mercy.
Macarthur
But that still doesn't reconcile the original point of why would God intervene w Trump and not others?

The little ones in Uvalde could have used some help.
dermdoc
AG
Macarthur said:

But that still doesn't reconcile the original point of why would God intervene w Trump and not others?

The age old question of why is there so much evil. And why does a good God allow it.

I read Job.

And I have faith this is not the only life we will live.
BluHorseShu
AG
RAB91 said:

Maybe. I'm not privy to God's plan. God allows alot of things to 'happen' as part of his bigger plan and it doesn't mean he is interceding in everything, even near misses. I don't know Trumps heart or how much he walks in his faith. My only prayer is that Trump realizes the significance of the event, repents, and actively works to bring this nation together. It might also tamp down instead of stoke any future idiots from trying again.
BluHorseShu
AG
dermdoc said:

kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

Agree.

The fruits of the Spirit as listed in Scripture are peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, gentleness, generosity, faithfulness, and self control.
I agree with you Doc, but also that either sets of 'fruits' you both listed are not currently observed in the man. So I too pray for Trump to realize how impactful this moment is and the opportunity it presents for him to change...not just for himself but for the prosperity of the country.
dermdoc
AG
BluHorseShu said:

dermdoc said:

kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

Agree.

I agree with you Doc, but also that either sets of 'fruits' you both listed are not currently observed in the man. So I too pray for Trump to realize how impactful this moment is and the opportunity it presents for him to change...not just for himself but for the prosperity of the country.
Some of the Bible's biggest faith heroes were very Trump like. David, Moses, Jacob, Jonah, Abraham (passed his wife off as his sister), etc.

In fact, it seems as if God chose a lot of folks like Trump in the past.

We shall see.
BluHorseShu
AG
dermdoc said:

BluHorseShu said:

dermdoc said:

kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

Agree.

Some of the Bible's biggest faith heroes were very Trump like. David, Moses, Jacob, Jonah, Abraham (passed his wife off as his sister), etc.

We shall see.
They were....up until they realized their sins and repented and followed God. But you're right...its possible God could be using Trump for something greater. However, like those in the bible, we likely may not know in our life time. The key is just keeping our faith focused on the Father, and not who we think might be one of his chosen messengers. We must be just as vigilant against false prophets (Gal. 1:8-9)
kurt vonnegut
AG
How would you determine if Trump is an agent of God or of the devil?
dermdoc
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

Holy Spirit discernment.
Sapper Redux
dermdoc said:

BluHorseShu said:

dermdoc said:

kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

Agree.

We shall see.

The only comparable figure in your list (going by the biblical text) is David, whom the Bible is clear was weakened and degraded by his sins leading to a civil war amongst his sons. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
dermdoc
AG
Sapper Redux said:

dermdoc said:

BluHorseShu said:

dermdoc said:

kurt vonnegut said:

jonb02 said:

Sapper Redux said:

Agree.

We shall see.

The only comparable figure in your list (going by the biblical text) is David, whom the Bible is clear was weakened and degraded by his sins leading to a civil war amongst his sons. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Trump's family are not like David's.

Macarthur
dermdoc said:

Macarthur said:

The age old question of why is there so much evil. And why does a good God allow it.

I read Job.

And I have faith this is not the only life we will live.

I saw this a long time ago and am reminded every time this type of discussion comes up.

PabloSerna
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

Technically, the devil can do nothing that God does not permit. God 101.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.