New Columbia Movement: The lefts newest boogieman

9,364 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by schmendeler
AGC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

BTW, if you continue to use 'libs of TikTok' you should repeatedly be ridiculed because they have been shown to be peddling disinformation, propaganda and using incendiary framing that paints the worst possible light. It's awful and has resulted in people getting death threats. That abomination is going to get someone killed.

Haha "how dare you show what people are doing and saying". Maybe don't try and groom kids.
Do you really think MacArthur as an individual , is trying to groom kids? If your being hyperbolic…maybe take that to F16. I may not agree with him, but this isn't the board for accusing someone unless they've stated it explicitly

Do you believe in morally neutral actions?
AGC
AG
Macarthur said:

You live in an alternate reality.

BTW, if one of these guys were your son, would you be proud of him?

Everyone on social media lives in an alternate reality. The only people who don't are those disconnected from it.
nortex97
AG
I think LoTT just reposts things others put up publicly on the internet.

They aren't the frauds, but they are victims now of the nuts (aka WaPo fraud reporter hack doxxing her);

But anyway, these events are disgusting.

Macarthur
RebelE Infantry said:

Macarthur said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Their demonstrations do tend to be civil, so we can deduce that this one most likely would have been as well.

No I do not support them. But I do understand them to a degree.

So, they just threw in some riot gear, just in case the gays got testy?

Yes, actually. They are a prime target for antifa and other agitators so they adopt a defensive posture and come prepared.

You didn't answer if you would be proud of your son for being a part of this group and a part of this incident?

With the caveat that this has not been confirmed, but if this turns out to be true, do you still support this?

RebelE Infantry
AG
Macarthur said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Macarthur said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Their demonstrations do tend to be civil, so we can deduce that this one most likely would have been as well.

No I do not support them. But I do understand them to a degree.

So, they just threw in some riot gear, just in case the gays got testy?

Yes, actually. They are a prime target for antifa and other agitators so they adopt a defensive posture and come prepared.

You didn't answer if you would be proud of your son for being a part of this group and a part of this incident?

With the caveat that this has not been confirmed, but if this turns out to be true, do you still support this?

Let me help you out- it's not true at all.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Macarthur
Of course, you didn't answer the question.
Silian Rail
Macarthur said:

I've heard that the pride parades are going to use Goldfingers gas to make all the spectators pass out and then rob them. Do you still support Pride if that's true?
Sapper Redux
Were you there?

I mean, you're claiming to understand the position of avowed white supremacists / neo-Nazis.
Macarthur
Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

I've heard that the pride parades are going to use Goldfingers gas to make all the spectators pass out and then rob them. Do you still support Pride if that's true?
silly
RebelE Infantry
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Were you there?

I mean, you're claiming to understand the position of avowed white supremacists / neo-Nazis.

Well, Sapper, I can use the powers of reason to deduce that they would have behaved as they always have.

Just as I can reasonably deduce that violence and destruction will likely accompany a BLM/antifa by looking at past performance.

Or that a pride parade will include all manner of sexual degeneracy on display in front of children.

This is kind of basic stuff…
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
BluHorseShu
AG
AGC said:

BluHorseShu said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

BTW, if you continue to use 'libs of TikTok' you should repeatedly be ridiculed because they have been shown to be peddling disinformation, propaganda and using incendiary framing that paints the worst possible light. It's awful and has resulted in people getting death threats. That abomination is going to get someone killed.

Haha "how dare you show what people are doing and saying". Maybe don't try and groom kids.
Do you really think MacArthur as an individual , is trying to groom kids? If your being hyperbolic…maybe take that to F16. I may not agree with him, but this isn't the board for accusing someone unless they've stated it explicitly

No, but I think there's a difference in accusing someone of proactively doing something as opposed to just standing on the sidelines. It's like prolifers who say, "well, I voted for a prolife politician, so my efforts to stop abortion are sufficient"
AGC
AG
BluHorseShu said:

AGC said:

BluHorseShu said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

No, but I think there's a difference in accusing someone of proactively doing something as opposed to just standing on the sidelines. It's like prolifers who say, "well, I voted for a prolife politician, so my efforts to stop abortion are sufficient"

So macarthur doesn't personally take his kids there but defends other people's ability to do so and doesn't find it to be harmful. If you research groomers they rely on others to help them gain access by looking the other way (if not actively helping them). Whether we like it or not, mac is standing in the gap right now. He could say it's wrong and stop it by condemning it and voicing his concern but he's equivocating and saying it's not his choice.
Macarthur
You need to quit being so cavalier with that term of groomers. That is a very specific term that is very serious.
Sapper Redux
RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

Were you there?

Well, Sapper, I can use the powers of reason to deduce that they would have behaved as they always have.

Just as I can reasonably deduce that violence and destruction will likely accompany a BLM/antifa by looking at past performance.

Or that a pride parade will include all manner of sexual degeneracy on display in front of children.

As they always have? You mean violently and combatively, hoping for an excuse to use force? And of course you jump to issues during BLM. That's literally all you have while defending avowed white supremacists.
Sapper Redux
Macarthur said:

You need to quit being so cavalier with that term of groomers. That is a very specific term that is very serious.

It's their latest Fox News word of the week.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Macarthur said:

No, he doesn't. The behavior on display at these events is absolutely grooming, and you can either stand against it or look the other way.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Sapper Redux said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

Were you there?

As they always have? You mean violently and combatively, hoping for an excuse to use force? And of course you jump to issues during BLM. That's literally all you have while defending avowed white supremacists.

PF's protest history consists of marching around with their megaphone and flags (a bit silly and ineffective if you want my true opinion) while carrying shields to defend themselves. Saying that "this is an excuse to use force" sounds an awful lot like blaming victims of violent mob attacks.

And of course I use BLM as an example. It makes perfect sense to draw comparisons and distinctions between various groups of organized protestors. And it's not like we all didn't sit around and watch on TV as one of these groups rampaged across the country like a Mongol horde just 2 years ago…
AGC
AG
Macarthur said:

As someone who's undergone training multiple times to work with youth at church and been actively involved in an anti-trafficking org for three plus years I know damn well what grooming is and how to use the term. It isn't just related to pedophiles so if that's what you think your information is way out of date.

I also know groomers rely on people looking the other way or trying to rationalize red flags, like how taking kids to drag shows and pride parades is normal. Normalization is part of it, making sex background noise that's always there. If you feel like I'm accusing you of grooming that's your own conscience because I've never said that nor would I. I've simply said you're looking the other way while it happens.
Macarthur
Fear...Fear...Fear. It's all you guys have.

So I'm clear, was this 'groomer training' through your church organzations?
AGC
AG
Macarthur said:

I've given years of my life and a material portion of my income to fighting domestic minor sex trafficking in a secular organization. I've rattled off in the past how pimps choose their victims and how they groom them. You can search the forums if you really care (but I don't think you do). Your lack of awareness of what the term means and reliance on politico and sapper's robin to your Batman to bash the red herring of Fox News speaks to how seriously you want to engage.

I can't make you see what you don't want to see. I hope you're smart enough not to take your kids to these events.
schmendeler
AG
Marxist>CRT>Grooming

All moral panic buzzwords that get low information voters riled up.
Johnny04
Macarthur said:

Since you are so offended at the term "grooming", explain to me what is the purpose in having transvestites come read to children in a library? Does the LGBTQ community feel a duty to teach children of normal people to read? What do transvestites and kids reading have to do with each other?

It was always another way to act out in a shocking, deviant way and normalize their sexual perversion to kids. And regular people naturally find it disgusting, even if we're told by big corporations that we need to celebrate it.
AGC
AG
schmendeler said:

Marxist>CRT>Grooming

All moral panic buzzwords that get low information voters riled up.

No irony in this post.
Macarthur
Johnny04 said:

Macarthur said:

Since you are so offended at the term "grooming", explain to me what is the purpose in having transvestites come read to children in a library? Does the LGBTQ community feel a duty to teach children of normal people to read? What do transvestites and kids reading have to do with each other?

It was always another way to act out in a shocking, deviant way and normalize their sexual perversion to kids. And regular people naturally find it disgusting, even if we're told by big corporations that we need to celebrate it.

It's always projection with you guys....

I don't have the answer to what the purpose is for all of these but this was a quote from one of the mother's that organized one of these in Texas.

"I want trans kids to know they're perfect as they are and that they're worth fighting for," Briggle told the Record-Chronicle. "We have to celebrate these children. Reading a book with a transgender theme does not make kids transgender, but it does make transgender kids feel empowered."

If you don't want your kids exposed to it, don't go!
diehard03
Quote:

I've taken trainings through various secular and non-secular environments with no difference between the two, so I am not sure what youre getting at.

I love and applaud your takes on many posts and you are a great contributor to the discussion here...but this is not one I think you continue down. Yes, please continue being against the Patriot Front stuff and everything else...but don't cast your lot with actual grooming just to oppose them.

Blu is absolutely correct with a previous take - this children in drag stuff is just as bad as all the other forms of child "sexplotiation" like pageants and whatnot.
Macarthur
diehard03 said:

Quote:

I've taken trainings through various secular and non-secular environments with no difference between the two, so I am not sure what youre getting at.

I love and applaud your takes on many posts and you are a great contributor to the discussion here...but this is not one I think you continue down. Yes, please continue being against the Patriot Front stuff and everything else...but don't cast your lot with actual grooming just to oppose them.

Blu is absolutely correct with a previous take - this children in drag stuff is just as bad as all the other forms of child "sexplotiation" like pageants and whatnot.

I guess where it comes down to, for me, is that there are degrees to everything. I'm sure someone could dig up video that we would all agree crosses a line. And there's also some that I've seen that is pretty innocuous.

What I object to is the immediate implication that because someone is trans or gay or lesbian and they participate in these things it is automatically sexually deviant and those people are sexual deviants who only want to prey on children.

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary. That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.

When contrasted against recent reports of estimates into the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults within churches and the amount of effort to cover those up, it strikes me as more than a bit misguided all the attention being paid to this particular issue.
Silian Rail
Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

I guess where it comes down to, for me, is that there are degrees to everything. I'm sure someone could dig up video that we would all agree crosses a line. And there's also some that I've seen that is pretty innocuous.

What I object to is the immediate implication that because someone is trans or gay or lesbian and they participate in these things it is automatically sexually deviant and those people are sexual deviants who only want to prey on children.

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary.
That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.

When contrasted against recent reports of estimates into the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults within churches and the amount of effort to cover those up, it strikes me as more than a bit misguided all the attention being paid to this particular issue.

Yes, but they're trying to groom the next generation, so to speak
diehard03

Quote:

The context matters right? Like the quote you posted, there's an agenda behind it. I don't think we are discussing mere participation here. There no agreement on what "trans kids" even are.

Quote:

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary. That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.
Maybe it's my manufacturing background talking, but I see 1.6% as trans/nonbinary as massive and must include a large portion of "false positives" to be accurate. Over 1 out of 100 people having this "switch flipped" and in the wrong body? That doesn't seem right to me (please feel free to correct me though) edit: I realize that non-binary is included and isn't quite the same, but the same principle applies - too high a %.

Quote:

eh, thats its own argument and only serves to rile people up. This is humans behaving badly and completely against the tenets of the faith itself.
Macarthur
diehard03 said:

Maybe it's my manufacturing background talking, but I see 1.6% as trans/nonbinary as massive and must include a large portion of "false positives" to be accurate. Over 1 out of 100 people having this "switch flipped" and in the wrong body? That doesn't seem right to me (please feel free to correct me though) edit: I realize that non-binary is included and isn't quite the same, but the same principle applies - too high a %.

Yeah, it would be interesting to break out that nonbinary.

So, what's interesting is I think you make a good point as it relates to raw numbers. I went back and found a source that claims about 0.6% of the population as trans, so I think the takeaway is that this number is pretty hard to pin down.

HOwever, I think the overarching point I was trying to make still stands and that is the number is really low based on the level of fervor.

Quote:

eh, thats its own argument and only serves to rile people up. This is humans behaving badly and completely against the tenets of the faith itself.

But I think it's important because I'm using it to further my point about proportionality. I know some may think differently, but my intent here wasn't to dunk on religion but to show that proportionally there are elements of sexual abuse that should garner far more attention than the trans community.
Sapper Redux
Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary.
That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.

Ah, dehumanizing a small group, those you deem "other," while positing them as a threat to "normal people." This always goes well, historically speaking.
Silian Rail
Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

Ah, dehumanizing a small group, those you deem "other," while positing them as a threat to "normal people." This always goes well, historically speaking.
had no clue you were an Afrikaner apologist.
Sapper Redux
Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

had no clue you were an Afrikaner apologist.

I wasn't sure what the stupidest response to my point would be, but by God you found it.
diehard03
Quote:

However, I think the overarching point I was trying to make still stands and that is the number is really low based on the level of fervor.
We are at peak "us vs them" in that both sides pick crazy positions just to prove how not "them" "us" is. (this is actually fascinating in that it's not kicking someone out of one's circle...it's choosing defining characteristics of your circle based on what someone else's are)

Theres a certain irony that the position of "family friendly drag shows are awesome" is the exact same as "everyone having access to AR15s is awesome".
Quote:

But I think it's important because I'm using it to further my point about proportionality. I know some may think differently, but my intent here wasn't to dunk on religion but to show that proportionally there are elements of sexual abuse that should garner far more attention than the trans community.
There's no zero sum to being able to say something is right or wrong. The Catholics here already know how much non-Catholics bring this up.
Zobel
AG
Quote:

Theres a certain irony that the position of "family friendly drag shows are awesome" is the exact same as "everyone having access to AR15s is awesome".
you're gonna have to walk me through that one
BluHorseShu
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

Were you there?

PF's protest history consists of marching around with their megaphone and flags (a bit silly and ineffective if you want my true opinion) while carrying shields to defend themselves. Saying that "this is an excuse to use force" sounds an awful lot like blaming victims of violent mob attacks.

And of course I use BLM as an example. It makes perfect sense to draw comparisons and distinctions between various groups of organized protestors. And it's not like we all didn't sit around and watch on TV as one of these groups rampaged across the country like a Mongol horde just 2 years ago…
But we can all agree PF and BLM are both groups of idiots. The distinction is that BLM was not held accountable and PF was arrested preemptively. I'd have to have more info on the PF arrest situation. I believe all have since been released. I guarantee that Coeur d'Alene is a very right leaning area, so if the police arrested them, they did so out of reasonable suspicion. But now those officers are getting death threats. I guess next time they'll wait until a riot happens and people are injured or killed. Constitutional rights should not be supressed…but what if it prevents a massacre? Tough choices

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.