New Columbia Movement: The lefts newest boogieman

9,212 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by schmendeler
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BluHorseShu said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Sapper Redux said:

Were you there?

I mean, you're claiming to understand the position of avowed white supremacists / neo-Nazis.

Well, Sapper, I can use the powers of reason to deduce that they would have behaved as they always have.

Just as I can reasonably deduce that violence and destruction will likely accompany a BLM/antifa by looking at past performance.

Or that a pride parade will include all manner of sexual degeneracy on display in front of children.

This is kind of basic stuff…

As they always have? You mean violently and combatively, hoping for an excuse to use force? And of course you jump to issues during BLM. That's literally all you have while defending avowed white supremacists.

PF's protest history consists of marching around with their megaphone and flags (a bit silly and ineffective if you want my true opinion) while carrying shields to defend themselves. Saying that "this is an excuse to use force" sounds an awful lot like blaming victims of violent mob attacks.

And of course I use BLM as an example. It makes perfect sense to draw comparisons and distinctions between various groups of organized protestors. And it's not like we all didn't sit around and watch on TV as one of these groups rampaged across the country like a Mongol horde just 2 years ago…
But we can all agree PF and BLM are both groups of idiots. The distinction is that BLM was not held accountable and PF was arrested preemptively. I'd have to have more info on the PF arrest situation. I believe all have since been released. I guarantee that Coeur d'Alene is a very right leaning area, so if the police arrested them, they did so out of reasonable suspicion. But now those officers are getting death threats. I guess next time they'll wait until a riot happens and people are injured or killed. Constitutional rights should not be supressed…but what if it prevents a massacre? Tough choices

What do you consider 'being held accountable'?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/22/fact-check-thousands-black-lives-matter-protesters-arrested-2020/6816074001/
schmendeler
AG
Tons of people that rioted or looted at BLM protests have been held accountable and brought to trial. It's just that no one wants to follow local newspapers and stories to see it. It's not like there's going to be a national story in the new York times or CNN when a dude that broke a window of a convenience store in Milwaukee is sentenced to six months probation or whatever.
Silian Rail
Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

Fear...Fear...Fear. It's all you guys have.

So I'm clear, was this 'groomer training' through your church organzations?

I've taken trainings through various secular and non-secular environments with no difference between the two, so I am not sure what youre getting at.

I love and applaud your takes on many posts and you are a great contributor to the discussion here...but this is not one I think you continue down. Yes, please continue being against the Patriot Front stuff and everything else...but don't cast your lot with actual grooming just to oppose them.

Blu is absolutely correct with a previous take - this children in drag stuff is just as bad as all the other forms of child "sexplotiation" like pageants and whatnot.

I guess where it comes down to, for me, is that there are degrees to everything. I'm sure someone could dig up video that we would all agree crosses a line. And there's also some that I've seen that is pretty innocuous.

What I object to is the immediate implication that because someone is trans or gay or lesbian and they participate in these things it is automatically sexually deviant and those people are sexual deviants who only want to prey on children.

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary.
That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.

When contrasted against recent reports of estimates into the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults within churches and the amount of effort to cover those up, it strikes me as more than a bit misguided all the attention being paid to this particular issue.

Yes, but they're trying to groom the next generation, so to speak

Ah, dehumanizing a small group, those you deem "other," while positing them as a threat to "normal people." This always goes well, historically speaking.
had no clue you were an Afrikaner apologist.

I wasn't sure what the stupidest response to my point would be, but by God you found it.

schmendeler
AG
Good post
diehard03
Quote:

you're gonna have to walk me through that one

I'm confident you will figure it out.
Zobel
AG
Kind of a weird response. I don't understand what you wrote.
Sapper Redux
Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

I've taken trainings through various secular and non-secular environments with no difference between the two, so I am not sure what youre getting at.

I love and applaud your takes on many posts and you are a great contributor to the discussion here...but this is not one I think you continue down. Yes, please continue being against the Patriot Front stuff and everything else...but don't cast your lot with actual grooming just to oppose them.

Blu is absolutely correct with a previous take - this children in drag stuff is just as bad as all the other forms of child "sexplotiation" like pageants and whatnot.

I guess where it comes down to, for me, is that there are degrees to everything. I'm sure someone could dig up video that we would all agree crosses a line. And there's also some that I've seen that is pretty innocuous.

What I object to is the immediate implication that because someone is trans or gay or lesbian and they participate in these things it is automatically sexually deviant and those people are sexual deviants who only want to prey on children.

Based on Pew, there are about 1.6% of the population that identifies as trans or nonbinary.
That is an incredibly small % of people of the population. And when you break it down further to those that are actual pedophiles, you get incredibly small numbers.

When contrasted against recent reports of estimates into the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults within churches and the amount of effort to cover those up, it strikes me as more than a bit misguided all the attention being paid to this particular issue.

Ah, dehumanizing a small group, those you deem "other," while positing them as a threat to "normal people." This always goes well, historically speaking.

I wasn't sure what the stupidest response to my point would be, but by God you found it.

The response was absolutely stupid. A useless non-sequitur. If you buy into the idea that the Boers are under attack, then it proves my point. So what exactly were you trying to do?
Silian Rail
Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Sapper Redux said:

Silian Rail said:

Macarthur said:

diehard03 said:

Quote:

The response was absolutely stupid. A useless non-sequitur. If you buy into the idea that the Boers are under attack, then it proves my point. So what exactly were you trying to do?

Show that you're a hypocrite, because you aren't an Afrikaner apologist.
Sapper Redux
Lol. I don't have to be a Boer apologist to be concerned about basic human rights. I'd say nice try, but it's not even that. It's just a pathetic argument.
MaroonStain
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

nortex97 said:

sigh, yet another thread about glbtq crap on the R/P board.

Maybe we needan "I just don't want to be bothered with gay/trans stuff' philosophy board.

We need a "LGBT discussion" board period, and the topics need to be banned from here AND politics. It's gotten to the point that it's overwhelming all the other discussions on both boards in a lot of ways. When it's one, or a handful a month on a busy board, thread a month, and they're not absolute crap shows its not a big deal. The beer thread here, or the space thread on pol that are..... kind of on topic, but not 100% are good examples. The constant rants and discussion really just need their own sub forum....it would have more traffic than some that already exist.

I'm pretty sure that would never happen because of optics, but it would be nice to participate with those topics moved to their own sub.

Just put these topics on F84...same same...
B-1 83
AG
Macarthur said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Macarthur said:

I used that one, in particular, because it's a public figure, but there are plenty floating around out there with much smaller children.

There's also tons of photos of kids that have smeared blood on their face after their first kill. I've even seen one that a little girl take a bite of the deer's heart after it's freshly killed.

I think things like that POTENTIALLY are far more harmful that watching guys dancing around in women's clothes. And for the record, I don't care that you hunt deer...that's not the issue.

One is a rite of passage and initiation into a community/clan. Wholesome, ancient, and strengthens ties to family and community.

The other is grooming.

I see it as grooming the other way around. you think smearing blood on a kids face is wholesome?

See how some folks have diff views.....crazy huh?
I don't see a sign in the background that says "It won't kill itself". I did see on at a drag show for kids that said "It won't lick itself", but they're totally the same.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Macarthur
The things the right conflates into the boogeyman really do baffle me. It must be traumatizing to constantly live your life in fear.
Silian Rail
Macarthur said:

The things the right conflates into the boogeyman really do baffle me. It must be traumatizing to constantly live your life in fear.

I imagine you live your life in a perpetually baffled state, scratching your head in wonder at how anyone could be against kids having their genitals lopped off, or having male strippers with wigs dance in front of them.
Johnny04
Macarthur said:

Its more like constantly living in disgust.
B-1 83
AG
Macarthur said:

It must be horrible to live any life where "It won't lick itself" is considered wholesome family entertainment, and can be explained away as any form of normalcy.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
schmendeler
AG
It's impressive the amount of legislative activity that can get drummed up over some tacky dress up dancing in comparison to a bunch of kids getting murdered for the umpteenth time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.