Should Christians read the Book of Jasher?

9,228 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PacifistAg
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, I think we're done here. Good work guys, really fantastic.
codker92
AG
You still have not answered any of my questions though friend? Why can't the Apocalypse of Abraham be scripture. You all read some made up stuff about St. Anthony by athanasius?

I value your post-modern opinion, whoops sorry pre-modern according to the good friar.

PacifistAg
AG
codker92 said:

Stealing an entire language is thievery.

You can only speak latin or greek austinite.

This is such a hilariously weak come back after getting busted for plagiarizing. And "austinite"? I'm not from Austin.
Zobel
AG
Sorry man I hit my limit on crazy/immature/infantile jousting early today.
codker92
AG
Sorry. Until you can post anything about where you got your language from. I have nothing left to say to you.

I will keep posting on this site.
PacifistAg
AG
Oh I have doubt you'll keep posting. I have no doubt you'll also continue to be exposed as someone who supports racist policies, is a liar, and plagiarizes...and likely even more.

That you seem to equate knowing a language with stealing someone else's work is what I'd expect from someone who actually promotes post-modernist thinking. Have a good one.
codker92
AG
PacifistAg said:

Oh I have doubt you'll keep posting. I have no doubt you'll also continue to be exposed as someone who supports racist policies, is a liar, and plagiarizes...and likely even more.

That you seem to equate knowing a language with stealing someone else's work is what I'd expect from someone who actually promotes post-modernist thinking. Have a good one.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=everything+is+racist&view=detail&mid=04B9575722C51894009904B9575722C518940099&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3deverything%2bis%2bracist%26form%3dQBLH%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3de%26sc%3d0-1%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d3F82D2A0EDE44DFEA310F2B22C07D567

Sorry to trigger you. Here listen to this link for a safe space.
PacifistAg
AG
Sweetheart, you support race-based colonization and apartheid. Sorry to tell you, but that pretty much makes you racist. I'm not triggered. Sad, and dumbfounded, that someone can claim to follow Jesus while supporting such evil? Sure. Triggered? Nah.
codker92
AG
Hahaha you call people sweetheart?
Dilettante
Calling people "sweetheart" on the internet is as stupid as calling them "kiddo" or "pal" sarcastically.

Passive aggressiveness over the internet rarely reflects well on the person using it. I think being blunt and even openly rude are better options. There's no reason to be passive aggressive when you're anonymous. Just say what you think.
Star Wars Memes Only
Whatever you say, bud.
Dilettante
I'm not your bud, pal.
Star Wars Memes Only
I'm not your pal, kiddo.
PacifistAg
AG
Interesting bump after a month and half. Someone must have been wanting some attention.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.