Serious question

16,267 Views | 366 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FTACo88-FDT24dad
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Patriot101
Ok, brother.
Patriot101
https://sites.google.com/site/transchristians/denominations/orthodox
Beer Baron
AG
This person is not well. Do we know his last usernames or did he just come in guns a blazing with crazy out of nowhere?
Post removed:
by user
Beer Baron
AG
You're right but this seems like a deteriorated version of that guy.
Patriot101
To: Zobel

Borrowing from Bob Dylan...

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."
Post removed:
by user
Patriot101
I admit that you have an higher IQ than me, AstroAg.

I'm also glad that your buddy is a board certified internet psychoanalyst, apparently.

Please answer the following question.

In YOUR worldview, is there a final justice?

In other words, Is there only sky above the Auschwitz concentration camp controlled by the Nazis and Hitler?
craigernaught
AG
Please stop.
Patriot101
Come on. I'm just a fool for Christ.

In the words of Bob Dylan...

PacifistAg
AG
Nevermind. Not worth it.
Patriot101
Since you claim to be a Christian, PacifistAg, we should agree that there is a final justice in our worldview. That should bring some of us into being concerned for our fellow man.

I'm still waiting for AstroAg to respond.
Patriot101
But if we are all going to heaven, PacifistAg, then why even bother agreeing with me that the atheistic/agnostic worldview has no final justice in their worldview?

You're basically very close in that respect to being one.
Patriot101
Reminds me of "The Emperor's New Clothes," which is also referred to as the "Emperor has no clothes" Danish Lutheran parable.

(While expressing admiration at their Emperor's new "invisible" clothes, a small boy cried out... "But the Emperor has no clothes!")

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=the%2bemporer%2bhas%2bno%2bclothes&=true

Pro Sandy
AG
What are you rambling about?
craigernaught
AG
Vote it down
Aggrad08
AG
Patriot101 said:

Come on. I'm just a fool for Christ.

In the words of Bob Dylan...

You can be a fool for Christ without being every other kind of fool too. Take a break, this isn't going well
PacifistAg
AG
I may be remembering incorrectly, but didn't he say he'd been permabanned before? Then he seems shocked that people would email staff after his call to harass churches and doxx me. Instead of engaging in some self-reflection as to why people from all across the theological spectrum have called on him to stop, apologize, and at this point want him removed because of his call against me, he just plays the victim.

I've even offered to continue this via email to spare this board, but he refuses because he wants this to be public.
Patriot101
This is why there were enough greater men than me around to ensure that we would become a constitutional republic. We aren't a pure democracy where the masses make right. That's exactly what even Aristotle feared in his book on "Politics."
Pro Sandy
AG
Patriot101 said:

This is why there were enough greater men than me around to ensure that we would become a constitutional republic. We aren't a pure democracy where the masses make right. That's exactly what even Aristotle feared in his book on "Politics."
Patriot101
It's just a myth, right? Why get all fussy over it?
Patriot101
And aren't you trying to publicly shame me right now?
PacifistAg
AG
This reminds me of what I see on social media a lot. Someone makes a horribly judgemental, bigoted, or racist statement, people call them on it, then they turn around and say "how dare you judge me?!"

Patriot, please stop this. We can communicate over email and I can clear up the obvious misunderstandings you have about what I believe on a number of topics. So polluting the board with this.

ramblin_ag02
AG
I surprised you were able to get that much out of this. This last string of posts reminds of one of those self-taught AI's, but the only input it was allowed was texags
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
craigernaught
AG
How has this guy not been banned?
NotAGiantBagOfWater
craigernaught said:

How has this guy not been banned?

Yep . . . .
Post removed:
by user
dermdoc
AG
Patriot101 said:

"Father, forgive them.
For they know not what they do."
Do you know how scary it is you quoted that? You are not Christ. Or Paul.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NotAGiantBagOfWater
AstroAg17 said:

Patriot was already perma banned once under the handle Patriot4301.

Friggin weirdos who create new accounts to get around bans I'm tellin you.
dermdoc
AG
Post removed:
by user
Star Wars Memes Only
A few years ago I would have supported this motion, back when this forum should have better been known as Astro and Friends, but your activity just isn't where it once was.
Star Wars Memes Only
AstroAg17 said:

dds08 was an actual lunatic I think.

Guy seemed pretty innocuous, though.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks. Deleted. It is just baffling.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.