The Word Homosexual First Appeared In 1946 Translation of The Bible

9,411 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Patriot101
Patriot4301
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Being gay was once way more limited to the wealthy ruling class. Interesting.

PacifistAg
AG

Nevermind.
Patriot4301
I just stated that it's interesting.

Let's do a study, since the connection has not been studied. The question has not been even asked.
Why is that?

All of your reasoning doesn't answer the question.

Does meth incline some gay men to have their first experience with another man or transgendered ?

What's the percentage?

Is that more equitable? You're so much smarter than me. I'm just curious.

Do you know the answer?
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

Sounds like 9/11 truthers who claim that "look, I just think it's interesting how building 7 fell".

Why is that? Scientists have studied the effects of meth on the human body. I've yet to see any that indicate that meth leads to genetic mutations, much less genetic mutations that cause homosexuality.

If meth is inclining "some gay men to have their first experience", you are already conceding that they were already gay. They just hadn't had their first experience. So, the meth doesn't make them gay. They were already gay.

And not all people who have same-sex experiences are gay, as already laid out to you. You are talking about things (LGBTQIA community specifically) of which you are ignorant.
Patriot4301
Meth was created in Japan in 1919. Random fact.
Amphetamine was created in Germany in the late 19th Century. There is a difference. So don't freak out because someone told you that adderall and meth are the same thing. Nope.
Patriot4301
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Sounds like 9/11 truthers who claim that "look, I just think it's interesting how building 7 fell".

Why is that? Scientists have studied the effects of meth on the human body. I've yet to see any that indicate that meth leads to genetic mutations, much less genetic mutations that cause homosexuality.

If meth is inclining "some gay men to have their first experience", you are already conceding that they were already gay. They just hadn't had their first experience. So, the meth doesn't make them gay. They were already gay.

And not all people who have same-sex experiences are gay, as already laid out to you. You are talking about things (LGBTQIA community specifically) of which you are ignorant.

I stated that just because it may be the only way for political science, I mean science, to study it. But I doubt sociology will even open their eyes to it.
Patriot4301
Apparently the masses didn't get ahold of meth until much later after it was invented in Japan in 1919.

Side question...I wonder how many wealthy people were playing around with it in the early to mid 20th century?
Frok
AG
So I have no idea about the meth connection to homosexuality, but an interesting fact about meth is that the Germans gave it to the troops in WW2 to boost morale. So maybe it does make you "gay"
Patriot4301
Side note:

"It has been shown that amphetamine (AMPH) and methamphetamine (METH) cause abnormalities of reproductive endocrine system in human beings. "

https://academic.oup.com/biolreprod/article/78/Suppl_1/119/2953913

The endocrine system regulates how much of each hormone is released.

Interesting.

Patriot4301
Frok said:

So I have no idea about the meth connection to homosexuality, but an interesting fact about meth is that the Germans gave it to the troops in WW2 to boost morale. So maybe it does make you "gay"

Or raping every French girl they could find?
Patriot4301
"The Enemy Within: Homosexuality in the Third Reich, 1933-1945
Abstract
From 1933 to 1945, the Nazi regime in Germany ruthlessly targeted homosexuals, particularly men, as enemies of the state. While Nazi doctrine officially repudiated same-sex romance, actual policy toward homosexuals in the Third Reich was by no means consistent."

https://digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1138&context=constructing

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the fear of death as a commoner German troop would have been a deterrent to having gay sex.

Tragic that the Nazis killed around a million or so homosexuals during the Holocaust.

Yet, the Nazi elite had gay parties. I wonder if meth was used?
Patriot4301
Are homeless people largely mentally ill?. They are often stereotyped by the philosophical materialists as being so. Sad. All they try to fix is the belly of people. But they can do nothing for the soul.
Patriot4301
Did you read the link. Scientists still don't know what meth does to the endocrine system.
Patriot4301
Scientist may need to add the strongly enhanced sex drive combined with visual hallucinations on sexual images by researching humans. Are you telling me that a rodent brain is capable of what the human brain/sex drive is on meth?
Nope.

Plus, they used some amphetamine and meth in the study.

You'd get better science if you Just stick with just one chemical at a time. It jacks with the hypothesis.
TxAgPreacher
S
It's shocking that this is even a debate. Scripture is clear that it is sin. People should be ashamed to have become so corrupted by the world.

Quote:

Ephesians 5:3-12 (ESV): But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. 4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. 5 For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them; 8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), 10 and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord
11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.
This whole thread has people trying to use empty words to stir up people to disobedience.

Thank you for those with the courage still to expose them.
TxAgPreacher
S
AstroAg17 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Sodomy is a sin period. Also gross.
This is a bit of a throwback but do you think blowjobs are gross and sinful? Or are you only talking about one particular kind of sodomy?

Your pooper is for pooping. Stop trying to redefine words. Everyone knows what sodomy is and you are being deceptive.
TxAgPreacher
S
AstroAg17 said:

The fact that you don't know what sodomy means doesn't mean that other people are trying to change the definition.

A few sources I've found indicate that the actual answer to my question is that while the English word "sodomy" includes oral sex, the original untranslated words used in the Bible referred only anal sex between men. Thanks for the help.

Lie all you want. It's a broad term, and doesnt refer to one act, but rather a range of acts, in context it's about homosexuality. I made a statement of fact about one of those acts. I'm sure gay means happy too. Peoples understanding of the term has changed over the years, but all sexual impurity is wrong. I was clear about that with my post above. I prefer not to use your nasty language.
TxAgPreacher
S
AstroAg17 said:

Wait, you think anal is a worse word than pooper? One is a medical term. This is why sex ed is important. Without it you end up with grown (I assume) men who are afraid to talk about their private parts.

I'm curious which part of what I wrote was the lie.

Nice try. I'm just trying to not roll around in the mud. I'm not going to name every act or "educate" people on degeneracy. I'm not saying we should be afraid to address any topic. I felt like you were just trying to be vulgar. I didn't like the nasty direction the convo was going. God bless. I hope you repent.

You tried to make it look like I didn't know what it was, when really I was just being cautious on saying the things I know for a fact are wrong.
Star Wars Memes Only
TxAgPreacher said:

AstroAg17 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Sodomy is a sin period. Also gross.
This is a bit of a throwback but do you think blowjobs are gross and sinful? Or are you only talking about one particular kind of sodomy?

Your pooper is for pooping.

As it was said by the sages of old. A gentleman and a scholar.
TxAgPreacher
S
AstroAg17 said:

You thought this sentence was an attempt at vulgarity?
AstroAg17 said:

A few sources I've found indicate that the actual answer to my question is that while the English word "sodomy" includes oral sex, the original untranslated words used in the Bible referred to only anal sex between men.

It wasnt about any particular phrase but rather the tone, and trajectory of the conversation. I wasn't going down that road with you. Going through a list of sex acts is not something I want to do with a stranger on the internet. I don't care to list off everything you can do with someone and be the arbiter of what is ok and what is not. There is a reason why the scripture isn't more graphic about it. Like I posted earlier from ephesians "For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret".
TxAgPreacher
S
AstroAg17 said:

I do have actual questions about your beliefs. Sincere questions. I have to warn you that they contain graphic language, but I hope you answer them.

Is oral sex between a husband and wife wrong? Is anal sex between a husband and wife wrong? Most of the sources I've read from Christians say that both are fine, since neither fits the biblical definition of sodomy.

You need to read your bible, figure it out, and repent. Good day, and God speed.
Star Wars Memes Only
TxAgPreacher said:

AstroAg17 said:

I do have actual questions about your beliefs. Sincere questions. I have to warn you that they contain graphic language, but I hope you answer them.

Is oral sex between a husband and wife wrong? Is anal sex between a husband and wife wrong? Most of the sources I've read from Christians say that both are fine, since neither fits the biblical definition of sodomy.
You need to read your bible, figure it out, and repent. Good day, and God speed.

You can't be serious if you expect this level of non-engagement to actually encourage someone to read the Bible.
TxAgPreacher
S
Philippians 2:12 (ESV): so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

If he is sincere as he claims he will be fine.
Star Wars Memes Only
TxAgPreacher said:

Philippians 2:12 (ESV): so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling
I don't know how to interpret this, but I'm not sure quoting the Bible at atheists is all that effective.
TxAgPreacher
S
dargscisyhp said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Yea, quoting the Bible at atheists isn't going to work either.

Matthew 7:6 (ESV): Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.
Star Wars Memes Only
Hitchens Vanity Fair (2010): Do not condemn people for their inborn nature. (Why would God create so many homosexuals, only to torture and destroy them?) Reject any faith if their commandments contradict [that].

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.