More Crusader Moms, Less Of These

3,925 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BQ78
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ramblin_ag02 said:

What I mean is that any posts not related a Baptist minister saying God approves her abortion (pause while I vomit in my mouth) would be moved by staff to the other thread
That would be an immense amount of moderation on a board that rarely has any.
ramblin_ag02
AG
I can dream
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FightinTexasAggie08
Martin Q. Blank said:

ramblin_ag02 said:

We need dump threads where staff can move all of the off topic stuff. We can have Christian pacifism thread, for instance, and just move everything there so it doesn't end up on every single other thread. Most other forums use Megathreads for stuff like this
It will come up in every thread because for some people, pacifism is central to their entire theology. All topics branch from it. Of course, they would claim Christ is the center and he was a pacifist", but they don't use the handle "ChristAg."

Regardless, your idea wouldn't work. A thread about a woman minister claiming God supported her abortion has turned into one about pacifism.
cd://boomheadshotgif.exe
Socially liberal NPC 888
Martin Q. Blank said:

ramblin_ag02 said:

We need dump threads where staff can move all of the off topic stuff. We can have Christian pacifism thread, for instance, and just move everything there so it doesn't end up on every single other thread. Most other forums use Megathreads for stuff like this
It will come up in every thread because for some people, pacifism is central to their entire theology. All topics branch from it. Of course, they would claim "Christ is the center and he was a pacifist", but they don't use the handle "ChristAg."

Regardless, your idea wouldn't work. A thread about a woman minister claiming God supported her abortion has turned into one about pacifism.
I equate pacifists of this type to vegans. Their religion revolves around perception rather than action. This is why they constantly talk about it. Their entire goal is attention and validation that they are better than other people. It never has been about spreading the word.

This is what cultural marxism does though. It subverts and makes singular issues more important than the religion itself.
https://i.imgur.com/gys0RBa.png
PacifistAg
AG
Darnit. Forgot my rule about engaging with white "advocates" (or whatever wrapper they're using today)
Macarthur
Aggie4Life02 said:

This is what happens when you ignore God's word.
What does God's word say about abortion?
BQ78
AG
Thou Shall not murder.
one MEEN Ag
AG
PacifistAg said:

Darnit. Forgot my rule about engaging with white "advocates" (or whatever wrapper they're using today)
what the heck is a 'white advocate?'
Orko
AG
BQ78 said:

Thou Shall not murder.
Nice. Asked and answered.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
Orko
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Nothing more than a white Candace Owens. Just someone who wants to help people get better, and is willing to help anyone, but realizes that working within your own identity group is liable to achieve better results as people are more apt to listen to you if you resemble them in appearance and culture.

PacifistAg is highly offended by the idea.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
PacifistAg
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

It's just rebranding this alt-right, white nationalist nonsense. They're the same ones who argued on the Politics board that the world would have been better off if the US had allied with Hitler. That says all you need to know, IMO.
Orko
AG
PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

It's just rebranding this alt-right, white nationalist nonsense. They're the same ones who argued on the Politics board that the world would have been better off if the US had allied with Hitler. That says all you need to know, IMO.
See what I mean, MEEN Ag.

I'll say it for you, Pacifist, so you can move on. Hitler is a terrible person. Nobody likes him. Nobody sympathizes with him. It is still okay to be white and want white people to better themselves, the same as anybody else. <-- Not that that declaration will cause you to stop, PacifistAg.
PacifistAg
AG
Orko said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

See what I mean, MEEN Ag.

I'll say it for you, Pacifist, so you can move on. Hitler is a terrible person. Nobody likes him. Nobody sympathizes with him. It is still okay to be white and want white people to better themselves, the same as anybody else. <-- Not that that declaration will cause you to stop, PacifistAg.
Not sure what you take exception with. It was your ilk arguing that the US should have allied with Hitler. That's telling. Not sure what you want me to stop. I'm just repeating the claims y'all have made.

Putting a Snickers in a Milky Way wrapper doesn't mean it's no longer a Snickers.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Would the world have been better if we hadn't invaded Nazi-held France? Asking for a friend.
Orko
AG
Quote:

Not sure what you take exception with. It was your ilk arguing that the US should have allied with Hitler. That's telling. Not sure what you want me to stop. I'm just repeating the claims y'all have made.

Putting a Snickers in a Milky Way wrapper doesn't mean it's no longer a Snickers.
My "ilk"? Who are my "ilk"? White people, males, Christians, Americans, Texans, Aggies, non-pacifists?

Stop trying to derail constantly. You greatly benefit from the fact that most of us aren't the flagging types.
PacifistAg
AG
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Would the world have been better if we hadn't invaded Nazi-held France? Asking for a friend.
The same "friend" who slept with a prostitute and was advised to lie to his wife about it?
PacifistAg
AG
Orko said:

Quote:

My "ilk"? Who are my "ilk"? White people, males, Christians, Americans, Texans, Aggies, non-pacifists?

Stop trying to derail constantly. You greatly benefit from the fact that most of us aren't the flagging types.
I was asked a question about what a "white advocate" is. I answered. You decided to inject yourself into that.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

The same "friend" who slept with a prostitute and was advised to lie to his wife about it?
Yes, that one. Can I have your answer now?
PacifistAg
AG
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

You know, you can just say that you're asking for yourself, right? You don't need to create a fictional friend.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

You know, you can just say that you're asking for yourself, right? You don't need to create a fictional friend.
Fine I'm asking for myself; "would the world be better if we hadn't invaded Nazi-held France?"
PacifistAg
AG
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Fine I'm asking for myself; "would the world be better if we hadn't invaded Nazi-held France?"
Well, I don't think we can look at WW2 in a vacuum. WW2 is simply the byproduct of the cycle of violence that nations have long been active participants in. Of course I never believe violence is the answer, but I also think WW2 was entirely avoidable and that it could have been avoided without allying ourselves with a murderous dictator.

Heck, WW2 could have been avoided had the body of Christ in Germany chose the way of Christ over the mindlessness of nationalism. Roughly 90% of pre-war Germans claimed to be Christian. Hitler's terror is due, in part, to the failure of the church to be a witness to Christ.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Well, I don't think we can look at WW2 in a vacuum. WW2 is simply the byproduct of the cycle of violence that nations have long been active participants in. Of course I never believe violence is the answer, but I also think WW2 was entirely avoidable and that it could have been avoided without allying ourselves with a murderous dictator.
You and I are on the same page, the U.S should have stayed out of WWII.
PacifistAg
AG
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

You would have done so by allying with Hitler. I would have done so by the church reflecting Christ. Entirely different positions, but from what I've seen of you, yours isn't a surprise.
jkag89
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Better yet, the US should have stayed out of WWI. If so, the conditions that gave rise to Nazi Germany might have never came to be,
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

You would have done so by allying with Hitler. I would have done so by the church reflecting Christ. Entirely different positions, but from what I've seen of you, yours isn't a surprise.
How is staying out of WWII allying with Hitler? Did Switzerland ally with Hitler?
FightinTexasAggie08
jkag89 said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Better yet, the US should have stayed out of WWI. If so, the conditions that gave rise to Nazi Germany might have never came to be,
absolutely correct. The treaty of Versailles created Nazi Germany.
Orko
AG
Quote:

I'm not going to get into this, but any solution that doesn't either remove Hitler or, at the very least, completely prevent his ability to commit human rights atrocities is appalling. Call it pacifism if you want, but sometimes, the right thing to do involved violence and/or the projection of whatever earthly power you have at your disposal.

PacifistAg
AG
Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

How is staying out of WWII allying with Hitler? Did Switzerland ally with Hitler?
Oh I'm referring to the discussion that was deleted on the Politics board where those like you (can't remember if you were involved, as it's hard to keep up with the always changing alt-right usernames) were making the argument that the US should have allied w/ Hitler and bending over backwards to defend his motivations.
one MEEN Ag
AG
...Still don't fully grasp what a white advocate is. Sounds like its a rebranding of someone 'pro white.' Whatever. Funny enough, I thought it was a white person who was advocating for a minority/marginalized cause.

More incredible though, is how y'all have taken a thread about a woman who claims her abortion was a gift from God and devolved into a Nazi discussion. Two pages flat.
FightinTexasAggie08
one MEEN Ag said:

...Still don't fully grasp what a white advocate is. Sounds like its a rebranding of someone 'pro white.' Whatever. Funny enough, I thought it was a white person who was advocating for a minority/marginalized cause.

More incredible though, is how y'all have taken a thread about a woman who claims her abortion was a gift from God and devolved into a Nazi discussion. Two pages flat.
if you'll follow where the derail happened, PacifistAg likes to bring up discussions on other boards in order to discredit those to whom he's losing an argument.
Socially liberal NPC 888
jkag89 said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

Sullys Guy said:

PacifistAg said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

True, but even then if we had a leader who actually had some fortitude and wasn't a coward, he would have told the British and French to keep quiet and accept a normal cease-fire instead of running roughshod over Germany therein creating the very conditions for economic collapse, which in turn led to violent civil unrest between the communists and reactionaries (who later became the Nazis).

The Treaty of Versailles was probably one of the single worst peace documents ever written in the history of the world.
https://i.imgur.com/gys0RBa.png
diehard03
Quote:

You must be new here
Orko
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Exactly. Every thread that Pacifist is in turns into a pacifism of PacifistAg thread by his doing. I'm tired of his thread derails.

He keeps promising to not engage. Great! Do it! Please!
Macarthur
BQ78 said:

Thou Shall not murder.
Dr Thieme - "This is one of the wisest and most brilliant decisions that the Supreme Court has made in many, many, many years." R. B. Thieme

"Abortion is a decision between a patient and her doctor."

"A pastor has no right to impose his volition on others that's tyranny from the pulpit... [People must] carefully consider what is taught in the pulpit so they can make their own decision before the Lord... I can't advise whether to abort - [that is] an intrusion of privacy and the freedom of another person."

WA Criswell -"I have always felt that it was only after a child was born and had life separate from its mother that it became an individual person, and it has always, therefore, seemed to me that what is best for the mother and for the future should be allowed."

I picked these two specifically because they were very conservative, and in no way shape or form, be painted as liberal christians.

It really wasn't until the late 70's that churches started to take a hard stance on abortion. Why is that?
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

Funny enough, I thought it was a white person who was advocating for a minority/marginalized cause.
That would actually be a good thing, but they are really big on keeping to your own "kind", so that makes advocating for minority/marginalized causes difficult.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.