There is only one way to defeat Islam...The Holy Roman Catholic Church

8,207 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Amazing Moves
texag_89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Deportation is hardly murder.

And, just War Theory and the Faith allows for self-defense.

The arming of the Saudis to kill hundreds-of-thousands of Muslim women and children by the Obama and Trump administration is wanton murder.

I am opposed to any further action over there.
kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Quote:

Prior crusades were Anti-Christian

Yep, that's exactly why hundreds-of-thousands of Western and Eastern Catholics went on Crusade knowing that they would likely not ever go back to their homelands as they would be Martyred.

Besides your non sequitur of the false history of the Crusades, Islam still wants you and I to convert or die if not.

I just want folks to convert to the True Faith... no death.

That is the difference.

Why are you so sure of yourself that you can speak for all of Islam? While you may reject a moderate Muslims' claim that Islam is a religion of peace, by what authority do you say they are not Muslim?

May I call you a false Christian if you are unwilling to kill me for being a non-believer as instructed in Deuteronomy? And will you accuse me of false equivocation with this argument on account of my having the wrong interpretation of Deuteronomy or the wrong context for the book? And if so, on what grounds do you dismiss a Muslim that says you have misinterpreted their holy text?
texag_89
Again, this is not a political subject and my original point still stands:

Islam will never be beaten back without the lead of the Holy Roman Church - history and Providence prove that out.
kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Problem with your argument in #2 is that the Holy Roman Church does not currently Teach death, only conversion.
fify
texag_89
Again, another non sequitur.

I am not a Jew, I am Catholic. Christ and the Church do not teach murder, but it's opposite - Sacrifice.
PacifistAg
AG
texag_89 said:

Deportation is hardly murder.

And, just War Theory and the Faith allows for self-defense.

The arming of the Saudis to kill hundreds-of-thousands of Muslim women and children by the Obama and Trump administration is wanton murder.

I am opposed to any further action over there.

I didn't say deportation is murder. I would say it's unloving, especially given that you seem to be calling for the deportation of all Muslims, peaceful or not. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your tone though. I also don't care about imaginary lines in the sand that one violent entity claims jurisdiction over vs another.

And I also don't subscribe to Just War Theory. Not at all. Nor do I believe that Christ's teachings allow for violent self-defense.

But, aside from calling out Islam for what it is (ignoring the wide range of views within the various sects of Islam), the only other actions you've seem to call for are inherently political (deportation, possible "Crusade), hence the claim that this belongs on the board just below us.
PacifistAg
AG
texag_89 said:

I am not a Jew, I am Catholic. Christ and the Church do not teach murder, but it's opposite - Sacrifice.

Then why call for another Crusade, which is murder, not sacrifice?
Shut it down
texag_89 said:

Again, this is not a political subject and my original point still stands:

Islam will never be beaten back without the lead of the Holy Roman Church - history and Providence prove that out.

I'm with you on this one.
Solo Tetherball Champ
texag_89 said:

Solo...

Problem with your argument in #2 is that the Holy Roman Church does not Teach death, only conversion.
You judge a tree by it's fruit, right?

"Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

Quote:

You and I could go on all day with the History and "mis-history" of the actions of the "men" in the Church, but Christ and His Church truly preach peace.

Islam, opposite.
So you're church is the true church, aside from all of the horrible people that have been within and in leadership positions (let alone led it).

The peace that the RCC has practiced is very little than the peace taught by the "religion of peace". It is merely submission to another man-made authority.

But this is a derailment, so we can take our protestant/catholic pissing match elsewhere.

kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Of course you would think its a non sequitur - which is why the last question in that post was written. On what grounds do you muster the balls and the arrogance to say that I cannot hold a literal interpretation of Deuteronomy as necessary for a true Christian while simultaneously stating that any interpretation of Islam other than your own is wrong?
Shut it down
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

texag_89 said:

Solo...

Problem with your argument in #2 is that the Holy Roman Church does not Teach death, only conversion.
You judge a tree by it's fruit, right?

"Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

Quote:

You and I could go on all day with the History and "mis-history" of the actions of the "men" in the Church, but Christ and His Church truly preach peace.

Islam, opposite.
So you're church is the true church, aside from all of the horrible people that have been within and in leadership positions (let alone led it).

The peace that the RCC has practiced is very little than the peace taught by the "religion of peace". It is merely submission to another man-made authority.

But this is a derailment, so we can take our protestant/catholic pissing match elsewhere.

You're mistaking authority for right judgement. The President of the United States has the authority to do lots of things whether correct or incorrect.
craigernaught
AG
I really wish fellow Christians would speak out against this kind of stuff on this forum in the same manner in which they speak out against gay marriage or when someone interprets Calvin incorrectly.

The way of Jesus Christ has no place for such blatant, unapologetic hatred.
PacifistAg
AG
craigernaught said:

I really wish fellow Christians would speak out against this kind of stuff on this forum in the same manner in which they speak out against gay marriage or when someone interprets Calvin incorrectly.

texag_89
Christ was not a pacifist.

I only call on offensive (actually the Crusades where defensive in measure) measures if and when the Muslim hoards start to take over Holy sites or Catholic/Christian nations.

Both of which has happened.

If you are of European decent then you should give thanks for the Holy Roman Church, otherwise you would be of Muslim decent as they Moors where 1/2 a country (Spain) away from conquering Eurpope. See Pope St. Pius V and the Battle of Lepanto.

I beleive in the Kingship of Christ that has always ben taught by the Church and that all man's matters - both private and public (that is inside the Church walls and inside governemnetal halls) - must defer to and promote the Divinely Revealed Teachings of Christ.

That is not the way the Deist established our Country which has allowed Error to grow and spread, and it apepard you do not beleive that either.

texag_89
Again, History and Providence prove my supposition out.
Sapper Redux
The Crusades were not defensive. This is the dumbest revisionism I've seen in a long time. And you're lumping all Muslims in with groups like ISIS despite no evidence for doing so.

Also, should the Muslims who protect Christians and Chirches be allowed to keep their faith?
Shut it down
craigernaught said:

You forgot to put Christian in quotes. Speaking of which, speaking against gay marriage is hatred?
texag_89
Please define "hate".

- I say teaching and acting upon convert or die is HATE.

- I say teaching and acting upon murdering innocents is HATE.

Please let me know where or how I have said anything hateful.
PacifistAg
AG
texag_89 said:

Christ was not a pacifist.

I only call on offensive (actually the Crusades where defensive in measure) measures if and when the Muslim hoards start to take over Holy sites or Catholic/Christian nations.

Christ committed no violence and we are charged to be imitators of Him. Can't imitate someone when doing things they never did. Plus, none of His teachings justify violence, even in self-defense. But that's for another thread.

Your calls to deport and, if need be, kill Muslims most certainly doesn't look like the nonviolent, self- sacrificial Christ we see on the cross as He fully revealed God's exact nature. If they don't look like Christ, they are anti-Christ.
kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Please define "hate".

- I say teaching and acting upon convert or die is HATE.

- I say teaching and acting upon murdering innocents is HATE.

Please let me know where or how I have said anything hateful.

I think hate is maybe the wrong word. I would call it ignorance and narcissism.
texag_89
Again another non sequitur my good Dr.

Islam teache convert OR die.... if someone does not believe that, they are not Muslim - even Muslim claim that

And, all Muslims should live where their law - Sharia (sp?) - is carried out..... that would historically be in Mid-eastern countries.

kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Islam teache convert OR die.... if someone does not believe that, they are not Muslim - even Muslim claim that

And, all Muslims should live where their law - Sharia (sp?) - is carried out..... that would historically be in Mid-eastern countries.

Again, do all Muslims say that. Do you speak for all Muslims?
Shut it down
Are you a fellow SSPX?
texag_89
LOL.... where did I say kill??

Self-defense in case of invasion...
craigernaught
AG
Don't hide behind cute semantics. Say what you mean. Call me and others fake Christians. I profess Jesus Christ openly in a country that is 95% Muslim and moved here to live out Christ's calling on my life.

I never said, nor implied that speaking against gay marriage was hatred.
craigernaught
AG
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hate
Sapper Redux
texag_89 said:

It's very apparent that you're getting your views of Islam from anyone other than an actual Muslim. Sharia is just religious law. There is no one version or interpretation of Sharia. Islam as a whole most assuredly does not believe in "convert or die" and never has.
texag_89
Their founder and holy book does.

Again, without the Holy Roman Church, Islam - would not have nor will be - pushed back into their native lands and their takeover and terrorism defeated.
texag_89
Dr.

And that statement and pure ignorance or denial sir is the reason we are where we are in what was Western Christendom.

PacifistAg
AG
texag_89 said:

LOL.... where did I say kill??

Self-defense in case of invasion...

Well, considering you consider the Crusades an act of self-defense, and you're calling for the possibility of another Crusade, I don't see how it's a stretch you're calling for people to be killed.

Your concern seems to be more on issues of national sovereignty, not the Kingdom. Because the church isn't being invaded by Muslims. I care far more about the witness of His church to our nonviolent Savior, than the security of America or any other mythical "Christian" nation. Let's be Stephens, not Crusading murderers.
texag_89
Ooouuuhhh... SPPX... "Raddie-traddie alert"

Francis just gave them authority to ordain without local Ordinary approval.

For those with SPPX-hysteria, the most worldly Pontiff in history just "normalized" them, in essence.

Strange bed-fellow.

Shut it down
texag_89 said:

Ooouuuhhh... SPPX... "Raddie-traddie alert"

Francis just gave them authority to ordain without local Ordinary approval.

For those with SPPX-hysteria, the most worldly Pontiff in history just "normalized" them, in essence.

Strange bed-fellow.

Francis is the Pope, the whole authority vs right judgement thing again. But yes, very odd that this happened under Francis and not Benedict.
texag_89
kurt vonnegut
AG
texag_89 said:

Again, without the Holy Roman Church, Islam - would not have nor will be - pushed back into their native lands and their takeover and terrorism defeated.

Good point. Jesus never killed infidels, only threatened them with eternal damnation if they don't worship him.

I still don't understand on what authority you claim the right to define Islam and mandate the requirements to call oneself a Muslim. It's no better than me tellling you that you are not Christian because you don't follow/believe 'x'.
Shut it down
kurt vonnegut said:

texag_89 said:

Good point. Jesus never killed infidels, only threatened them with eternal damnation if they don't worship him.

I still don't understand on what authority you claim the right to define Islam and mandate the requirements to call oneself a Muslim. It's no better than me tellling you that you are not Christian because you don't follow/believe 'x'.

Do you believe in necessary circumstances for any sort of label? If a person wants to gorge bacon and call themselves a vegan, is that legitimate?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.