Whatever it is I'm in.
If you're a fan of the original the FOX special on how they filmed it is pretty insightful. They had to qualify a car in actual races to get the camera car in the race to get footage they got.
Pahdz said:
Female driver finally does what Danica couldn't do and wins in NASCAR.
Whatever it is I'm in.
If you're a fan of the original the FOX special on how they filmed it is pretty insightful. They had to qualify a car in actual races to get the camera car in the race to get footage they got.
Days of Thunder. Summer 2028. pic.twitter.com/rD3QLXfUyi
— Tom Cruise (@TomCruise) August 29, 2026
First poster for ‘DAYS OF THUNDER 2’.
— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) August 29, 2026
• Starring Tom Cruise and Anne Hathaway
• In theaters on June 2, 2028 pic.twitter.com/HYz1IsTZV2
double aught said:
Hathaway is on quite the heater.
TCTTS said:
Hathaway is playing the team owner and engineer, btw.
Me when Brad Pitt’s Sonney Hayes shows up in the post-credits scene https://t.co/HCH8o1vGLw pic.twitter.com/TzeJf4B9Qa
— Austin Burke (@theBurk3nator) August 29, 2026
We need Nicole back. Don’t be a pussy, @TomCruise. You need the original girl. It’s not personal; it’s filmmaking. Anne isn’t sexy, because and if you haven’t noticed, she’s pregnant. https://t.co/7qid5SDnkv
— Randy Quaid (@RandyRRQuaid) August 29, 2026
If I were in control of production, a real sequel worth watching for DAYS OF THUNDER would be seeing Tom and Nicole together on screen again. We don’t need a new girl; we need a new race car!
— Randy Quaid (@RandyRRQuaid) August 29, 2026
Anne Hathaway is a leftist, woke, horrible choice for DAYS OF THUNDER NASCAR audience who are MAGA. The sexy older chick for Tom in this film needs to be Nicole. That’s the casting that would sell the idea. It’s interesting because when we made the first one there was also a…
— Randy Quaid (@RandyRRQuaid) August 29, 2026
Tom Cruise speaks to the NASCAR drivers about Days of Thunder 2 prior to their race at Daytona. pic.twitter.com/Qc0gk09hu4
— Jeff Gluck (@jeff_gluck) August 29, 2026
TCTTS said:
What a lunatic.
amercer said:
Do we now get 500 posts on this thread about how this will be a terrible woke bomb of a movie?
TCTTS said:
I've also seen speculation that she could be Duvall's character's daughter, which would be much better.
amercer said:
Do we now get 500 posts on this thread about how this will be a terrible woke bomb of a movie?
MGS said:
So I guess Randy Quaid isn't coming back as the team owner.
TCTTS said:
I've also seen speculation that she could be Duvall's character's daughter, which would be much better.
Bruce Almighty said:
I've never seen Days of Thunder despite being 11 when it came out. Is it actually any good or is it one of those movies that's incredibly dated and only good if you saw it at the time?
Bruce Almighty said:
I've never seen Days of Thunder despite being 11 when it came out. Is it actually any good or is it one of those movies that's incredibly dated and only good if you saw it at the time?
Bruce Almighty said:
I've never seen Days of Thunder despite being 11 when it came out. Is it actually any good or is it one of those movies that's incredibly dated and only good if you saw it at the time?