*** DIGGER *** (Tom Cruise)

11,866 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by LB12MEEN
Dr. Teeth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw it today. Went in 100% blind.

Weird, but creative movie. Definitely not for everyone.

Can't say that i liked it, but I didn't dislike it. Won't see it again, though.
Vox Clamantis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr. Teeth said:

Saw it today. Went in 100% blind.

Weird, but creative movie. Definitely not for everyone.

Can't say that i liked it, but I didn't dislike it. Won't see it again, though.


I think you will change your mind, I said the same thing yesterday and I just bought tickets to see it again tonight.

The thing that has stuck with me is that this is a movie watching experience, it's not a movie. It breaks the mold for how movies are supposed to be digested by the audience, in a way that birdman only hinted at.

I am far from a haute couture artsy fartsy movie gourmand, but this movie should be celebrated for trying something different than the standard formula.

I don't want to over exaggerate but I think this will start an entirely new movement in cinema, and I think it will be for much the better.

I will take this any day over the Mummy 7: Tokyo Drift or Jurassic Park 9 Electric Boogaloo reheat and serve
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm excited to watch this someday on an international flight after about 6 beers
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bomb of epic proportions.

And it makes sense. I consider myself a pretty big cinephile, go to the movies at least 3-4 times a month, and I lost all interest in this after the first trailer.

Tom Cruise was the only reason I had any interest to begin with, because I honestly find most Iñarritu movies pretentious as hell.

This doesn't surprise me in the least.
LB12MEEN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone actually think this looked good?
Gig ‘Em Baby!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.