*** SILO *** (Season 3)

17,750 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bobinator
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Late to the party, but I just finished this. WOW!
Have a quick question though: how long was Camille actually helping the group, or when did she start?
Mr President Elect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Counterpoint said:

Late to the party, but I just finished this. WOW!
Have a quick question though: how long was Camille actually helping the group, or when did she start?

Based on her conversation with Victor, I'm pretty sure it was shortly after Juliette asked her 'Why they would need a method for killing them'. So, just at the end.
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Counterpoint said:

Late to the party, but I just finished this. WOW!
Have a quick question though: how long was Camille actually helping the group, or when did she start?

To be fair, they're all prisoners and the biggest prisoner of all is the head of IT. Even if their actions were absolutely despicable, the head of IT was only carrying out orders. Orders that if they refused to act on could result in the slaughter of 10K hostages.

While I'm sure there was some ego and power tripping involved due to human nature. I don't believe Bernard or Camille really wanted to carry out the Silo 1 agenda. They did what they had to do, to keep their friends and family out of the crosshairs of a malevolent tyrant. It would be a terrible position to be put in, especially since simply telling anyone else could result in the same fate.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They also know the voice could be right. I think that's important to remember. Being the head of IT is an almost impossible burden because you have knowledge that nobody else in your silo has but you also don't really have any of the knowledge that the people in silo one have.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.