*****The Boys - Season Four*****

22,030 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by lexofer
Brock Sampson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The song at the end of episode 5
Moral High Horse
The boyz has red shirts now, well...they probably always had them.
Sea Speed
AG
Homelander is probably going to absolutely lose it soon, worse than he has so far.
Madmarttigan
AG
Fantastic line
Formerly tv1113
Brock Sampson
AG
^best line I've ever heard.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Max Power said:

Chickens
Bull
Sheep
Oh my

"This man is in no state to f*** a sheep"
BassCowboy33
I just watched a scene where a herd of flying sheep devour people, and my first thought was, "yeah, that makes sense."

That's how deep I am in this show, lol.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Cibalo said:

Some good lines too.
"We could have met in your mom's ***** but I wanted some place more private. "

While meeting in a public park.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Watched all 5 episodes last night. So far it has maintained its identity without getting stale.

The writhing is so good. Not just the story arcs but the dialogue.

I would love a Billy Butcher translator where I wrote what I wanted to say and it translated into how he would say it.
Quad Dog
AG
OCEN99
AG
Looks like milk's back on the menu boys.
Capstone
AG
Admit it… you were hoping to see them.
Madmarttigan
AG
I was expecting to see them and did not see it going that way
Formerly tv1113
aTm_bomb
AG
So many Ds this season and not a single hogan to offset it.
Rule Number 32
AG
I keep going back and forth. Could have done without all the basement stuff. But the end of the episode was great. Excited to see how they finish up the season.
OCEN99
AG
I mean, that's been the case for like 6 episodes now.
MrPlow2010
AG
I'm enjoying the show, but I feel like this is the weakest season so far. What has happened in 6 episodes could have really been condensed into 3. I didn't care much for the Huey/mom/dad subplot or Frenchie's either. I'm still curious to see where everything goes.
cr0wbar
AG
Good dose of some Yacht Rock bangers in the sex dungeon
LB12Diamond
AG
The writers are trying to just see if they can outdo each other every week. When she sprayed him and you think what's about to take place. Really. I know it's The Boys. But really.
BassCowboy33
This show delivers.
dave94
AG
OCEN99 said:

I mean, that's been the case for like 6 episodes now.

I remember her being the crazy cult girl in the Following. She definitely has that vibe down
Brock Sampson
AG
The web hole in the back of the Web Weaver suit
NASAg03
I'm all caught up on this season, but I'm done with it. They have lost their creativity and fun and replaced it with a blatant woke agenda and rip-offs of other creative films. The Fight-Club storyline for Butcher jumped the shark for me, combined with rehashing Homelander's milk fetish and the constant injection of current politics into the show (Mike Pence copy). The last few episodes felt more like progressive commercials than a TV show.
  • All right-wingers are white, racist, Nazi, conspiracy theoriest with sexual fetishes (typically submissive)
  • All black characters are smart, patient, calculated and/or forgiving
  • Liberals in the show have few fatal flaws, and most are minor (drugs, abortion regret, mourning)

I watch TV to get away from politics or at least laugh at both sides. This is no longer fun, creative, or interesting. Just constant right-wing bashing with perverted scenes that serve no purpose.

In addition, the latest addition of characters and supes are weak and boring. And there seems to be zero character development that we saw the first few seasons. The writers are now vomiting up old storylines and flaws after killing off all the past good characters and supes.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
LPHA
AG
You sure you watched the other seasons?
Faustus
I'm beginning to suspect something is off about Homelander too.
Whos Juan
AG
I dunno, seem pretty wholesome to me...
Madmarttigan
AG
He did he just didn't realize it was making fun of him for a few years already.
Formerly tv1113
PatAg
AG
NASAg03 said:

I'm all caught up on this season, but I'm done with it. They have lost their creativity and fun and replaced it with a blatant woke agenda and rip-offs of other creative films. The Fight-Club storyline for Butcher jumped the shark for me, combined with rehashing Homelander's milk fetish and the constant injection of current politics into the show (Mike Pence copy). The last few episodes felt more like progressive commercials than a TV show.
  • All right-wingers are white, racist, Nazi, conspiracy theoriest with sexual fetishes (typically submissive)
  • All black characters are smart, patient, calculated and/or forgiving
  • Liberals in the show have few fatal flaws, and most are minor (drugs, abortion regret, mourning)

I watch TV to get away from politics or at least laugh at both sides. This is no longer fun, creative, or interesting. Just constant right-wing bashing with perverted scenes that serve no purpose.

In addition, the latest addition of characters and supes are weak and boring. And there seems to be zero character development that we saw the first few seasons. The writers are now vomiting up old storylines and flaws after killing off all the past good characters and supes.
A real person typed this
dave94
AG
He was a huge Rage Against the Machine fan until they turned against his politics.
GolfAg93
S
I actually enjoyed episode 7 today. The last few episodes were a little too on the nose and over the top.

Actually felt some Homelander dread in this one.
Cibalo
I don't have an official ranking but Deep moved up a few spots on the most unlikeable character on the show.
Mr.Bond
AG
Agreed. Started as a major dewsh..... then I had empathy.....now he's a dewsh again
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

FL_Ag1998
AG
Can't say it enough but Homelander is the best character on tv in the last 5-10 years.

The See Something, Say Something song had me rolling.

The Deep needs to die, yes, but damn if he doesn't make me laugh every time he's on the screen.

Best episode of the season if only because we got to see some action with that fight between Deep/Noir and the Boys. Although it was a typical lame plot decision to not kill the Deep when they had a chance. Just cut off his head or something.
Moral High Horse
That is a catchy ass tune.
Sea Speed
AG
Report that groomer when he comes for you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.