*****The Boys - Season Four*****

22,026 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by lexofer
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

Finished ep1. Per the norm, the dialogue doesn't disappoint.

He got what he deserved. An eye for an eye. It says that in the bible. Ok, it's in the Jew part of the bible but it's still in the bible

LMAO

I definitely laughed at that part.
Urban Ag
AG
Sea Speed said:

Well get ready for a fun ride in episode 2
Bro

I uh...........yeah.............finished Ep2 a couple hours ago

javajaws
AG
Urban Ag said:

Sea Speed said:

Well get ready for a fun ride in episode 2
Bro

I uh...........yeah.............finished Ep2 a couple hours ago

Hope you didn't watch that at the gym with the guys around!
Madmarttigan
AG
I don't even think I've been phased by this season yet I guess they have desensitized me. I also fully expected something like that when they heard the grunting n the locker room.

Also didn't realize this is the same showrunner as supernatural early seasons and now we've had Dean, dad Winchester, Bobby, and now Chuck or "God" actors show up. Probably someone else I've missed.
Formerly tv1113
BowSowy
AG
Episode 2 gave us an homage to goatse and human centipede. Trying to explain those to my wife and not sound like a deranged lunatic was interesting.
Faustus
NM.
Tree Hugger
AG
Does anyone else think that Sister Sage looks a little to much like White House Press Secretary Corrine Jean-Pierre? I thought that initially and now can't unsee/unhear it.
javajaws
AG
Tree Hugger said:

Does anyone else think that Sister Sage looks a little to much like White House Press Secretary Corrine Jean-Pierre? I thought that initially and now can't unsee/unhear it.
One is smart. The other isn't.

But both do their best to make their boss look good lol
Saxsoon
AG
I can fix her

?ims=1200x675
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
BadMoonRisin
AG
apparently there are easter eggs if you turn on X-ray mode on prime tv. evidently since season 1
Mr.Bond
AG
Did I miss how black noir is still alive
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Mr.Bond
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Did I miss how black noir is still alive

Never mind
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Brock Sampson
AG
I paused and read all the notes on the possible 7 replacements. Hilarious. One of the notes for Wrangler was "1 semester of Spanish"
Cibalo
I've learned I shouldn't try and eat while watching this show.
Faustus
Grilled octopus can be a nice accompaniment.
BassCowboy33
This show, man. So bleak. So awesome.
Madmarttigan
AG
This show is disturbing and weird but it's interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Still entertaining as hell tv.
Formerly tv1113
Moral High Horse
I've decided they can be as woke and conservative hating as they want. PROVIDED that Homelander kills 5….NAYYY…6 people per episode.
Mr.Bond
AG
I feel like I need to go to church after every episode

MAGA

BassCowboy33
Mr.Bond said:

I feel like I need to go to church after every episode

Gateway, perhaps?
Serious Lee
this show is exactly what i imagine doing heroin is like. i want to quit, i know i should quit....but i just can't.
BassCowboy33
Seems like good news. Homelander would approve.
Max Power
AG
The Homelander scenes this week, woah. Anthony Starr should have a stack of Emmy's by now, he's just incredible in this show.
Moral High Horse
Max Power said:

The Homelander scenes this week, woah. Anthony Starr should have a stack of Emmy's by now, he's just incredible in this show.

I mean we should all really expect him to kill someone in a scene but he's such a good actor at times I'm like, "well, he's probably not going to kill that gu.....OMG WTF!"
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
MM looks way different as well.
BassCowboy33
Definitely Not A Cop said:

MM looks way different as well.

Shaved the beard and lost a ton of weight. At least they wrote an explanation into the script.
Urban Ag
AG
Moral High Horse said:

I've decided they can be as woke and conservative hating as they want. PROVIDED that Homelander kills 5….NAYYY…6 people per episode.
That's because we have thick skin and a sense of humor.

You're not wrong. It's shifted more and more in to mockery of conservatives but in fairness they mock pretty everyone but to a much lesser degree.

But I can laugh it. It is so well written and so fun and yes so f'n gross.
Urban Ag
AG
The A-Train movie is a good example of the writers hitting the other side. They're bagging on Hollywood and the feel good racially based content. That's a critique of Hollywood, not conservatives. At least I take it that way.
FancyKetchup14
AG
This show definitely takes a page out of South Park's book in the essence that no one is safe from catching strays.
Saxsoon
AG
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Urban Ag
AG
I would just like to say that I found Ep 4 to be one of the best yet. Mental health is a serious issue and society in general frowns upon alpha males seeking help. The fact that the writers allowed Homelander to come to grips with the emotional trauma he suffered in his youth was compelling for certain. Not only that, but we got a front row view of his journey to confront his past and work though his insecurities, anxiety, and the need to be loved and wanted, but in his own special way. That took courage. Well done Amazon.

Cibalo
Just finished the latest episode. This show continues to deliver. They have done such a good job of shock that I find myself anticipating something wild to happen in every scene and then the show goes another direction.

Starlight is going through an identity crisis with little self control. That might be why her powers aren't working.

I'm glad they finally tied in the events from Godkin University to move that part of the story along.

Some good lines too.
"We could have met in your mom's ***** but I wanted some place more private. "
ExpressAg11
AG
Yep, much much better episode this week. Was a great mix of action, bloodshed and emotions.
Quad Dog
AG
This has to be one of the few shows along with South Park and Rick and Morty where no one in the writers' room says "no, that's too far."
Max Power
AG
Chickens
Bull
Sheep
Oh my

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.