*****The Boys - Season Four*****

21,569 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by lexofer
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New trailer out. Looks like we are fighting farm animals this summer. The maniacal Homelander laugh is amazing.

Comes out in about a month. Can't wait.

The D
AG
Best show out there now !
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Im curious how much of a Gen V tie in there is, if any. Particularly with the Magneto guy from it just passing away in real life.
Decay
AG
Was Gen V worth watching?
Sea Speed
AG
Decay said:

I think so. There are plenty of worse shows you can watch and I am certain it will have at least SOME tie in due to things that happened in the show. Glad you asked that because I was going to post something spoilery about it in reply to the previous poster but I will refrain since you haven't seen it. I would definitely check it out, especially if you like the boys.
jeffk
AG
Lot of good background on a few key characters in The Boys was revealed in Gen V too.
YouBet
AG
I'm catching back up with S3. I like this show but damn it's almost hard to watch sometimes. The violence is so gratuitous and Homelander is so pettily evil I find myself a bit turned off.

God I'm getting old. This is **** my dad would say.
Faustus
YouBet said:

I'm catching back up with S3. I like this show but damn it's almost hard to watch sometimes. The violence is so gratuitous and Homelander is so pettily evil I find myself a bit turned off.

At least it's the gratuitous violence and Homelander that turn you a bit off. I've seen posts here that even find the sex scenes disturbing at times.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Decay said:

It's The Boys but without anyone as charismatic as Karl Urban. Entertaining but not quite as good.
Serious Lee
YouBet said:

i bet your dad never would have watched a show that had a guy with an elastic cock that he used like a tentacle, or a tiny man that crawls up some gay dudes urethra.

so you can relax, youre not that old.
bluefire579
AG
YouBet
AG
Serious Lee said:

YouBet said:

i bet your dad never would have watched a show that had a guy with an elastic cock that he used like a tentacle, or a tiny man that crawls up some gay dudes urethra.

so you can relax, youre not that old.

This is an excellent point.
Aggie Therapist
AG
The Boys season 4……inject it into my veins
Sex Panther
AG
Just chiming in that Homelander is the best character on tv and is in the all time discussion
Sea Speed
AG
Sex Panther said:

Just chiming in that Homelander is the best character on tv and is in the all time discussion

This is absolute fact. Has the actor won any emmys? He is incredible. The way he shows himself forcing down the rage and contempt is second to none.
Decay
AG
Likeable, terrifying, evil, sympathetic... It's a wildass character. Must see TV.
jeffk
AG
Sex Panther said:

Agreed because I've probably never hated a character harded than I hate Homelander. I'm rooting for his epic demise right now in fact.
FancyKetchup14
AG
jeffk said:

Sex Panther said:

Agreed because I've probably never hated a character harded than I hate Homelander. I'm rooting for his epic demise right now in fact.
jeffk
BadMoonRisin
AG
"Well, insanely desperate is where we are don't you fink, love?"
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C79dC8spyeG
G.I.Bro
I got a public apology email from liquid death saying they're parting ways with their spokesman The Deep, again
Sea Speed
AG
2 days. Can't wait. Anyone know if it will be a drop or week by week?
ExpressAg11
AG
They released the first three episodes this morning then it will be weekly for the remaining ones
Sea Speed
AG
Erin Moriarty looks so bad.
Urban Ag
AG
I'm going to watch this during workouts because I just can't watch it with my teenage sons and my wife literally cussed me out after watching half of one episode with me. Hopefully I don't get kicked out of Planet Fitness.

Agree with all the points above. Homelander is must see TV. But got damn this show is disgusting. I don't care about the violence/gore, it's the weird sex sh** I can can most definitely do without. Just f'n nasty.

All that said, us Urban's have to stick together

FancyKetchup14
AG
I will go on record to say Karen ***uhara (Kimiko) is the finest character on that whole show. She's a babe.
Sea Speed
AG
Well get ready for a fun ride in episode 2
aTm_bomb
AG
If yall like Anthony Starr as Homelander, go back and watch Banshee on Cinemax. Great show and he does the same subdued rage as a criminal impersonating a sheriff in a small Pennsylvania town with an Amish crime boss.
htownag08
AG
One episode in, great start.

I will say i had to do a strong double take on MM and even look at IMDB to see if it was the same actor. Almost unrecognizable.
ExpressAg11
AG
It's almost hard to watch her scenes. She was so pretty season one and now doesn't even look like the same person. I'm all good with her doing what she wants to her body/face but I just don't get why she chose that path.
Sea Speed
AG
I feel like they are shooting her differently to try and take away from it and not featuring her as much because its so bad. I also think it is hilarious juxtaposed with the homelands aging plotline

Also it is perfectly on brand that they made the smartest woman (person) on earth a black woman
Saxsoon
AG
Sister sage was a phenomenal add and changes this direction of the show I think. Homelander finally finds someone who talks back to him. Also pretty sure she lobotomized himself similar to getting drunk at the end
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Sea Speed
AG
You can already see him conflicted about it though not even 5 minutes of show time after he recruits her.
Urban Ag
AG
Finished ep1. Per the norm, the dialogue doesn't disappoint.

He got what he deserved. An eye for an eye. It says that in the bible. Ok, it's in the Jew part of the bible but it's still in the bible

LMAO

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.